Hi Nox, wil try that after restart :)

---

The ESPplayer.sqf is still giving me the zero division errors and reviewing the code i think it can be enhanced a little further using a loop for the players in vehicle. This will also remove the max 10 players restriction.

Obviously the code is broken, but i'm sure you'll get the idea.

playerESP = _this select 0;

setGroupIconsVisible [true, true];
_color = "";
_color_green = [0,1,0,1];
_color_blue = [0,0,1,1];
_color_white = [1, 1, 1, 1];
_color_orange = [1,0.3,0,1];
_color_red = [1,0,0,1];

if (!("ItemGPS" in items player)) then {player addweapon "ItemGPS";};

if(playerESP) then {
    // Tool use logger
    if(logMajorTool) then {
        usageLogger = format["%1 %2 -- has ENABLED player ESP",name player,getPlayerUID player];
        publicVariable "usageLogger";
    };
};

while {playerESP} do
{
    {
        if (vehicle _x == _x) then
        {
            clearGroupIcons group _x;
            group _x addGroupIcon ["x_art"];

if ((side _x == side player) && (side player != resistance)) then
            {
                _color = _color_red;
            }
            else
            {
                _color = _color_orange;
            };
            group _x setGroupIconParams [_color, format ["[%1]-[%2m]",name _x,round(_x distance player)], 0.5, true];

}
        else
        {
            clearGroupIcons group _x;
            group _x addGroupIcon ["x_art"];

_vehname = (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle _x) >> 'displayName'));

_crewtotal = (crew (vehicle _x));
            _crew =    (name (crew (vehicle _x) select 0));

if (count _crewtotal > 1) then {

{ // dont know how to skip first instance
                        _crew = _crew + ", " + (name _x);
                  } forEach _crewtotal;

};

if ((side _x == side player) && (side player != resistance)) then
            {
                _color = _color_blue;
            }
            else
            {
                _color = _color_red;
            };

group _x setGroupIconParams [_color, format ["[%2]-[%3%4%5%6%7%8%9%10%11]-[%1m]",round(_x distance player),_vehname,_crew], 0.5, true];

};
    } forEach playableUnits;
    sleep 1;
};
{clearGroupIcons group _x;} forEach playableUnits;

if(!playerESP) then {
    // Tool use logger
    if(logMajorTool) then {
        usageLogger = format["%1 %2 -- has DISABLED player ESP",name player,getPlayerUID player];
        publicVariable "usageLogger";
    };
};

Ya these are all older files that haven't been modified yet. I was going to get around to cleaning them up. Feel free to commit working cleanups if you like. I believe these were done by Malory a good while back. Why you get the zero devisor I have no idea. It seems to work fine for me. There has been no change other than adding the tool log part.

The new DLL did not make a difference. Still no reporting, tried to create both the folder and the file manually but made no difference. The file i posted above is actually working except that it show the driver twice :P

This is getting really annoying. I found it works on 2 of my three computers with epoch servers on them. The two it worked on are my main computers, both of which I have previously done programming on. I think it may have something to do with the mingw compiler, as the two computers only have two main things in common, they both have vs and codeblocks installed. Someone told me they have vs installed and the logger didn't work for them.

Hey do me a favor, 

Download this on the target machine: http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip

Copy the dll into the extracted folder from the download

Open dependency walker

Open the dll inside that directory.

Copy all of the red text to the forum please. 

This is a program that pretty much checks for required dependencies of a program/file. If the dependency does not exist on the target machine, it is displayed in red at the bottom.

The file is safe and well used by the coding community, and there is no install. Just run it and delete when done.

I am running an epoch server on my PC (to test various things) and wanted to install the Admin tool to aid in basic tasks. I cannot get the menu to come up though. I didn't end up running into any other errors it's just the menu will not appear. I followed the instructions, looked over everything several times, then watched the video. Still nothing though. I am willing to share any information that may be needed to help me get this solved. (Can't wait to see how the tool works)   =D

-Josh

Get into your database and checkout the player_data table and see if your ID there matches the one you put in adminlist.sqf ;)

The new steam player ID is a 16 digit one *usually* starting with 765611979, whilst the old one was max 9 digits.

Ya these are all older files that haven't been modified yet. I was going to get around to cleaning them up. Feel free to commit working cleanups if you like. I believe these were done by Malory a good while back. Why you get the zero devisor I have no idea. It seems to work fine for me. There has been no change other than adding the tool log part.

I think the zero division happens when there's multiple people driving around with different numbers of passengers in them. I'll fix the file posted above and push it to github, it's better anyway cause its got a dynamic passenger list instead of a fixed one. Zero divisor only shows in the client.rpt

--

@Jpolloni: Use pastebin or just copy the contents inside [ code ] [ /code ] tags.

Whilst you are at it you might also wanna post both your server and client RPT file.

• Client file: C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\ArmA2OA.rpt
  • Server file: {SERVER_DIR}\instance_11_Chernarus\arma2oaserver.rpt

Depending on size you might wanna use pastebin for those.

Link to (my) init.sqf http://pastebin.com/sCMPEysV

Server rpt  http://pastebin.com/Ec0FRUrm

(Last bit)  Client rpt  http://pastebin.com/fYWUXZWj

Delete both rpt files, run the server, join it and walk around for like 5 minutes. Then post the results for that. The entire file please.

Also your init had two calls to adminlist, http://pastebin.com/yiXbBZZF

It doesnt work for me now

With 1.0.4.2 i dont have any problems wih it but with 1.0.5.1 doenst work for me

I put in Adminlist my Steam ID i use this Site to find out what my Steam ID is

http://www.steamidfinder.com/

I try 0:0:********

and also

STEAM_0:0:********

but i dont get the Scroll Option anyone a Idea why?

Get the full STEAM_ code and place that in the first box again, this will give you another number set that is your real steam id, if you don't understand send me your steam name or the STEAM_ code in a PM

No everything is vanilla epoch...  

and by action menu you mean the one that's default in game? If so Yes

**Iv'e also been trying to edit the init file but it seems to be making no effect**

ie: Paradrop spawn Off shore spawn Default loadout Max veichle spawn...ect...

How would I re install it? Replace the modified files and try again?

And seeing that it probably makes a difference my server says it does not require BattlEye 

(Does this mean I do the one step where I add  (see below) instead of Option A?)

// Epoch Admin Tools

[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

//Lights

//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";