Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 220.127.116.11 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch
This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 18.104.22.168 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:
1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
//If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
4. Created additional crate spawning options.
5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.
Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.
DZMS is a logic and useability rewrite of the DayZChernarus Mission System.
DZMS should be considered as an "updated" DayZChernarus Mission System.
Why Use DZMS instead of DayZChernarus MS?
DZMS has a simple Configuration File, no more digging through code No more junk code! (Anyone who has read add_unit_server will understand) Simple Install! DZMS Requires a single line edit. No more server_cleanup confusion! No more messy mission code! DZMS uses functions for most code. DZMS is rewrote with all maps in mind, not just Chernarus. Hence the Generic Rename. DZMS is completely server sided! No marker files needed in the Mission PBO! No more "Novy Sobor Bug"! Plus, many features have been added!
Option to save vehicles to the database! If Vehicle Saving is off, Users are warned when entering vehicles! Randomized Crate Loot! No more static crate loot! Adjustable Body Despawn Time! Optional: AI Ran Over have no gear! More!
The Current Version is v1.2
Download Instructions: https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
Project Tracking: https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem/projects
(Note: I have given The Fuchs permission to use DZMS as the base for EMS.)