[GOM] Hardcore Sauerland
Mods: Overwatch - Epoch
Server name: [GOM] Hardcore Sauerland|AI/MISSIONS|TOW/LIFT|COINS|DEPLOYBIKE|
No building 1000m from traders No glitching No Duping No voice in side chat Respect other players and admins Dont blow up locked vehicles Server features:
Deploy Bike Scan GPS R/C Tools Blood Bag Self Roaming AI Missions Custom Trader Prices Coins - No Banks 6 Hours Restart 24 - 6 - 12 GMT Active Admins Groups [F5] Base Raiding 3hr Day and Night PVP Buy Cinder Walls Refuel / Repair Tools Break Tame Dogs Kill Messages Zombie Hordes Heli Crashes
We are back! Ranked 7th overall in 2014! Classic DayZ Epoch PvP Server!! No stupid start bonus, no heavy military. Just classic Epoch gameplay with new updates!
- Top of the Line Hardware - Overclocked 8700k servers with SSDs. Super high FPS!!
- XP System & XP Trader - Acquire handy Perks, Skills, and Permits with our XP system!
- Custom Traders - Totally custom traders unique to this server!
- Military Bases - High Loot areas perfect for gearing up.
- Custom Map Content - Aircraft Carriers, Secret Military Bases, New Towns, and more!
- All The Major Mods - All the major mods like Coin System, Heli Evac, Hide from Zeds, and many more.
- Lots of AI Missions - Challenging AI missions color-coded by difficulty.
- Custom AI Missions for Groups - Static missions with super high difficulty and major loot rewards!
- Realistic Loot Spawns - You wont find high-powered weapons while hunting for loot, realistic loot spawns.
- No Heavy Weapons, Tanks, Attack Choppers, Jets - Just the classic Epoch vehicles with a few new additions!
- Lots of Vehicles - Lots of vehicles scattered around the map. Some are ready to go, others need to be fixed first!
- Base Building - Fully modular base building system with unique build items and crafting recipes.
- Full Day/Night Cycle - Realistic day and night cycle, no stupid 24 hours daylight!!
- Full Weather System - Rain, thunderstorms and snow in the winter!!
- Destructible Base/Garage Doors - Base raiding without losing your whole base! Just the doors are destructible.
- Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes - Abandoned bases will have their safes unlocked for you to raid!!
- Fresh Server, All The Best Base Locations Still Available! - No more wipes, server is done and all progress will be saved.
- Regular Updates/Suggestions Considered - Pass along ideas to the admin staff. We consider all changes.
- Admin Events - Events with High Loot and great times! See pic below.
- Active Admin Staff - Find us on Discord anytime or by email!
Connect to us on DayZ Launcher or directly:
Email: [email protected]
Website: Under construction
Hi, me again.
For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared.
There's no hive errors.
The only error in the Server RPT is :
And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
By Grahame, @natoedand @Drokz (and others). Based on ExileZ 2.0 by Patrix87 which was forked from an original project named EXILE-Z created by SAM, Otto and CaptionJack of RelentlessServers.com based on Civilian Life by code34. Released under the same Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
Incorporates DayZ-style Heli Crash Site code from @rvg?!, based on the original script by @Richie
Feature List from the original ExileZ 2.0
Dynamically spawns Ryan's Zombies. An infinite set of spawner configurations Harassing zombies aka Random encounters that will spawn near players wherever they are. Hordes! The number of zombies in a town is proportional to the number of player in that town (adjustable ratio) Very lightweight. Server Side only! A constant flow of zombies in towns. Fully configurable Supports any map! Map support included in base EpochZ 1.0 build for Altis, Tanoa, Chernarus Redux, Australia and Takistan Safezone protection. Zombie Missions! (Not tested in EpochZ 1.0) The possibility to display infested zones on map. Adjustable zombies health and damage. Zombies won't disappear if close to a player. Zombies won't spawn right next to a player. Turn off all lights on the map by setting the LightsOff variable to true in fn_init.sqf (not working atm... we're working on a fix) New Features in EpochZ 1.0
Reworked for use on Epoch servers. Infected will not be spawned within minJammerDistance of a frequency jammer. DayZ Style Heli Crash Site code incorporated within EpochZ so infected will spawn at a heli crash site. If you use it then remove the helicrash.pbo from @epochhive/addons Infected entering safe zones defined in fn_init.sqf in the SafeZonePositions array will be deleted. If SpawnWithinTriggerRadius is set to true in fn_init.sqf then the infected will spawn throughout the entire trigger area, otherwise they will spawn between MinSpawnDistance and MinSpawnDistance of the centre of the trigger. Download
If you just want to use our default version on Altis then simply upload the epochz.pbo in @epochhive/addons in the GitHub repository into the same location on your Epoch server and restart.
This addon is incredibly customizable and I am working on full documentation for it to help people set it up the way they want. In the meantime the code is very well commented and, assuming you have a reasonable knowledge of configuring addons then here are the files in which you can change it to suit your needs:
epochz/init/fn_init.sqf: contains all configuration settings and trigger definitions
epochz/init/TriggerPositions.sqf: defines all locations for infected spawns and which trigger class they are in
epochz/init/ZClasses: defines the classes of infected spawned in each trigger type
epochz/init/ZLoot.sqf: what loot is found on the infected
epochz/init/ZVest: what vests are worn by the infected