Air Trader Kicking All Players

Thug

Question

12/4/2016 5:46pm EST  publicvariable.txt and publicvariableval.txt changed all 5s to 1s, not a good thing to do. No more kicking:biggrin:. At less players can buy air vehicles now.

So now I will go through and change back 1s to 5s 10 at a time to find whats causing the problem. 

Unless someone knows :blink: the answer.

ALL OTHER TRADERS ARE WORKING, THE AIR TRADER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KICKS FOR ANY PLANE YOU TRY TO BUY.

12/4/2016 8:00am EST Replaced the trader with another and still getting kicked!

UPDATE Dec 1 2016 last night I downloaded and installed the newest version of infiStar and its filtes. Still getting kicked.

@infiSTAR can you take a look at this please

I dont understand why the only trader that will kick a player is the AIR TRADER  (UNARMED HELIS, UNARMED PLANES, AND ARMED PLANES) every one of those vehicles in that list will kick a player

This is the Batteye kick

Value Restriction #32 "PVDZE_obj_Trade" = [<NULL-object>,9999,0,"C130J_US_EP1","Sauerland Airfield","Coins",400000]

What I have done to try to fix is below, and nothing so far works.

I put this in the publicvariable.txt on line 4

5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody"
 !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete"
 !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2"
 !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph"
 !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" !="PVDZE_bank_Save"
 !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Colour" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade"
THAT DID NOT WORK

So I open publicvariableval.txt and put it on line 34 which was 5 "rland"  now it looks like this 5 "rland" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade"  
THAT DID NOT WORK

Then I added this to line 312 right above   5 "PVDZE_" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade"   NOTE I added 5 "PVDZE_" because it was not there
5 "PVDZ_"
5 "PVAH_"
5 "PVAHR_"
5 "PV_"

Really need help on this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet