[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

I'm not going to lie, I don't know what I'm looking for in here. It's just this stuff over and over..

http://pastebin.com/S7t40fvM

I really appreciate the help Zupa

1. 2014-09-03 20:21:55 HiveExt: [information] Method: 299 Params: 76561197999288375:1000:
  2. 2014-09-03 20:21:55 HiveExt: [information] Result: ["PASS"]

it seems it gets updated when you bank.

do you have the custom compile file sserver sided?

player_setup i believe

1. 2014-09-03 20:21:55 HiveExt: [information] Method: 299 Params: 76561197999288375:1000:
  2. 2014-09-03 20:21:55 HiveExt: [information] Result: ["PASS"]

it seems it gets updated when you bank.

do you have the custom compile file sserver sided?

player_setup i believe

I have this is "dayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf

Is that what you are referring to?

Okay Zupa, I have the coin saving to the DB, it just shows up as 0 when you change clothing.. I think this is because it thinks it's a new character when you change clothing? Once you relog the money returns though. Bit weird but hopefully this helps clarify the issue a bit better :D

Okay Zupa, I have the coin saving to the DB, it just shows up as 0 when you change clothing.. I think this is because it thinks it's a new character when you change clothing? Once you relog the money returns though. Bit weird but hopefully this helps clarify the issue a bit better :D

Do u use soul his switchmodel.sqf?

Hello Zupa.

Okay so my first attempt with installing this was a semi fail because of all my other mods I had running. I decided on re-installing my overpoch Taviana server and only add the coin system by pretty much copy pasting your code files.

Everything seems to be working 100% except that the coins/bank is not saved to the DB.

I checked the hive log and there was reference that I could find unless i'm being retarded. :)

http://pastebin.com/Am68m9s4

Would appreciate any kind of help.

Hello Zupa.

Okay so my first attempt with installing this was a semi fail because of all my other mods I had running. I decided on re-installing my overpoch Taviana server and only add the coin system by pretty much copy pasting your code files.

Everything seems to be working 100% except that the coins/bank is not saved to the DB.

I checked the hive log and there was reference that I could find unless i'm being retarded. :)

http://pastebin.com/Am68m9s4

Would appreciate any kind of help.

You probably have the wrong hive .dll file OR outdated/wrong singe currency files because you have 999 call errors:

2014-09-04 16:56:47 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

Okay so we moved from our dedicated machine to vilayer (to save money) and so if I shut off the server the @DayZOverpochServer folder gets deleted with the HiveExt.dll file in it. Once I start it back up that folder is recreated with it's files.

So my question is, does anyone know where the actual .dll is located in? This seems to be my actual problem with Vilayer.

http://gyazo.com/2b06e3299e73b7275260723e913d5d0d

Hey guys, im still suffering with my issue and cant see where its going wrong.

It is very random but the players cashmoney goes into negative numbers randomly. Ususally -400k. Again this is random.

Also i have been discussing with vilayer about the dlls as it seems like they never uploaded the malloc zupa supplied. How much of my issues may stem from this?

From what i could imagine, if the memory allocation for specific calls from the server/sql relys on the custom malloc then obviuosly issues like money not syncing very well or atall. This sort of issue would arrise.

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Lordgeorge

Ok so I've done a clean install and Gaming Deluxe have replaced the DLL's for me but now I just get stuck at waiting for character creation.

I've wiped the characters from the DB and I get to make a new one (select gender) but then the same problem.

Any idea what I need to check? nothing in my Server or Client rpt's that I can see?

Edit - NVM! checked the hive log and it's a database naming issue, since installing this it's now looking for "player_data" but GD have the table default as Player_DATA, I'll fix that now *sigh*

Bah ok now we can get the server up and everything seems ok but whenever we sell anything you get the coins then the server crashes and restarts....

Edit: argh nvm it's yet more mismatch of SQL table names...I've fixed that (*changed Player_DATA to player_data) but now we can't login

(18:43:34 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character [u.M.P] Cannon as no characterID")

So obviously fixing the table names so that the currency mod works breaks our server as it's set somewhere to look for Character_DATA, where would that be so I can change that?

Basically the mod is looking for character_data, but our server is looking for Character_DATA and changing the table name to fix one breaks the other, how do I go about setting these to both look at the same damn table...

EDIT: ok so I've dug through the sqf's (giving up on trying to wrap my head around checking the DLL's where I suspected they would be) and I can see you call these in the sqf files?

So for example I'd just change trade metals to

_key = format["CHILD:999:UPDATE `Character_DATA` SET `HeadshotsZ` = %1 WHERE `CharacterID` = %2:[0]:",_headShotsZupa,_cid];

EDIT2: Nope still crashing when selling stuff *cries*, same with using banking

Everything is working fine but I have peoples humanity doubling on death.

I have searched the forums and found a few people with the doubling humanity issue but cannot see a fix anywhere can someone help me out?

We're having strange humanity issues too. Also looking for a fix and will re-post here if I can find one...

Bah ok now we can get the server up and everything seems ok but whenever we sell anything you get the coins then the server crashes and restarts....

Edit: argh nvm it's yet more mismatch of SQL table names...I've fixed that (*changed Player_DATA to player_data) but now we can't login

(18:43:34 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character [u.M.P] Cannon as no characterID")

So obviously fixing the table names so that the currency mod works breaks our server as it's set somewhere to look for Character_DATA, where would that be so I can change that?

Basically the mod is looking for character_data, but our server is looking for Character_DATA and changing the table name to fix one breaks the other, how do I go about setting these to both look at the same damn table...

EDIT: ok so I've dug through the sqf's (giving up on trying to wrap my head around checking the DLL's where I suspected they would be) and I can see you call these in the sqf files?

So for example I'd just change trade metals to

_key = format["CHILD:999:UPDATE `Character_DATA` SET `HeadshotsZ` = %1 WHERE `CharacterID` = %2:[0]:",_headShotsZupa,_cid];

EDIT2: Nope still crashing when selling stuff *cries*, same with using banking

Look at the hivelogs.

Im seeing this on player_traderMenu.sqf

_data execVM "gold\trade_items_buy.sqf";

_data execVM "gold\trade_items_sell.sqf";

But there arent any files with that name to be found.

They exist man.

No, they don't. Maybe they used to be included, but they are missing in every recent download I can find. I was wondering about this myself, as I was going to do some customizing near the two lines within player_traderMenu.sqf.

They are never exec'd though because they require the condition below to evaluate to true. I suspect it's a placeholder for future functionality.

if( 0 > 1 )then{

The real functionality happens after the } else { condition that follows.

Hey (:

i have hit a issue trying to install the coin system, i follow everything as instructed.

But when i try to join the server it jus gets stuck on the loading image, around where it's trying to get char data from the server,

my idea is i may have fucked up with the database connection somewhere, but i've tried 5 times to do it, and just wont work for me.

Does anyone have the time to help me out, or give me some pointers ? (: