Suppe

[Release] Sector Addon 0.5.0 - Framework for StaticMission (Millitarize area, Taviana Sector B) rewiten august 2015

Sector Addon
Completely new and/or rewritten on August 2015
Version 0.5.0  by GBR Suppe

What is the Sector Addon ?
A Missionframework to create your own Zone/Area/Sector with AI. Like the good old Arma2 Origins Sector B.
So you can easily create your own unique Zone/Area/Sector. So you have plenty of opportunities.

Features:
- Easy setup and Configuration
- Millitarize, Zone/Area/Sector with AI
- Spawn easily AI Group's, Helicopter's, Vehicles's, StaticVehicle's, StaticMG's, StaticAI's on every Position you want
- Create easily a Lootbox or Mapmarker on every Position you want

Download:
https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/Sector-Addon-Master

Installation and Settings:
1.0     Open the sector_config.sqf in the "a3_epoch_sector" folder

2.0     Open the sector_positions.sqf in the "a3_epoch_sector" folder

2.1        More info in the file itself (sector_config.sqf and sector_positions.sqf)

3.0     Pack the "a3_epoch_sector" folder into a .pbo (a3_epoch_sector.pbo) and copy the "a3_epoch_sector.pbo" into the "@epochhive/addons/" folder.

4.0     (Optional) Add Mapcontant in \a3_epoch_sector\mapcontant (Build with A3 3D Editor, export .sqf)
          *place Jammer to stop the Lootspawn and to stop player to build in the zone.*

Cooming Soon:
- A new simpleCache function
- A better Patrol Script (AI and Vehicles)
- A better fill Lootboxfunction

Coordiations helper:

Download the A3 3D editor in the Tools Section from the Epoch Forum (

)
Place a small Object like a Football on every Position you want.
If you are ready, just press "Main Menu", press "export .sqf" and save it, in this file you now have the perfect Coordiations [X, Z, Y]

Greetz GBR Suppe

It's not ignorance, it's just....well....what the hell is it exactly? As much as we all appreciate the work that goes into making mods/addons/scripts, and generous of you to release to the community....it might actually be an idea to explain what it is, and create an install process that might let people actually try it out.

Create 18 markers? OK...what kind of markers? What radius? Do they need text?Change the coords of the crate to what? What map is this for?

You see what I'm saying?

Updated with more Infos and blablabla.....

Thank you Suppe I understand now and although I already have what I like to think of as a Sector B I like your version of filling the buildings with ai as mine just patrol the open ground but having them in buildings sounds much more interesting I will look through this later when I have a bit more time.

I am grateful to you for releasing this though thanks again.

Great script and really great idea. I am going to install this on my test server first to have some fun with it before i push it to my actual game server. I noticed in the Sector_addon.pbo/mapcontent/sector.sqf it is only for Napf. If I am not concerned about the additional buildings do I have to change all the map coordinates in that file for the specific map I am running. In this case Chernarus. Or can I just comment out the sector.sqf without causing problems.

As a note I have already added several new houses and military buildings to the map, towns, countryside, etc..

the mapcontent is optional.... if you dont need more houses or buildings, just open the init and create "//" before call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\x\addons\Sector_addon\mapcontant\sector.sqf";

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\x\addons\Sector_addon\mapcontant\sector.sqf";                                  .....so.....

Suppe,

I did just that to run it on my test server for chernarus and all I have to say is You are the Man!!!

I am loving this script. It gives you the option to turn an area into a military occupied zone. The guys I have on my server are going to love this. I am already using sem's missions and the A3's AI town invasions but I like all the options this gives you to set static zones. Great work and thanks for sharing.

@ cfkviper...... open my altis example, copy the markers there und paste it in your atlis mission..... or i create tomorrow a altis example with the epoch spawns, but tomorrow :D

@ classifield787 :D  have fun :D no problem..... u are welcome :D

@ cfkviper...... open my altis example, copy the markers there und paste it in your atlis mission..... or i create tomorrow a altis example with the epoch spawns, but tomorrow :D

That would be nice, thx for your help

i waiting for tomorrow ! ;-) nice Job

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By piggd
      WARNING ** THIS REPLACES THE HUMANITY SYSTEM

Mod Features:
      Allows the player to have access to their money all the time.
      Bank is tied to the player via the humanity system and survives character death.
      Auto Deposit bars/brief cases on every sale or purchase
      Player can access balance, deposit and withdraw via player tool menu.
      If a player goes to a negative balance displaying the balance, withdraw or deposit will restore them to zero balance.
      Known Issues:
      First time character creation start the player with 2500 humanity which equates to 25gb.
      Any event that modifies humanity will effect the bank balance (usally in a minor way silve bars in most cases)

Thank you too iSaeko for making this video for me.

1.   Download the addon from my github by clicking on this link.   (Contains a vanilla epoch chernarus mission.pbo example file).
      2.  On the lower left corner click on the button "Download Zip"
      3   Create a directory called dayz_code and mission_pbo
      4.  Take your mission.pbo file and extract it into the mission_pbo directory
      5.  Unzip the zip file you download from my github and move the custom directory into your mission_pbo directory.
      6.  Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo into this new direttory (path may vary based on steam installation).
      7.  Extract the dayz_code.pbo into the dayz_code directory you created.
      8.  if you do not already have a fixes directory create one.
      9.  If you do not already have a custom compile then follow these steps other wise you can skip this step.
          copy dayz_code/init/compiles.sqf  mission_pbo/fixes/compules.sqf
      10.  Copy dayz_code/compile/epoch_returnChange.sqf mission_pbo/fixes/epoch_returnChange.sqf
      11.  Edit your init.sqf file and make the following modifications:

//Load in compiled functions to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PDZE_PiggdBankSystem = true; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //Load in compiled functions from:
      call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ From:
          //Lights     //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";    }; ** NOTE - If you are using
      this entry will already exist with a different comment.
      to:
          //Lights     //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ // Activate Player Menu for Tools     [] execVM "custom\playertools\activate_player_menu.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------      }; 12.  Edit your fixes\compiles.sqf file and make the following modifications:

epoch_totalCurrency = {         // total currency         _total_currency = 0;         {             _part =  (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);             _worth =  (_part >> "worth");             if isNumber (_worth) then {                 _total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);             };         } count (magazines player);         _total_currency     };     epoch_itemCost = {         _trade_total = 0;         {             _part_in_configClass =  configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);             if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {                 _part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");                 if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {                     _trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));                 };             };         } count _this;         //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];         _trade_total     };     epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";     // usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange; to:
      epoch_totalCurrency = {         // total currency         _total_currency = 0;         {             _part =  (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);             _worth =  (_part >> "worth");             if isNumber (_worth) then {                 _total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);             };         } count (magazines player); // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------         if(PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then {             _humanity = player getVariable["humanity",0];             _total_currency = _total_currency + _humanity;         }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------         _total_currency     };     epoch_itemCost = {         _trade_total = 0;         {             _part_in_configClass =  configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);             if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {                 _part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");                 if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {                     _trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));                 };             };         } count _this;         //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];         _trade_total     }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";     epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\epoch_returnChange.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------     // usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange; 13. Edit fixes/epoch_returnChange.sqf

//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANGE: %1", _return_change];     if (_return_change >= 0) then {                  // total currency to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------     if (_return_change >= 0 and !PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then { // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ From:
          if (_silver_1oz > 0) then {             if (_silver_1oz == 1) then {                 player addMagazine "ItemSilverBar";                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             } else {                 player addMagazine format["ItemSilverBar%1oz",_silver_1oz];                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             };         };         _successful = true; }; }; _successful to:
            if (_silver_1oz > 0) then {             if (_silver_1oz == 1) then {                 player addMagazine "ItemSilverBar";                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             } else {                 player addMagazine format["ItemSilverBar%1oz",_silver_1oz];                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             };         };         _successful = true; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------     } else {         if (PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then {             _total_currency_dry = player getVariable["humanity",0];             _total_currency_dry = _total_currency_dry + _return_change;             player setVariable["humanity",_total_currency_dry,true];             _successful = true;         }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ }; }; _successful 14. Edit server_traders.sqf

menu_RU_Functionary1 = [     [["Ammunition",478],["Clothes",476],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Military Armed",562],["Trucks Armed",479],["Weapons",477]],     [],     "hero" ]; to:
      menu_RU_Functionary1 = [     [["Ammunition",478],["Clothes",476],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Military Armed",562],["Trucks Armed",479],["Weapons",477]],     [], // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    "hero"     "neutral" // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ]; from:
      menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [     [["Ammunition",577],["Clothing",575],["Helicopter Armed",512],["Military Armed",569],["Trucks Armed",534],["Weapons",627]],     [],     "hostile" ]; to:
      menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [     [["Ammunition",577],["Clothing",575],["Helicopter Armed",512],["Military Armed",569],["Trucks Armed",534],["Weapons",627]],     [], // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    "hostile"     "neutral" // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ]; 15.  Repack your mission pbo and upload to your sever.

Optional Additional Configuration:

**  Chameleon Skin Changer
      If you are using
      and have replaced custom/playertools/player_tools_main.sqf you will need to uncomment the following lines.

playermenustart = [     ["",true], //    ["Chameleon Male Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "male_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"], //    ["Chameleon Female Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "female_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["DZE Piggd Banking System >>", [], "#USER:bankmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],            //    ["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],                ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],     ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:playermenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]        ]; to:
      playermenustart = [     ["",true],     ["Chameleon Male Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "male_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["Chameleon Female Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "female_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["DZE Piggd Banking System >>", [], "#USER:bankmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],            //    ["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],                ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],     ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:playermenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]        ]; 15.  Repack your mission pbo and upload to your sever.

Email: [email protected]
      Donate to piggd
    • By Porkeld
      A3_vemf_Re_reloaded
      Vemf_reloaded was originally made by IT07 and last commit on vemf_reloaded was in 2017....
      I really like this mission script, but in my opinion it was missing some essential features compared to other mission systems.
      So I decided to add and fix some of the stuff for vemf.
      Check the Changelog for fixes and new stuff.

All credit goes to IT07 for coding this and also a big THANK YOU to Ghostrider [GRG] for helping and always being helpfull when needed :-)
      Check readme and how to install.txt

Download https://github.com/Porkeld/A3_vemf_re-reloaded

If you have any questions/bug reports or ideas for vemf_re_reloaded then find me on discord Porkeld#1506 
    • By Pickle Rick
      ip - 192.154.248.253
      Discord.gg/9m99XxM
      NEW SERVER UP AND RUNNING.. FULL OF AI, PVP HELL...  Stop in and ask Pickle Rick or OTROD for a free tank

• By FG_Trap
      Made a quick static ai mission that spawns on restart. 
      12 ai patrol the compound 
      4 Static m2's
      1 Heli Patrolling the compound 
      Crate for who ever clears all the ai.
      Some screenshots of the compound 

https://github.com/Trapxxgods/Wai-Static-Mission 
    • By Tricks
      Hello community,
      I am working on a custom mission that takes place over the waters of Chernarus. Its actually an Aircraft Carrier mission I had on my server in 2014. However I can't seem to get loot to spawn on the ship.
      Has anyone had any success in spawning custom loot boxes over water or on the carrier?
      Thanks!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord