Dayz Vanilla 1.8.6.1 Remove Debris off roads

Serpz

Hi guys need some help i have tried to join regular dayz forums to ask this question but when i try and join forums are down huh! Right the problem is all the crap vehicles, barricades, and so on all over the the chernarus map that rocket has put in. I have tried to do killzone kids mod by adding

… with 1 line of code!

Yes that’s right, you can do it with 1 line, but lets make it 3 so it looks good.

Step 1

Open up your Chernarus mission .pbo which is in MPMissions folder on your server.

Step 2

Open init.sqf and find:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf”; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf”; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf”; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers “\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf”; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Step 3

Paste the following right after the above:

stream_locationCheck = {
//Thank you very fucking much, KK!
};

Save, repack, restart… and enjoy your Chernarus roads junk free!

EDIT: After some testing it has been confirmed, everything extra Rocket put on Chernarus is removed including some of the camps he built like around Balota, etc. So potentially you are going to lose some loot spawn points, but on the bright side, you can now build your own camp sites using mission editor instead. My friend is making a tutorial on how to add custom bases and other stuff to the map via mission editing which still works with vanilla DayZ, I will post a link to it when ready.

EDIT2: And here it is! Enjoy.

Now this doesn't work as i do not have;

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

I have this in my init file;

initialized = false;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.25;
initialized = true;

stream_locationCheck = { 
};
building_spawnLoot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\building_spawnLoot.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

Now that process line is not present in my init file so has that been deleted and changed in the last few vanilla updates? all i want is too delete this stuff so i can carry on with my server as its a nightmare trying to understand

how to remove debris and everything im trying does not work, if anybody can shed any light on this it would be great! i fear if i cant solve this i may have to install overwatch as the roads are free and clear but i would rather have vanilla, so we shall see!

thank u guys!

initialized = false;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.25;

stream_locationCheck = {

};
initialized = true;

building_spawnLoot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\building_spawnLoot.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

Have you tried that?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry! Thank you for your help with this. No it didn't work im afraid so im gonna roll with it for now but ideally id rather have no junk on roads.The map is different in ways NEAF is different from conventional chernarus map. Is there another way i can upload another version of the map? im with vilayer btw

• 3 weeks later...

Is there not this option in the normal dayz .init in your mission file..

MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100

If you lower this or put it at 0 there is no debris. Which is roadblocks burnt cars and what not..

You could maybe try and put this in your .init if  its not in there..

Place it under here :)

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500

MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50  // This is for vehicles that spawn..Lower or higher number.. Up to 100 :) 

• 1 month later...