Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 18.104.22.168 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch
This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 22.214.171.124 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:
1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
//If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
4. Created additional crate spawning options.
5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.
Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.
ARMA3 DayZ Mission System (DZMS)
This is a purely derivative port of the DayZ Mission System to ARMA3/Epoch. I have added functionality where appropriate (equipping uniforms for example) and stripped and replaced ARMA2 or DayZ/Epoch specific code in this implementation.
The DayZ Mission System is a very good, lightweight and modular mission system.
There are a lot of people who have contributed to DZMS on A2/DayZ/Epoch. Please check the links below for many of them. Personally they all have my thanks for providing a solid mission system that has been a lot of fun to play in the years I've spent on DayZ/Epoch:
Download from GitHub at:
If using Vanilla ARMA3/Epoch, and you just want to just try it out simply download and upload the DZMS.pbo in the @EpochHive folder into the @EpochHive/addons folder on your server.
The source files, including the three config files are located in the DZMS folder on GitHub
All the missions included within the latest version of DZMS 1.1 uploaded by @JasonTM will be implemented using CUP Terrains Core for use on maps and servers that support it. A module to support Static weapons at missions More diverse and varied loot tables for custom crates A port of the DZMS Hotspots code for roadblocks and other such interesting things The ability to run multiple major, minor and hotspot missions Better configuration instructions and a mission file design tutorial