Author: Sp4rkY (Github)
Description: Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
Required: Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
Credits: IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
|V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
* Fully customizable
* Works with all maps
* Works for players and vehicles
* No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
* Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
* (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
* (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
* Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
* Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
* (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
- (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
- (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
* (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
- If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
* (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
* 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
* (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
- "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
- "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
- "Clear" button to remove the added players
* (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
* slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
* (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
* (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
* (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
* (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
- the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
- server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
- vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
* If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
- if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
- if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
* If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
* Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)
Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
I just made it 1 .bat file easy to use all you need to do is edit the Config settings section and the command line.
Make a new .bat file on your desktop of your windows vps or dedi
Paste this in it
If you run multiple servers create a file for each server on your desktop all you have to do is change the command lines and the config settings to suit each server on each file.
This script will re-run everything from this label :arma2oaserver every time the server cmd box is closed so yes if bec shuts down the server after x amount of hrs the script will backup your sql will re-start Bec & the Server
If your server cmd box closes for some unknown reason this will terminate connection with Bec and so Bec shuts down but dont worry the script will backup your database then restart bec and your server (dont believe me try it run this script then close your server cmd box while this script is running and watch the magic lol)
[RELEASE] Arma 2/3 Server Keepalive Batch Tool 1.2.2
I wrote this for our old A2 Epoch server in hopes of making a very simple and light-weight easy to use keepalive/restarter, it was very useful, thought I'd share with the public. This tool has developed on these forums considerably and now has many many more features that make administering and controlling your server much easier.
Keepalive Status Window
Keepalive GUI Configuration Properties
ADDED IN 1.2.2: Higher core support for setting affinities (up to 100 cores O.O)
ADDED IN 1.2.2: New status icons in config window for batch/server status
ADDED IN 1.2.2: Added a new control bar in config window, to control keepalive/server
ADDED IN 1.2.2: Added an exit batch check and new file to set this flag externally to close the keepalive.
Auto start Database/Arma server and BEC if any one of them fails Logs events in real-time with a console display Easy configuration for any arma server (arma/arma 2/arma 3) Ability to Auto restart using BEC Scheduler (check readme for details) Ability to manually restart from an external program (eg, Web Service on same machine) Keepalive for the Keepalive (if batch crashes or something, it will keep running regardless) Auto log file rotation *added in 0.8.0 Auto Database Backup *added in 0.8.0 Ability to use 7zip to archive logs and/or database file *added in 0.8.0 Keep Arma Server Monitor active (Optional) (addon for arma 2/3) *added in 0.8.0 Keep Teamspeak Server Active (Optional) *added in 0.8.0 Database Interval, Minutes between DB Backups *added in 0.9.0 Ability to keep ASM server monitor alive. *added in 0.9.0 Ability to keep Teamspeak server alive. *added in 0.9.0 Log backup and db backup locations configurable *added in 0.9.0 Lets arma close nicely using #shutdown on automatic restarts (BEC Scheduler required) *added in 0.9.0 Manual Action Timeout configurable. (How long will it take you to upload new pbos?) *added in 0.9.0 Configuration settings for ASM logging capabilities. Check batch settings. *fixed in 0.9.1 Ability to configure another process to keep alive (such as a HC client or another server using a renamed exe file). *NEW IN 0.9.2 Project on Sourceforge and GitHub. *NEW IN 0.9.4 Crash Detection! Will force close any crashed processes! *NEW IN 0.9.4 Affinity and Priority settings! *NEW IN 0.9.4 Sleek GUI for managing and installing SKBT for multiple server on the same machine/network!*ADDED IN 1.0.0 Keepalive instance shortcuts to start menu and desktop. ADDED IN 1.0.1 Usage of parenthesis and spaces in path names fully! ADDED IN 1.0.3 Allow bec_flag_dsc parameter, (fix BEC auto closing due to no update signal). ADDED IN 1.0.3 Ability to change log detail level. Added in 1.1.0 Can forcefully delay between ONLY restart events 3 batch files in custom folder to aid in hooking code before certain events, more info inside those files (Check readme or more info) Tooltips to all configuration options Custom process tab! Keep any process you wish alive with your server (up to 100 extra processes!). ADDED IN 1.2.0 Heartbeat for external programs to know if the Keepalive is active. ADDED IN 1.2.0
NOTE*: Please use the sourceforge/Github repositories to download.
DOWNLOAD 1.2.2 - GUI Installer
DOWNLOAD 1.2.2 - No Gui (Manual Install)
Mirrors on SourceForge / GitHub
Development Snapshots available as standard.
For older releases please use the github/sourceforce release lists.
Please be advised the download links in this post are not the latest. SKBT was updated after the latest official release but do not fear! You do not need to build it!
To download the latest binary of SKBT click here (sourceforge/skbtforarma/Master/Bin/Release/skbtInstaller_win32.exe)
Check the commit logs on SF/GH for updates and changes.
Updated to 184.108.40.206 (Only on repo)
Server Name: [AES] DayZ Epoch Taviana Roots|Hardcore|SlowZ|SecB and more.. DayZ Epoch 220.127.116.11
Server IP: 18.104.22.168:3102
We are AES, our great players and staff are what has made us one of the fastest growing communities out there! We always try our best to give the best possible gaming experience to our players. We stand for the gamers, and are built by the gamers. We hope you enjoy your stay and maybe you will even become part of this amazing community!
Our Promises To Our Gamers..
1. To keep our services on the highest standard possible
2. Active and friendly support
3. Your gaming experience to be our top priority
4. A reliable and stable gaming enviornment
5. Fun and fairplay for all members
Search for AES on DayZ Launcher
You need Taviana and Epoch Installed. If you need help connecting or anything else feel free to check by this Ts3: 22.214.171.124:2302
If you cant find it click on 'check server' at the bottom left and insert this ip on the website; 126.96.36.199:3103 then restart dayz launcher and search for the server again
- Plant and Grow Weed!
- SECTOR B!
- No PlotPole
- Walking Dead
- Self BB
- One step building
- No Overburdend
- Snap Build Pro
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Hard DayZ Mod Pack idea...
Twitter Facebook Reddit
Due to the experience I gathered in-game, I feel like the current servers are not fun anymore. You get everything on a plate, as well as everyone else, and just run in guns, crash cars and worry not. For this sole reason, I came up with a server idea which might appeal the more hardcore players. From the perspective of the servers currently in-game, these server properties may be straight up crazy. But I will include ways of monetisation. This may not feel the right choice, but again, this may be straight up crazy and might appeal the more hardcore players.
A quick note before starting: This would work both as a Epoch as well as a Overpoch, but I do think adding some vehicles is a must, in order to attract new players and, most importantly, to make the engagements more entertaining. I have made (am making, if you're writing this before I finished editing this) a list with mods for epoch and a list with mods for the game which I think working together would be able to revive the comatose state of the dayz mod servers which made most hardcore players move over to standalone.
Here is the list of features I think would provide the most engaging experience for experienced players.
Scarce resources. Basicly, you're going to mainly find food for a good while. Make the meele count. Make the non-meele weapons so scarce, that you will need to wander for hours between the airfields in order to find a non-pistol non-meele weapon. Much more for a scoped one, if you're not very lucky. Make the ammo not as scarce as the weapons, but still you'd only get maybe 2 or 3 mags for the weapon, in a few hours of choppering between the airfields (since moving for large distances forces the loot to despawn). Allow every single weapon and vehicle in-game. But make the overpowered ones (like the tanks) highly unaccesible (you'd need to pay the price of 100 non-armed tanks for a armed tank, than worry about the ammo which, you guessed, is nearly impossible to find, so you'd need to buy them). Plot poles. Not required to build, but required to protect one's house. And make them smaller. Something like 10 meters radius would be good. That is more than enough for a house with two garages and a helipad. Make the cinder verry expensive. So expensive that one player would more likely set 100 or so wooden walls overlaping eachother, rather than using cinder. Or, if they play in a 5+ players group, maybe than have enough for a 1 by 2 wall of cinder (to get a MTVR inside and move it upstairs) and have the rest of the base just hanging in the air... and whole coridors with wooden doors from meter to meter, to ensure the security of the base. Price Ratios. This is a big one. I think each trader city should have slight variations in the price, with some items being slightly more overpriced than the others, depending on the facilities present near the trader city. For example, near the arfields, the weapons would be cheaper, and in the city, they would be verry expensive, due to the risk involved in getting them there. A difference so big that some players would intentionaly go to the airfield trader, buy lots of weapons or ammo and sell them in the city, for a tiny profit. But in bulk, you may get enough profit from a Ural filled with mags and pistols to get a fire weapon. Scoped less than Acog. Or get a pistol by filling jerry cans or fuel barrels (fuel barrels for 5 times the profit from jerry cans, but over ten times more expensive), by de-foresting a whole 1 cube km of forest, a Ural full of medical loot, or 50 urals worth of food. The food is the least scarce resource, followed by the bandages, so that's to be expected. Allow the players to salvage everything from a vehicle, but the fueltank, engine, gas-tank and scrap-metal should only be salvageable from an unlocked vehicle. Maybe allow the old-motorbike to be crafted with some wood planks and scrap metal (+toolbox for tools), and a motorcicle with 2 wheels, engine, either fueltank, two jerry cans or one fuel barrel and one scrap metal, for the old motorbike, as the only craftable motorbike (the others from the trader or spawned). Badass zombies. With 10 hits to the body and one hit to the head, you'd be in some serious problems if you don't learn to meele headshot them. I think that if you're going to have a base done in less than an hour, it shall be a unprotected, maybe shack or storage box, hidden somewhere few can see it (in the middle of a forest, or in a building, under or after some obstacles, and NOT a safe out in the open, where anyone can see it but noone can break it open. Or, if you had the luck to find yourself a lockbox or a combination lock, you shall be able to check one code every 5 seconds, making the combination lock breakable in 1000 tries or 5000 seconds or 83 minutes and 20 seconds, and a lockbox breakable in 3000 tries or 15000 seconds or 250 minutes. THAT if no zombie or player gets to you...
Also, as the first map, I suggest PMC (so big you rarely get to find someone else) or Panthera (you can choose anythin else, realy; maybe something not so well known...), due to the presence of the most terrain types and the fact that even if it is so small, you have to walk/drive A LOT to get from one point to another, mostly if not using the roads.
A list of maps I'd like to see this modpack implemented on.
PMC 51km Desert (Endless civilisation... what else could you possibly want? Probably more islands...) Panthera (If you don't want to modify a map only for using it in this mod; However, having a new map will give this mod(pack) that feeling of freshness vanilla and standalone once had.) ADO Tropica Sangin Province Hellmand Oring Miroslavl F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán