[RELEASE] Vehicle Godmode in Plotpoles & Safezones & Everywhere Locked 2.0

Zupa

cant see them there too xD "server_traders.sqf", "mission.sqm", "init.sqf" & "description.ext"

in my inif.sqf i have the code 

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 24; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

maybe try this?

in the init.sqf i have found a lot "compile"

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
//Compile vehicle configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf";

_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

do i need to change them?

change this line

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions

to

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions

and put the compiles.sqf from here in  your missions pbo 

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/SQF/dayz_code/init

and then follow the instructions

• 3 weeks later...

_godmodeVechilesEverywhere = false; // Godmode on all locked vehicles

Default it's false.Mean Only Locked Vehice Have the Godmode ?

BTW Does it only have godmode in coordinates in the config ?

It means, in plotpole radius , or anywhere on map

Why 2 similar configs?

too lazy to quick fixed that into 1 ^^ ( that was a hotfix the 2nd file)

• 2 weeks later...

Am i right to say the safezone godmode for vehicles only works when they are locked?

I installed this script yesterday and tested it with a hive vehicle.

Placed it in the Stary safezone, walked out the safezone and fired a couple of rounds on the car.

Walked back to the car and body and wheels were damaged (car was unlocked)

Then i tested it with a locked hive vehicle and it was 100% fine after i fired a couple of round on it.

If the godmode only works for locked vehicles inside the safezone, can i adjust it so all vehicles inside the safezone will be godmode?

PS: I do not use the plotpole godmode and godmode everywhere

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure I am doing something stupid, but if not then small problem.

I have everything set to false except for the "_onlyLockedVehicles = true; //Plotarea: Godmode for Only locked vehicles (true) or locked and unlocked(false)"

Basically I am wanting locked vehicles around plot poles to be indestructible.

Here is my problem, the vehicles around plot poles are indestructible, but as soon as I get in the drivers seat and then hop right back out and lock the vehicle....... its no longer indestructible.

any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Error I'm getting is safezone works fine as does plot pole, however when I drive out of plot pole area and back in it gets disabled  and you can damage locked vehicles :P

Actually its just when I get in and start it then get out and lock it again it does this...

Did u guys place  the files so it's completely at the bottom.

It doesnt get overwritten and it's also server sided/ client sided.

I will show you below how I have the compile commands placed just as instructed. I haven't tried it below the snap build, but I can and maybe that will make a difference......

I even tried once with commenting out the original "fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf" & "vehicle_handleDamage.sqf" and also without commenting them out.

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

fnc_usec_damageVehicle =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf";        //Event handler run on damage
vehicle_handleDamage =          compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";

//SnapBuilding

if (!isDedicated) then {
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
    snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
    dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

initialized = true;