Originally concieved by Blckeagls and supported here with permission
Completely rewritten to remove bugs and add functionallity.
Current Version: Version 6.92
Current Build: 180
Built-in support for Epoch or Exile.
Updated: Built in Headless client support.
New: includes tools to export missions from A3EDEN Editor - minimal editing/scripting required to generate new missions once the design is completed in the editr.
A complete static and dynamic mission system rolled into one.
AI infantry will aggressively pursue attackers, flank, use cover, and communicate with aircraft and ground vehicles.
Supports missions on land and underwater.
Includes hostage and arrest enemy leader style missions as well as conventional capture the crate missions.
Missions can have infantry, static weapons, armed vehicle patrols and aircraft defending the area.
Built in support for militarized missions with tanks and attack helis or jets if you wish.
AI loadouts can be defined by arrays or based on items in CfgPricing (Epoch) or the Arsenal (Exile)
Supports spawning of static AI infantry, vehicles, aircraft, surface vessels, static emplaced weapons and subs with scuba divers.
Includes tools forspawning map addons exported using M3EDEN editor plugin.
Includes tools for spawning static loot crates which can be randomized at each area, be spawned with a smoking wreck nearby to create that post-appocolyptic feels, and have randomized .oot.
To download go to: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC
For installation see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/INSTALLATION.txt
For a complete changelog see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/changeLog.sqf
V 6.90 Build 175
1. Added new settings to specify the number of crew per vehhicle to blck_config.sqf and blck_config_mil.sqf
// global settings for this parameters
// Determine the number of crew plus driver per vehicle; excess crew are ignored.
// This can be a value or array of [_min, _max];
blck_vehCrew_blue = 3;
blck_vehCrew_red = 3;
blck_vehCrew_green = 3;
blck_vehCrew_orange = 3;
You can also define this value in missions by adding the following variable definition to the mission template:
_vehicleCrewCount = [3,6]; // min/max number of AI to load including driver. see the missions\blue\template.sqf and blck_configs.sqf for more info.
2. Lists of items to be excluded from dynamically generated loadouts has been moved to:
3. Added a new setting that specifies whether logging of blacklisted items is done (handy for debugging)
blck_logBlacklistedItems = true; // set to false to disable logging
4. Hit and Killed event handlers extensively reworked. Methods for notification of nearby AI and Vehicles of the killers whereabouts were revised to be more inclusive of neighboring AI.
5. Issues with AIHit events fixed; AI now deploy smoke and heal.
6. Removed some unnecessary logging.
7. Other minor coding fixes and optimizations.
Epoch Mod developer team, and in particular AWOL whose code has provided many lessons in scripting.
blckeagls - Original developer of mission system 2.0.2 Narines - bug fixes and improvements. Bill (DBD Clan) example compositions. cyncrwler for help with troubleshooting and testing Brian Soanes for helpful changes and performance tweaks. Grahame for many rounds of testing, feedback and suggestions regarding features. zxbutchxz for extensive testing of AI behavior. MGTDB for the fix for an issue with interacting with captives/targets on Exile servers. * Additional Credits include authors of other missions systems and scripts who's work influenced this release:
Halve and He-Man. Face (A3EAI) KiloSwiss (SEM) Hogscrapper (HC missions for A3) the Vampire (DZMS and VEMF) The FUCHS (EMS) lazylink (early A2 Epoch mission system) Matt11 (Wicked AI) Updates: License
This Mission System is provided under an Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 Commons License.
If you are running a post apocalyptic Napf map I think you may want to use this.
I made a small mod with permission for Napf. It can be found in the Arma 3 Steam Workshop.
Here is a link to a 1 minute video. I don't know if this is the correct place to post. Feel free to move it.
Is there anyway to add a disable footsteps for admins?
Also I would love to be able to spawn a mission in from the admin menu, I tried some code but it just breaks Infistar, it would seem it is executing it automatically.
Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 18.104.22.168 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch
This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 22.214.171.124 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:
1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
//If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
4. Created additional crate spawning options.
5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.
Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.