Custom textures for player skins.

This guide will show you how you can change textures on an excisting skins IF this skin supports the texture. 

In more detail, I will show you how to give admin a certain skin on command.

You can use this for other ideas ( clan skins, event clothing, make fun of the admin skin?). 

Screenshots (My work):

vvm3Mxg.jpg

Screenshots (raymix):

shot_141006_190141.png

As you can see, you can make some nice stuff with custom texture

The first one is build on a civilian model ( default ) and raymix uses a different one ( i dont know which one that is)

NOW HOW  DO I DO THIS

1)

in your compiles.sqf add a public event handeler

inside 

if (!isDedicated) then {
add

"PVOZ_adminSkin" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
		 _obj =  (_this select 1) select 0 ;
		 _colour =  (_this select 1) select 1; // this can also be a color or an image (color format = #(rgb,8,8,3)color(1,0,0,1)		
	                          _obj setObjectTexture [0, _colour];
               	};
(THIS ACTIVATES admin skin on all clients)

2) 

now in your init.sqf, add the following at the bottom

{
_adminated = _x getVariable ["adminated",0];
if( !isNil "_adminated" &&  _adminated != 0)then{
_x setObjectTexture [0, "gui\upg\admin.jpg"];
};
}forEach playableUnits; // if your antihack doesnt allow this use nearestObjects[player, ["Survivor2_DZ"],25000];
( this will check all players if they have adminate active and reskin their skin) , THIS IS SO IF a client LOGS IN HE ALSO sees that the admin has adminskin on)

3)

to activate , i'll show u how i do it in infistar

I add a option "Suit up" above "teleport to player"

add them to each level u want

adminadd = adminadd + ["  Suit UP",adminskinning,"0","0","0","1",[0,0.8,1,1]];
now look for

admint2me =
	{ 
and add ABOVE: ( change the image path to your image)

adminskinning = {
PVOZ_adminSkin  =  [player , "gui\upg\admin.jpg" ]; // (or color , "#(argb,1,1,1)color(0,0,0,1)" )
publicVariable "PVOZ_adminSkin";
player setObjectTexture [0, "gui\upg\admin.jpg"]; // (to also see it yourself)
player setVariable["adminated",1,true];
};
 To deavtivate your skin, just change into another skin!

The skin image must be in your missions pbo

IMPORTANT BATTLEYE

Add the following exeptioon to publicvariable.txt in your battleye folder

on line 2 or 1 ( depends how it is made)

on the FIRST line that start with 5 add add the very end ( see there is a space between this and the last item)

!="PVOZ_adminSkin"
IMAGE SIZE: 1024px x 1024 px !!

example images:

(MINE, quickly made with limitted time ^^) raymix probably did this quite better

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crd2qjk2zczj8kb/admin.jpg?dl=0

or

CHANGE THIS TO 1024 x 1024 to work ( By Sukkaed)

2hek6y9.jpg

Little different way to do it but works :)

Here is some skin bases http://www.mediafire.com/download/726n09xqr763570/skins.rar

it is safe to go with 512x512 resolution on skins, guys, to save up some KBs on your Mission files. You'll barely see a difference if any at all. Engine is smart enough to rescale UVs, so dont worry about it (the skin in screenshot is downscaled from 2048 to 512)

You convert PNG/JPG to PAA using TexView 2 tool that comes in BI tools package (installer)

Also always work with higher resolution textures and downscale when finished to preserve best quality.

Subbing*

I will upload PSD of my skin when I get back home

Very well done, Zupa. I am using worker skin, btw. Green one, but doesnt matter, blue one uses same UVs.

P.S. it is safe to go with 512x512 resolution on skins, guys, to save up some KBs on your Mission files. You'll barely see a difference if any at all. Engine is smart enough to rescale UVs, so dont worry about it (the skin in screenshot is downscaled from 2048 to 512)

You convert PNG/JPG to PAA using TexView 2 tool that comes in BI tools package (installer)

Also always work with higher resolution textures and downscale when finished to preserve best quality.

As promised, a PSD... base PAA is also added, but can be also found at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14423790/DayZ/worker_v2_co.psd
Steam\common\Arma2\Addons\Characters2.PBO --> Civil\Worker\Data\worker_v2_co.paa

This skin will work for all worker versions as the UVs used are the same.

Usage in Photoshop:

You will see seletions folder/group. Ctrl+Click one of items to activate selection (keep them hidden), then click back on base image you want to edit. While selection is active only that part will be edited instead of whole image. Now just play around with Image tools like HUE and contrasts to apply desired colors. Or just apply your own textures. Using tools like HUE (colorize on) will allow you to keep original texture, but change its color and brightness, so it will look more natural than just relying on normal maps alone.

I've created a list of "Legal skins" (as in... wearable skins from clothing mags) just in case anyone decides to create an addon that lets you generate skin colors using right click or action menu on traders.... or w/e

BTW, rocker skin you can paint dude's hair (selection 1), hahaha

I've added zombie skins, too for shits and giggles... imagine pink zombie chasing you, ok? Nuff said

// --- Single hidden selection (0)
"Survivor2_DZ"
"SurvivorWcombat_DZ"
"SurvivorWdesert_DZ"
"SurvivorWurban_DZ"
"SurvivorWpink_DZ"
"SurvivorW3_DZ"
"SurvivorW2_DZ"
"Bandit1_DZ"
"BanditW1_DZ"
"BanditW2_DZ"
"Soldier_Crew_PMC"
"Sniper1_DZ"
"Functionary1_EP1_DZ"
"pz_suit1"
"pz_suit2"
"pz_worker1"
"pz_worker2"
"pz_worker3"
"pz_doctor"
"pz_teacher"
"pz_hunter"
"pz_villager1"
"pz_villager2"
"pz_villager3"
"Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ"
"TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ"
"TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ"
"CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ"
"Graves_Light_DZ"
"TK_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ"
"INS_Worker2_DZ"

// --- Two hidden selections (0 and 1) aka .. 2 colors
"Camo1_DZ"
"Soldier1_DZ"
"Rocket_DZ"
"Rocker1_DZ"
"Rocker2_DZ"
"Rocker3_DZ"
"Rocker4_DZ"
"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"

If you want to add custom skins to this list, you to make life easier for yourself, add use debug console (google for stra_debug2).

Here's code for debug as seen in screenshot below:

player setObjectTexture [0, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(1,0,0,1)"];
player setObjectTexture [1, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,1,1,1)"];
currentSkin = typeOf player
paintSkins1 set [count paintSkins1, currentSkin] 
paintSkins2 set [count paintSkins2, currentSkin] 
diag_log "Single";{diag_log format ["%1",_x]}count paintSkins1;diag_log "Multi";{diag_log format ["%1",_x]}count paintSkins2;

skinssssss.png

As promised, a PSD... base PAA is also added, but can be also found at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14423790/DayZ/worker_v2_co.psd

Steam\common\Arma2\Addons\Characters2.PBO --> Civil\Worker\Data\worker_v2_co.paa

This skin will work for all worker versions as the UVs used are the same.

Usage in Photoshop:

You will see seletions folder/group. Ctrl+Click one of items to activate selection (keep them hidden), then click back on base image you want to edit. While selection is active only that part will be edited instead of whole image. Now just play around with Image tools like HUE and contrasts to apply desired colors. Or just apply your own textures. Using tools like HUE (colorize on) will allow you to keep original texture, but change its color and brightness, so it will look more natural than just relying on normal maps alone.

When I open in Photoshop, I ctrl_click parts of the image and nothing happens.... what obvious thing am I doing wrong?

I tried editing Zupa's original but the pants stay pink! lol

When I click suit up it kicks me for restriction 42 but I added the !="PVOZ_adminSkin" to my publicvariable

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVOZ_adminSkin"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"
1 "Delete"

When I click suit up it kicks me for restriction 42 but I added the !="PVOZ_adminSkin" to my publicvariable

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVOZ_adminSkin"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"
1 "Delete"

I do not know if that helps, but try like this  

5 !...

kicked for public variable restriction #0

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"  !="
PVOZ_adminSkin"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"
1 "Delete"

When i edit the sample Zupa left the pants stay pink.... any idea? When I use Raymix's version it only works when I put the worker skin on first, otherwise the image is distorted.

When i edit the sample Zupa left the pants stay pink.... any idea? When I use Raymix's version it only works when I put the worker skin on first, otherwise the image is distorted.

pink? where do u see pink?

my skin is for civilian btw

kicked for public variable restriction #0

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq"  !="
PVOZ_adminSkin"
5 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
1="PVAH_AdminReq"
1="PVAH_WriteLogReq"
1 "PVAHR_0_"
1 "Delete"

i think there is a space or enter ad adminskin, it's on a new line?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By Harkness
      Happy to announce the launch of our new custom server. 
      DayZ Epoch Chernarus 
      To connect search for "v666" in your DayZ Launcher
      Server Modes/Mods/Addons
      Romero Style Zombies
      Snow & Cold Weather Effects (temp+breath)
      Custom Intro Radio Broadcast
      Spawn Location Options
      Safe Trader Areas
      Roaming/Driving/Flying AI Excursions
      AI Mission System
      Random Events
      Auto Re-fuel at any Gas Station
      Day/Night Cycle w/6 Hourly Reboots
      ++Many more to come! Want something added? Request it here
      Don't forget to register here for your own custom load-out and access to our community forums

Note:
      This server is both PVP and PVE. We dont believe in giving players rules but cheating in any way will result in lifetime ban from whole community.
    • By spitfirez404
      Hey, everyone I have built a cave with added trees and more I use on my server it can be used for a custom Ai mission or whatever you would like to use it for on the map Chernarus! Just add in the ai or what you want.
      Use notepad++ or whatever you normally use and make a mission.sqm file place this code (Below) inside of it.
      At the bottom of the code where it says "Hallows Cave" you can rename it whatever you like.
      Use the A2 editor and merge this with your original mission.sqm make sure to keep the original mission.sqm from your server in case you do not like it.
      Hope you like it! :) 
      version=11; class Mission { addOns[]= { "map_eu", "caair2_uh1y", "CAMisc", "camisc3", "chernarus" }; addOnsAuto[]= { "map_eu", "caair2_uh1y", "CAMisc", "camisc3", "chernarus" }; randomSeed=7826573; class Intel { startWeather=0.40000001; forecastWeather=0.25; year=2008; month=10; day=11; hour=14; minute=20; }; class Vehicles { items=65; class Item0 { position[]={1308.886,0.1181917,5812.1128}; azimut=175.6563; id=0; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1308.886, 5812.1128, 0.1181917];"; }; class Item1 { position[]={1337.8951,0.00010681152,5812.9761}; azimut=-183.59708; id=1; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1337.8951, 5812.9761, 0.00010681152];"; }; class Item2 { position[]={1279.5168,-3.0517578e-005,5810.7354}; azimut=-184.08788; id=2; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1279.5168, 5810.7354, -3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item3 { position[]={1263.7977,3.0517578e-005,5797.2485}; azimut=83.567741; id=3; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1263.7977, 5797.2485, 3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item4 { position[]={1353.0201,-1.5258789e-005,5791.4214}; azimut=-100.02558; id=4; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1353.0201, 5791.4214, -1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item5 { position[]={1352.4172,0.00015258789,5756.6089}; azimut=-95.953461; id=5; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1352.4172, 5756.6089, 0.00015258789];"; }; class Item6 { position[]={1266.1676,0.00033569336,5757.0713}; azimut=78.796616; id=6; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1266.1676, 5757.0713, 0.00033569336];"; }; class Item7 { position[]={1292.1116,25.500643,5798.3506}; azimut=175.98927; id=7; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1292.1116, 5798.3506, 25.500643];"; }; class Item8 { position[]={1330.1263,26.658922,5798.1104}; azimut=177.82625; id=8; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1330.1263, 5798.1104, 26.658922];"; }; class Item9 { position[]={1292.7681,24.582647,5781.6655}; azimut=172.31401; id=9; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1292.7681, 5781.6655, 24.582647];"; }; class Item10 { position[]={1332.5977,25.092699,5782.042}; azimut=177.05884; id=10; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1332.5977, 5782.042, 25.092699];"; }; class Item11 { position[]={1288.6293,25.61083,5763.2319}; azimut=178.23929; id=11; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1288.6293, 5763.2319, 25.61083];"; }; class Item12 { position[]={1327.7802,27.711185,5760.9395}; azimut=170.81143; id=12; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1327.7802, 5760.9395, 27.711185];"; }; class Item13 { position[]={1330.2716,23.567842,5746.3193}; azimut=182.9642; id=13; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1330.2716, 5746.3193, 23.567842];"; }; class Item14 { position[]={1289.9707,23.964474,5744.1226}; azimut=183.20248; id=14; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1289.9707, 5744.1226, 23.964474];"; }; class Item15 { position[]={1343.7726,0.00018310547,5738.4648}; id=15; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1343.7726, 5738.4648, 0.00018310547];"; }; class Item16 { position[]={1310.6842,6.1035156e-005,5731.2124}; id=16; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1310.6842, 5731.2124, 6.1035156e-005];"; }; class Item17 { position[]={1280.5291,0.00012207031,5737.0176}; id=17; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1280.5291, 5737.0176, 0.00012207031];"; }; class Item18 { position[]={1386.9114,-15.594225,5725.9766}; id=18; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1386.9114, 5725.9766, -15.594225];"; }; class Item19 { position[]={1230.8561,-15.415525,5720.2939}; id=19; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1230.8561, 5720.2939, -15.415525];"; }; class Item20 { position[]={1319.9504,0.00019836426,5730.3481}; id=20; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Stone"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1319.9504, 5730.3481, 0.00019836426];"; }; class Item21 { position[]={1327.1923,4.5776367e-005,5738.917}; id=21; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder2"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1327.1923, 5738.917, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item22 { position[]={1337.9111,7.6293945e-005,5754.7773}; id=22; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1337.9111, 5754.7773, 7.6293945e-005];"; }; class Item23 { position[]={1285.358,7.6293945e-005,5729.2915}; id=23; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1285.358, 5729.2915, 7.6293945e-005];"; }; class Item24 { position[]={1284.3668,0.00016784668,5751.1152}; id=24; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1284.3668, 5751.1152, 0.00016784668];"; }; class Item25 { position[]={1310.3997,-3.0517578e-005,5719.9819}; id=25; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1310.3997, 5719.9819, -3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item26 { position[]={1272.9858,-3.0517578e-005,5802.6533}; id=26; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1272.9858, 5802.6533, -3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item27 { position[]={1345.4098,-4.5776367e-005,5729.5298}; id=27; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1345.4098, 5729.5298, -4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item28 { position[]={1319.2845,0,5751.3809}; id=28; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; }; class Item29 { position[]={1302.6494,0.00012207031,5723.6025}; id=29; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1302.6494, 5723.6025, 0.00012207031];"; }; class Item30 { position[]={1333.9025,4.5776367e-005,5737.189}; id=30; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1333.9025, 5737.189, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item31 { position[]={1318.0431,1.5258789e-005,5784.6226}; id=31; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1318.0431, 5784.6226, 1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item32 { position[]={1263.4698,4.5776367e-005,5722.6357}; id=32; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1263.4698, 5722.6357, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item33 { position[]={1293.6953,1.5258789e-005,5764.6636}; id=33; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder1"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1293.6953, 5764.6636, 1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item34 { position[]={1358.4407,4.5776367e-005,5730.458}; id=34; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder2"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1358.4407, 5730.458, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item35 { position[]={1351.8339,9.1552734e-005,5722.1943}; id=35; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder2"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1351.8339, 5722.1943, 9.1552734e-005];"; }; class Item36 { position[]={1316.3303,0.00012207031,5721.6694}; id=36; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder2"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1316.3303, 5721.6694, 0.00012207031];"; }; class Item37 { position[]={1278.1462,6.1035156e-005,5727.2095}; id=37; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_Boulder2"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1278.1462, 5727.2095, 6.1035156e-005];"; }; class Item38 { position[]={1348.8813,1.5258789e-005,5725.9893}; id=38; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_carpinus2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1348.8813, 5725.9893, 1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item39 { position[]={1278.8987,0,5723.5278}; id=39; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_carpinus2s"; skill=0.2; }; class Item40 { position[]={1312.1283,6.1035156e-005,5716.896}; id=40; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_acer2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1312.1283, 5716.896, 6.1035156e-005];"; }; class Item41 { position[]={1224.8661,4.5776367e-005,5812.3364}; id=41; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_betula2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1224.8661, 5812.3364, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item42 { position[]={1267.177,1.5258789e-005,5691.4517}; id=42; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_betula2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1267.177, 5691.4517, 1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item43 { position[]={1391.4387,4.5776367e-005,5717.2666}; id=43; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_betula2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1391.4387, 5717.2666, 4.5776367e-005];"; }; class Item44 { position[]={1362.6277,0.00018310547,5691.1436}; azimut=66.556885; id=44; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_betula2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1362.6277, 5691.1436, 0.00018310547];"; }; class Item45 { position[]={1372.9424,0.00010681152,5646.2871}; id=45; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1372.9424, 5646.2871, 0.00010681152];"; }; class Item46 { position[]={1303.2216,0.00015258789,5666.5625}; id=46; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1303.2216, 5666.5625, 0.00015258789];"; }; class Item47 { position[]={1335.0012,1.5258789e-005,5623.2314}; id=47; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1335.0012, 5623.2314, 1.5258789e-005];"; }; class Item48 { position[]={1293.4785,-0.00021362305,5616.0273}; id=48; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1293.4785, 5616.0273, -0.00021362305];"; }; class Item49 { position[]={1361.7677,0.0001373291,5605.0732}; id=49; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1361.7677, 5605.0732, 0.0001373291];"; }; class Item50 { position[]={1395.4496,0.00010681152,5770.7378}; id=50; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1395.4496, 5770.7378, 0.00010681152];"; }; class Item51 { position[]={1387.2894,0.0002746582,5826.9111}; id=51; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_fagus2f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1387.2894, 5826.9111, 0.0002746582];"; }; class Item52 { position[]={1333.8317,3.0517578e-005,5666.271}; id=52; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1333.8317, 5666.271, 3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item53 { position[]={1291.162,0.00051879883,5633.918}; id=53; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1291.162, 5633.918, 0.00051879883];"; }; class Item54 { position[]={1245.4023,9.1552734e-005,5722.3335}; id=54; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1245.4023, 5722.3335, 9.1552734e-005];"; }; class Item55 { position[]={1382.7906,0.00015258789,5688.6479}; id=55; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1382.7906, 5688.6479, 0.00015258789];"; }; class Item56 { position[]={1317.1052,0.00010681152,5610.771}; id=56; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea2s"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1317.1052, 5610.771, 0.00010681152];"; }; class Item57 { position[]={1304.2625,3.0517578e-005,5696.6387}; id=57; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea3f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1304.2625, 5696.6387, 3.0517578e-005];"; }; class Item58 { position[]={1329.5486,0.00016784668,5707.4805}; id=58; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea3f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1329.5486, 5707.4805, 0.00016784668];"; }; class Item59 { position[]={1338.825,6.1035156e-005,5618.6816}; id=59; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_t_picea3f"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1338.825, 5618.6816, 6.1035156e-005];"; }; class Item60 { position[]={1292.2566,0.00018310547,5660.4814}; azimut=-189.29378; id=60; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="UH1Wreck"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1292.2566, 5660.4814, 0.00018310547];"; }; class Item61 { position[]={1357.3984,0.00033569336,5723.8389}; azimut=55.139076; id=61; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="hiluxWreck"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1357.3984, 5723.8389, 0.00033569336];"; }; class Item62 { position[]={1326.6917,18.652861,5740.6152}; azimut=-10.305964; id=62; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1326.6917, 5740.6152, 18.652861];"; }; class Item63 { position[]={1285.3906,18.872669,5737.8501}; id=63; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockWall"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1285.3906, 5737.8501, 18.872669];"; }; class Item64 { position[]={1311.3625,-9.6852903,5776.6274}; azimut=46.218235; id=64; side="EMPTY"; vehicle="MAP_R2_RockTower"; skill=0.2; init="this setpos [1311.3625, 5776.6274, -9.6852903];"; }; }; class Markers { items=1; class Item0 { position[]={1307.9352,6.1035156e-005,5755.5313}; name="Hallows Cave"; text="Hallows Cave"; type="Dot"; colorName="ColorBlack"; }; }; }; class Intro { addOns[]= { "chernarus" }; addOnsAuto[]= { "chernarus" }; randomSeed=7826573; class Intel { startWeather=0.40000001; forecastWeather=0.25; year=2008; month=10; day=11; hour=14; minute=20; }; }; class OutroWin { addOns[]= { "chernarus" }; addOnsAuto[]= { "chernarus" }; randomSeed=7826573; class Intel { startWeather=0.40000001; forecastWeather=0.25; year=2008; month=10; day=11; hour=14; minute=20; }; }; class OutroLoose { addOns[]= { "chernarus" }; addOnsAuto[]= { "chernarus" }; randomSeed=7826573; class Intel { startWeather=0.40000001; forecastWeather=0.25; year=2008; month=10; day=11; hour=14; minute=20; }; };

• By JakeQue
      Is there anyway to add a disable footsteps for admins?

Also I would love to be able to spawn a mission in from the admin menu, I tried some code but it just breaks Infistar, it would seem it is executing it automatically.

Thank you!
    • By Tricks
      We are back! Ranked 7th overall in 2014! Classic DayZ Epoch PvP Server!! No stupid start bonus, no heavy military. Just classic Epoch gameplay with new updates!

- Top of the Line Hardware - Overclocked 8700k servers with SSDs. Super high FPS!!

- XP System & XP Trader - Acquire handy Perks, Skills, and Permits with our XP system!

- Custom Traders - Totally custom traders unique to this server!

- Military Bases - High Loot areas perfect for gearing up.

- Custom Map Content - Aircraft Carriers, Secret Military Bases, New Towns, and more!

- All The Major Mods - All the major mods like Coin System, Heli Evac, Hide from Zeds, and many more.

- Lots of AI Missions - Challenging AI missions color-coded by difficulty.

- Custom AI Missions for Groups - Static missions with super high difficulty and major loot rewards!

- Realistic Loot Spawns - You wont find high-powered weapons while hunting for loot, realistic loot spawns.

- No Heavy Weapons, Tanks, Attack Choppers, Jets - Just the classic Epoch vehicles with a few new additions!

- Lots of Vehicles - Lots of vehicles scattered around the map. Some are ready to go, others need to be fixed first!

- Base Building - Fully modular base building system with unique build items and crafting recipes.

- Full Day/Night Cycle - Realistic day and night cycle, no stupid 24 hours daylight!!

- Full Weather System - Rain, thunderstorms and snow in the winter!!

- Destructible Base/Garage Doors - Base raiding without losing your whole base! Just the doors are destructible.

- Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes - Abandoned bases will have their safes unlocked for you to raid!!

- Fresh Server, All The Best Base Locations Still Available! - No more wipes, server is done and all progress will be saved.

- Regular Updates/Suggestions Considered - Pass along ideas to the admin staff. We consider all changes.

- Admin Events - Events with High Loot and great times! See pic below.

- Active Admin Staff - Find us on Discord anytime or by email!

Connect to us on DayZ Launcher or directly:

[SHG]ClassicEpoch|XPSystem|CustomTraders|CustomAImissions|Coins|FPS++

144.217.62.76:2302

Discord: http://xn--discrd-zxa.com/join.php?v=OXHD95

Email: [email protected]

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord