How would I re install it? Replace the modified files and try again?

And seeing that it probably makes a difference my server says it does not require BattlEye 

(Does this mean I do the one step where I add  (see below) instead of Option A?)

// Epoch Admin Tools

[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

//Lights

//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

You can try this, if that doesn't work delete the admintools folder and add it back from a new download. Then check all the edits.

I just got a setpos.txt kick when I tried tp while I was in passenger seat of a 350z.

- #0 2:5660 350z_kiwi [8155,15349,10]

Have you changed the battleye filters?

"This tool does work with this update, but your ARMA UID does not work anymore!

If you want to use the tool you MUST use your STEAM ID now."

So which one do I use? http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/3001096/Screenshot_1_zpsa2f4eec9.png

Steam ID or Steam64 ID? The Steam 64 ID is the same as my Arma ID... 

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/3001096/media/id_zps31a19b1d.png.html

So which one do I use? http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/3001096/Screenshot_1_zpsa2f4eec9.png

Steam 64

Have you changed the battleye filters?

Somehow I lost ALL my BE filters. so I found  some I had backed up from 2 months ago.

regular TP works just not while in passenger seat 

If anyone has all current updated BE filters or a link to where I can find them that would be great.

Vilayer "used" to have an autoupdate BE option so I never really had to look for them

Somehow I lost ALL my BE filters. so I found  some I had backed up from 2 months ago.

regular TP works just not while in passenger seat 

got this error

Value Restriction #77 "remExField" = [,,"hint","CareCar called in:\n\n(any)\nBy:\n-TC-calamity\nTransporter:\nCH-47F\n(CH_47F_EP1)\nDistance:\n1e+007KM"]

this is all I have in my setpos.txt

//new
5 !="currentInvites" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="PVDZ_Server_Simulation" !="DZE_WMOD_INVENTORY" !="DZ_boobyTrap" !"DDOPP_pvSay" !"DDOPP_pvAnim" !"DDOPP_pvSpawn" !"DDOPP_pvChat" !="bon_recruit_newunit" !="PV_requestServerunit" !="remExField"
5 !="remExFP" just added this to test !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"

If anyone has all current updated BE filters or a link to where I can find them that would be great.

Vilayer "used" to have an autoupdate BE option so I never really had to look for them

Make sure you add the ones from the admin tool. tp does not work from passenger seats anyway, but you shouldn't get kicked for it if you include the proper parts form the tool's filters. 

to get your ID

look in your database 

playerdata

PlayerUID

This should show you your new ID

We're having the old issue of the Admin Tools menu not showing up again when logging in forcing us to relog several times. Any ideas on fixing this? The old method worked well but broke TP.

Also do the tools play nicely with Infistar? Since our servers are becoming popular again the amount of hackers has gone way up and we need the extra help stopping them. I'd rather use these admin tools since I've spent ages tweaking then for our admins.

Test branch now has maca's base copy code with some improvements and enhancements to the deletion and menu. When I figure out why this stupid dll isn't working I will also add support for writing bases to a txt file that can later be imported into the game instead of having to modify the code for the bases each time you copy a new one into the rpt. I planned to make this script, but maca beat me to it and granted me permission to use it in the tool. I will simply be modding my own ideas into it if this dll issue is resolved.

Nice one. Was hoping you'd get permission to add that :)

--

Could you maybe help me with something? I'd like to add a "mission" menu to the admintools giving me some sort of control over different missions on the server. For WAI i've figured something like this to be a decent first setup. Thing is i´m pretty sure this wont work (missions run server side and don't know how to push calls to them from the client side) and i´m kinda stuck on the start / stop mission stuff.

AdmintoolsMain.sqf

// Menu for managing missions
MissionMenu=[
    ["",true],
    ["Stop current mission",[],"",-5,[["expression",'[] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\stop_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Start random mission",[],"",-5,[["expression",'[] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["== START MISSION ==", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Armed Vehicle",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["armed_vehicle"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Bandit Base",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["bandit_base"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Black Hawk",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["black_hawk_crash"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["C130 Crash",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["c130_crash"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Captured MV22",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["captured_mv22"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Destoyed Ural",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["destroyed_ural"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Disable Military Chopper",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["disabled_milchopper"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Ikea Convoy",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["ikea_convoy"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Mayors Mansion",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["mayors_mansion"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Medical Camp",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["medi_camp"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Weapon Cache",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["weapon_cache"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
        ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
        ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

start_mission.sqf

_mission = select 0;

if(isNil "_mission") then {
    _mission = wai_missions call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
};
execVM format ["\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\missions\missions\%1.sqf",_mission];

missionrunning = true;
_startTime = floor(time);

diag_log format["WAI: Starting mission %1",_mission];

stop_mission.sqf

clean_running_mission = true;

We're having the old issue of the Admin Tools menu not showing up again when logging in forcing us to relog several times. Any ideas on fixing this? The old method worked well but broke TP.

Also do the tools play nicely with Infistar? Since our servers are becoming popular again the amount of hackers has gone way up and we need the extra help stopping them. I'd rather use these admin tools since I've spent ages tweaking then for our admins.

I also had the same issue of the tools not loading forcing us to relog repeatedly in the hopes of it working

So.... rather than leave it up to init.sqf

I removed

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

from my init.sqf 

and I added this to dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf

// manually kick in admin mode if it doesnt load
if (_dikCode == 0x43) then {
};

This way an admin needs to press F9 to enable their tools, be warned that it takes about 10 seconds for the admin menu scroll option to appear. and if you press it multiple times you will get multiple menus appearing. 

Now on to my questions. 

I have added ebay's DZGM (dayz group management) script to our server. 

and it has practically broken the ESP from these tools, as only the group leader shows up and it can make it rather difficult to police the troublemakers on the server if they are in a group. 

In the support thread on opendayz.net there are a few fixes for this, but all seem to be for infistar's esp. and I haven't had any luck adapting them to work with epoch admin tools

I have also asked over there if anyone knows how it could work with epoch admin tools 1.8 but it's been over a week and I still haven't had any reply. 

http://pastebin.com/durgw4iu

^ is one of the ESP no group linked in the support thread. but I can't make it work! :( 

if anyone knows how to do it, please let me know. 

I also had the same issue of the tools not loading forcing us to relog repeatedly in the hopes of it working

So.... rather than leave it up to init.sqf

I removed

from my init.sqf 

and I added this to dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf

// manually kick in admin mode if it doesnt load
if (_dikCode == 0x43) then {
};

This way an admin needs to press F9 to enable their tools, be warned that it takes about 10 seconds for the admin menu scroll option to appear. and if you press it multiple times you will get multiple menus appearing. 

Now on to my questions. 

I have added ebay's DZGM (dayz group management) script to our server. 

and it has practically broken the ESP from these tools, as only the group leader shows up and it can make it rather difficult to police the troublemakers on the server if they are in a group. 

In the support thread on opendayz.net there are a few fixes for this, but all seem to be for infistar's esp. and I haven't had any luck adapting them to work with epoch admin tools

I have also asked over there if anyone knows how it could work with epoch admin tools 1.8 but it's been over a week and I still haven't had any reply. 

http://pastebin.com/durgw4iu

^ is one of the ESP no group linked in the support thread. but I can't make it work! :(

if anyone knows how to do it, please let me know. 

The menu not showing is fixed in the 1.9 test right now. The ESP issue with group manager will need to be observed. I decided to replace my radio com mod with that one so I would have figured out that issue at some point.

--

Could you maybe help me with something? I'd like to add a "mission" menu to the admintools giving me some sort of control over different missions on the server. For WAI i've figured something like this to be a decent first setup. Thing is i´m pretty sure this wont work (missions run server side and don't know how to push calls to them from the client side) and i´m kinda stuck on the start / stop mission stuff.

AdmintoolsMain.sqf

MissionMenu=[
    ["",true],
    ["Stop current mission",[],"",-5,[["expression",'[] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\stop_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Start random mission",[],"",-5,[["expression",'[] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Armed Vehicle",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["armed_vehicle"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Bandit Base",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["bandit_base"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Black Hawk",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["black_hawk_crash"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["C130 Crash",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["c130_crash"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Captured MV22",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["captured_mv22"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Destoyed Ural",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["destroyed_ural"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Disable Military Chopper",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["disabled_milchopper"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Ikea Convoy",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["ikea_convoy"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Mayors Mansion",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["mayors_mansion"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Medical Camp",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["medi_camp"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
    ["Weapon Cache",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["weapon_cache"] execVM "admintools\tools\missions\start_mission.sqf"']],"1","1"],
];

start_mission.sqf

_mission = select 0;

};

missionrunning = true;

stop_mission.sqf

I will have to look at the code some first. I like your idea with it though. I am actually doing something similar with mine, but writing out my own little system for it. Might even add it to the tool.

Hi. Im not having any actual issues with this but I do get an error to the server RPT. Admin menu still works just fine but this irritates me :)

9:44:30 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 9:44:30   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 9:44:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 9:44:30 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1

Edit: Teleport gets confused sometimes when using F2 and F3 and does the opposite. Also F1 doesnt always work. They work perfectly from the menu though.

--

AdmintoolsMain.sqf

MissionMenu=[
    ["",true],
];

start_mission.sqf   [has been changed]

_mission = _this select 0;

};

missionrunning = true;

stop_mission.sqf

Found a small issue in start_mission. It looks like it should be working after the fix. If that does not work then we can create a handle for waiting on custom missions.

going back to the ESP with group management

I used diffmerge and compared the regular ESP with the no group ESP ebay posted

I added the appropriate parts to admintools\tools\AdminMode\ESPplayer.sqf

playerESP = _this select 0;

setGroupIconsVisible [true, true];
_color_green = [0,1,0,1];
_color_blue = [0,0,1,1];
_color_white = [1, 1, 1, 1];
_color_orange = [1,0.3,0,1];
_color_red = [1,0,0,1];

if (!("ItemGPS" in items player)) then {player addweapon "ItemGPS";};

while {playerESP} do
{
	{
	_plist = units group _x;
	_unitCount = count _plist;
	if (_unitCount == 1) then {
		if (vehicle _x == _x) then 
		{
			clearGroupIcons group _x;
			group _x addGroupIcon ["x_art"];

if ((side _x == side player) && (side player != resistance)) then 
			{
				group _x setGroupIconParams [_color_red, format ["[%1]-[%2m]",name _x,round(_x distance player)], 0.5, true];
			} 
			else 
			{
				group _x setGroupIconParams [_color_orange, format ["[%1]-[%2m]",name _x,round(_x distance player)], 0.5, true];
			};
		}
		else
		{
			clearGroupIcons group _x;
			group _x addGroupIcon ["x_art"];

if ((side _x == side player) && (side player != resistance)) then 
			{
				_vehname = (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle _x) >> 'displayName'));
				_crew =			(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 0));
				_crew2 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 1));
				_crew3 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 2));
				_crew4 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 3));
				_crew5 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 4));
				_crew6 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 5));
				_crew7 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 6));
				_crew8 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 7));
				_crew9 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 8));
				_crew10 =	", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 9));
				group _x setGroupIconParams [_color_blue, format ["[%2]-[%3%4%5%6%7%8%9%10%11]-[%1m]",round(_x distance player),_vehname,_crew,_crew2,_crew3,_crew4,_crew5,_crew6,_crew7,_crew8,_crew9,_crew10], 0.5, true];
			} 
			else 
			{
				_vehname = (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle _x) >> 'displayName'));
				_crew =			(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 0));
				_crew2 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 1));
				_crew3 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 2));
				_crew4 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 3));
				_crew5 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 4));
				_crew6 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 5));
				_crew7 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 6));
				_crew8 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 7));
				_crew9 =		", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 8));
				_crew10 =	", "+(name (crew (vehicle _x) select 9));
				group _x setGroupIconParams [_color_red, format ["[%2]-[%3%4%5%6%7%8%9%10%11]-[%1m]",round(_x distance player),_vehname,_crew,_crew2,_crew3,_crew4,_crew5,_crew6,_crew7,_crew8,_crew9,_crew10], 0.5, true];
			};
		};
	} else {	
		_grp = group _x;
		_leader = leader _grp;
		_memberNames = [];
		{_memberNames = _memberNames + [name _x];} count _plist;
		_memberNames = _memberNames - [name _leader];
		_show = format ["%1 Leader of group: %2",(name _leader),_memberNames];
		_clr = _color_orange;			

clearGroupIcons _grp;
		_grp addGroupIcon ["x_art"];
		_grp setGroupIconParams [_clr, _show, 1, true];
	};
	} forEach playableUnits;
	sleep 1;
};
{clearGroupIcons group _x;} forEach playableUnits;

In any case this doesn't really work as I'd like. 

It shows the Marker above the group leaders head, for example Leader of Group: Jedish3ep, Jack, Jill, John

But no markers over any of the other group members. And no distance either.