Thanks Nox. Understood.

Is it possible maybe to bind some keys to move it closer and away? Kinda like pageup and pagedown do vertically. Maybe a 2.0 feature.

So far it works amazingly well and those features are great adds. My admins are having a ball with it. Great work.

First you should know I am only about 1/4 done with the building tool. Snapping is coming soon to it along with another 100 or more buildings (only made it halfway through the first list). The idea for a distance key is actually really great and didn't even cross my mind. I think that would work much better.

If you guys are interested,

here's a simple script i wrote up the other day for use with these tools

This will allow you to check a player's gear by pointing on them and selecting the option in your tools

the contents will then display in a hint dialog on your screen. 

particularly useful if you suspect a player to be spawning in gear. 

/* 
showPlayerGear.sqf 
by JakeHekesFists
for use with Epoch Admin Tools 
http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7501-release-epoch-admin-tools-v182/
*/

private ["_weapons","_mags","_target","_uid","_name","_srvName","_tgtBackpack","_bpWeps","_bpMags"];
_srvName = "21DMD"; // change this to your server name 
_target = cursorTarget;
_weapons = weapons _target;
_mags = magazines _target;
_uid = getPlayerUID _target;
_name = (name _target);
_tgtBackpack = unitBackpack _target;
_bpWeps = getWeaponCargo _tgtBackpack;
_bpMags = getMagazineCargo _tgtBackpack;

if (_target isKindOf  "man") then {
		Hint parseText format ["
		<t align='center' size='1.2' color='#FF00FF'>%5<br/></t><t size='1.1'>Gear Checker<br/></t>
		<t color='#1E90FF'>
		PUID:</t><t> %1 <br/>
		<t color='#1E90FF'>Name: </t><t>%2<br/>
		<t color='#FFFFFF'>-----------------------------</t><br/>
		<t color='#1E90FF'>Weapons: <br/></t><t>
		%3<br/><br/>
		<t color='#1E90FF'>Magazines: <br/></t><t>
		%4 <br/><br/>
		<t color='#1E90FF'>Backpack: <br/></t><t>
		%7 <br/> %8
		</t>",
		_uid, //1
		_name,//2
		_weapons,//3 
		_mags, //4
		_srvName, //5
		_tgtBackpack, //6 does not work as intended
		_bpWeps, //7
		_bpMags //8
		];
	} else {
		hint "not a valid target"
	};

then add the following line to one of the menus in admintoolsmain.sqf

["Show Player's Gear",[],"",-5,[["expression",'[] execVM "admintools\tools\showPlayerGear.sqf"']],"1","1"],

point at target, select option. and robert's your mother's brother.

If you guys are interested,

here's a simple script i wrote up the other day for use with these tools

This will allow you to check a player's gear by pointing on them and selecting the option in your tools

the contents will then display in a hint dialog on your screen. 

particularly useful if you suspect a player to be spawning in gear. then add the following line to one of the menus in admintoolsmain.sqf

point at target, select option. and robert's your mother's brother.

I have worked on a similar thing, but with full gear gui. The only issue I am having with that currently is it closes when the player moves. Have you experimented with this? I wanted to add it to the tool, but I won't add it until it works properly without closing.

First of all, thank you soo much for the time you put on this tool, loving it.

I am using the test branch of this tool with logger disabled and was wondering about 2 client error i am getting with some of your script. The script still work just fine but it shows error in my "ArmA2OA.RPT" not in server.rpt.

Error happens when using:

F1 to teleport:

Error in expression <if ((_this select 1) == 59) then {[] exe>
  Error position: <if ((_this select 1) == 59) then {[] exe>
  Error Type Script, expected Bool

Add/Remove Humanity:

Error in expression <nu "#USER:humanityAddScreen";
waitUntil{selector || commandingMenu == ""};
if(se>
  Error position: <selector || commandingMenu == ""};
if(se>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: selector
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\admintools\tools\humanity.sqf, line 20

Humanity option to add or remove will spam the client.rpt with ~1953 lines on a single use.

Am i the only one getting theses error, tried to search for the same thing but couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks

The permanent repair script was not working for me so i made some corrections.

private ["_vehicle","_type","_name","_type","_selection","_damage","_hitpoints"];

_Message = format["%1, the object is permanently repaired, refuelled and rearmed.",format["%1", name player]];
_vehicle = cursorTarget;
_type = typeOf _vehicle;
_name = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "displayName");
_hitpoints = _vehicle call vehicle_getHitpoints;

{
    private ["_damage","_selection"];
	_damage = [_vehicle,_x] call object_getHit;
	if (_damage > 0) then {
		_selection = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "HitPoints" >> _x >> "name");
		[_vehicle,_selection,0] call object_setFixServer;
	};
} forEach _hitpoints;

_vehicle setDamage 0;
	_vehicle setFuel 1;
    _vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;
    _vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];

PVDZE_veh_SFix = [_vehicle,_selection,0];
	publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_SFix";
	PVDZE_veh_SFix call object_setFixServer;

cutText [_Message, "PLAIN DOWN"];

The permanent repair script was not working for me so i made some corrections.

private ["_vehicle","_type","_name","_type","_selection","_damage","_hitpoints"];

_Message = format["%1, the object is permanently repaired, refuelled and rearmed.",format["%1", name player]];
_vehicle = cursorTarget;
_type = typeOf _vehicle;
_name = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "displayName");
_hitpoints = _vehicle call vehicle_getHitpoints;

{
    private ["_damage","_selection"];
	_damage = [_vehicle,_x] call object_getHit;
	if (_damage > 0) then {
		_selection = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "HitPoints" >> _x >> "name");
		[_vehicle,_selection,0] call object_setFixServer;
	};
} forEach _hitpoints;

_vehicle setDamage 0;
	_vehicle setFuel 1;
    _vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;
    _vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];

PVDZE_veh_SFix = [_vehicle,_selection,0];
	publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_SFix";
	PVDZE_veh_SFix call object_setFixServer;

cutText [_Message, "PLAIN DOWN"];

Thanks for the info, but I believe we have it fixed in the test branch. Will use this as a possible backup if it stops working again.

Once I fix the two issues given by TolH I will probably be releasing the new version. I have had 2 isolated cases of issues with battleye filters, but nothing more than this so I will have to expect these are rare cases that are fixable by easily disabling the logging tool. If anyone has info on this I will need it very soon, otherwise the tool is pretty much ready for the new release.

Once I fix the two issues given by TolH I will probably be releasing the new version. I have had 2 isolated cases of issues with battleye filters, but nothing more than this so I will have to expect these are rare cases that are fixable by easily disabling the logging tool. If anyone has info on this I will need it very soon, otherwise the tool is pretty much ready for the new release.

Wich issues does TolH have? 

Have you checked your rpt logs?

battleye log repeats this over and over

#line 85 "mpmission"
08.09.2014 01:31:23: JoeBlogs (1.155.136.28:2304) GUIDHERE - #129 "mandsCustom="";
diag_log("\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"+":Monitoring Remote Exe...");
sleep 1;
};
};

RPT dosent show up anything that it usually dosent

battleye log repeats this over and over

#line 85 "mpmission"
08.09.2014 01:31:23: JoeBlogs (1.155.136.28:2304) GUIDHERE - #129 "mandsCustom="";
diag_log("\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"+":Monitoring Remote Exe...");
sleep 1;
};
};

RPT dosent show up anything that it usually dosent

undo the pbo edits and see if the issue continues.

Do you realize the weapons in the crates are not epoch weapons, but dayz. Your last version i had to manually update all the weapons t match what drops in game, and update all the vehicles to epoch veriations. so it would match traders and world spawns. this version is going to be the same. why call it an epoch admin tool if none of the weapons or vehicles were updated to epoch.

ok when i go to activate the admin mode i get kicked for  restriction #49       anyideas on fixing this?

battle eye filters. you have to use the ones it comes with, or merge changes to your current filters. with filter errors it tells you where to look. a createvehicle restriction 28 would be a problem with a creatvehicle filter on line 28 of the cretevehicle.txt filter.

ok when i go to activate the admin mode i get kicked for  restriction #49       anyideas on fixing this?

Have you properly added the filters? If so are you using the test branch? I made a change to it so if you are using the test branch, grab it now and it should work. I noticed that some people might have issues with the way call compile works in it. If that does not work check the filter associated to the kick, go to line 51, and change the 5 to a 1

Do you realize the weapons in the crates are not epoch weapons, but dayz. Your last version i had to manually update all the weapons t match what drops in game, and update all the vehicles to epoch veriations. so it would match traders and world spawns. this version is going to be the same. why call it an epoch admin tool if none of the weapons or vehicles were updated to epoch.

As stated in the topic post, if there are issues you find post your proposed fix or use a pull request on github so that this will not be an issue. Where are the vehicles/weapons incorrect? When using a specific box, when using temporary or keyed spawn scroll menu, when using the gui. This can't be true for every item as I sold a few cars and planes the other day just to test my traders.

Well the all items crate uses ur config files to load in everything u could possibly spawn so dayz weapons will definitely be there. Also, the vehicle GUI uses config files too so u will also get non epoch. I am ok with both of these things as sometimes u want to gift unobtainable weapons or vehicles as event prizes

I have a show owner script that works like plot pole for life. As plot pole for life adds the player uid to the end of the world space coordinate. My script adds the name of the player that built it as well. U could add that to the admin tools I guess. I can upload it maybe Sunday night. I'm at work right now