ok yea i didnt see that i fixed that, but i'm still getting the same error and still no admin tools whats so ever.

• Redownload the tools
  • save your adminlist to your desktop
  • delete the admin tools folder in your mission
  • add the new download to the mission instead
  • copy over the adminlist you saved to your desktop and replace the one already in the new files

You deleted half of the activate somehow and there is no telling what other files may be messed up.

Jody are you on 112555 or 125548? Reason im asking is cause your playerid changes when switching to 125548 and the one you got in adminlist is one that belongs to the non-steam 112555 version.

I have a small problem.. when i spawn a temporary unlocked vehicle, every time i get into the vehicle it blows  up, and i end up dying

1. may have todo with this ( did you add this part )

2. Open init/server_functions.sqf and replace this:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

...with this:

// Epoch Admin Tools

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

Note: This step may not work well if you use other mods that modify this operator. The important code to fit into this operator is (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1) which can be added easily with a rudimentary knowledge of programming.

I also have a problem, which is making me stuck at "spawning" vehicle

Please read the first post. It is there for a reason. I can not help if I have almost no information.

Error Reporting:

BEFORE posting an issue on Github or on this forum:

• If you think you might have installed it incorrectly, follow the YouTube Video Install Tutorial
  • Try reinstalling the tool. You more than likely missed something important.
  • Do a quick search on this forum for a fix to your problem.
  • Check your server's RPT log for errors. This will identify 99% of problems with the menu. Be ready to copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin or Gist in an issue or in the discussion forum for help with troubleshooting.

If your problem persists after doing the above:

• Open your arma2oaserver.rpt file in a text editor and copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin and post your issue in this forum with the rpt log. If you post something like "It doesn't work" I will not acknowledge you. Not giving all possible details in the first post simply makes it take longer to resolve and will waste everyone's time. I am hard pressed for time these days so if you won't take the initiative to provide information, I won't ask for it either. I am not trying to be mean, but I am quite tired of getting 5 or less word posts that provide no information other than this person has some kind of problem somewhere on their server that may or may not be related to this mod.
  • If the problem you are posting is a bug and not a general install problem then post it to this forum AND to the github issues page.

My menu doesnt show up after I died and I have to relog several times to make it appear again

Go into activate.sqf

At the VERY top add 

Sleep 10;

So it will look like

Sleep 10;
if(......

This may help as it delays the check. I have a plan to fix this kind of issue in the next update. It seems to have become a big issue since the 1.0.5 update

Question is there a way to add more to the spawn item list? Like if i wanted to be able to spawn in targets so make my own shooting range, without going through the 3D editor and adding a custom buildings sqf to my mission file.

There is and it is in the works for the next update. There will hopefully be an object spawner capable of spawning buildings, arenas, and nearly everything in epoch. No guarantee yet, but I hope to get it working.

Thanks for the awesome tool. I have a similar issue with the admin tools are not showing up sometimes. So when you mention about making the change is it like this below? Note the change on line 3 and line 31.

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then {
	Sleep 5;
        if(private["_veh", "_idx"];
	_idx = -1;

while {alive player} do
	{
		if(toolsAreActive) then
		{
			if (_idx == -1) then
			{
				[]execVM "admintools\KeyBindings\FunctionKeys.sqf";
				[]execVM "admintools\KeyBindings\NumberKeys.sqf";
				_idx = (vehicle player) addaction [("<t color=""#585858"">" + ("Admin Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf","",7,false,true,"",""];
				_veh = vehicle player;
			};
			if (_veh != vehicle player) then
			{
				_veh removeAction _idx;
				_idx = -1;      
			};
		}else{
			if(_idx != -1) then {
				_veh removeAction _idx;
				_idx = -1;
			};
		};
		Sleep 2;
	};
	_veh removeAction _idx;
	_idx = -1;)
};

Also inside my rpt file I see this error, any input? The tools do work most of time, but I didn't know if this should be something I should fix.

3:06:54 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 3:06:54   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
 3:06:54   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
 3:06:54 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1
 3:06:54 "HIVE: Starting"

The sleep you will add should remove or diminish the occurance of the error. The error should be gone entirely as of 1.9. It is caused by the game not loading things in order. It seems to load using threads or it just doesn't care for order so this error happens when the tool loads before the list of admins load. That means either create a handle to wait for the list to load or add a sufficient wait time. I will be adding both in the 1.9 release just to be safe.

There is another problem, Somtimes When I press F1 the teleport map doesn't come up, and I have to relog or have to wait for a while until it activates.

It typically takes up to 30 seconds after logging. The teleport can still be accessed in the admin menu under teleport menu. This is expected to be better set up soon as well.