Hey nightmare, thanks for this. I've been waiting for 2.0 for a while! 

Quick question though. I'm using xampp and have my php setup as /epoch/pht/ (theres also /epoch/ep/ and /epoch/ss/ for your other apps) but every time I try and access localhost/epoch/pht/setup.php I get 403 access forbidden. In fact, when I go to localhost/epoch and click on pht, I just get a white screen. Not sure whats going on. I'm a bit new to php, sorry!

Hey nightmare, thanks for this. I've been waiting for 2.0 for a while! 

Quick question though. I'm using xampp and have my php setup as /epoch/pht/ (theres also /epoch/ep/ and /epoch/ss/ for your other apps) but every time I try and access localhost/epoch/pht/setup.php I get 403 access forbidden. In fact, when I go to localhost/epoch and click on pht, I just get a white screen. Not sure whats going on. I'm a bit new to php, sorry!

hi, when you delete the config.php , then should it work...

ahh the issue is the  .htaccess file

please use this one

Options -Indexes

<Files ~ "\.(sqlite)$">
    Order allow,deny
    deny from all
</Files>

<Files .htaccess>
    Order deny,allow
    deny from all
</Files>

<FilesMatch "\.php$">
    Order deny,allow
    deny from all
</FilesMatch>

<FilesMatch "^(index|setup|ajax|getFont)\.php$">
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
</FilesMatch>

The reason why I asked about setting the survivor stats to only show stats for players that have logged in within the past 2 days, is that users log in once, get high ratings, log off and never log on again. So even if you have 14 day clean up jobs it still makes the stats kind of useless and unfair on regular players. It makes those other players who haven't logged on in a week look like they're doing better than everyone else, when in reality they'd probably be at the bottom of the leader board if they were on more regular.

I made a donation to your paypal absolutely ages ago when I first starting using Epoch, when the old database tools worked. Glad to see you've updated it btw, great work, it looks absolutely brilliant :)

The reason why I asked about setting the survivor stats to only show stats for players that have logged in within the past 2 days, is that users log in once, get high ratings, log off and never log on again. So even if you have 14 day clean up jobs it still makes the stats kind of useless and unfair on regular players. It makes those other players who haven't logged on in a week look like they're doing better than everyone else, when in reality they'd probably be at the bottom of the leader board if they were on more regular.

I made a donation to your paypal absolutely ages ago when I first starting using Epoch, when the old database tools worked. Glad to see you've updated it btw, great work, it looks absolutely brilliant :)

Hi Matth,

here a possible solution for you.

insert this in your database, this will update all players "Alive-Time (datestamp)"  to NOW.  if login time older than 7 days.

DROP EVENT IF EXISTS `AliveTimeReset`;
DELIMITER ;;
CREATE EVENT `AliveTimeReset` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY DO UPDATE `Character_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=NOW() WHERE datediff( NOW(), `LastLogin` ) > 7;
;;
DELIMITER ;

This new version isn't working 100% correctly for me.

On the Info-Board, the two boxes related to the players show nothing. The Statistics box says 0 players alive, dead, etc. The players/characters page has all blank boxes. The map doesn't show players. So basically, it's not reading my character_data table. The other pages work fine. I can see the objects/vehicle page without a problem. The map shows vehicles on it.

Also, the rcon/playerlist isn't working for me. There are two players on my server as of this post but it's not showing them.

Hi Matth,

here a possible solution for you.

insert this in your database, this will update all players "Alive-Time (datestamp)"  to NOW.  if login time older than 7 days.

DELIMITER ;;
CREATE EVENT `AliveTimeReset` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY DO UPDATE `Character_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=NOW() WHERE datediff( NOW(), `LastLogin` ) > 7;
;;
DELIMITER ;

That's decent of you , appreciate it :D

DELIMITER ;;

;;

DELIMITER ;

This is still showing their other stats.  Is there any way to either delete the user from the Player_DATA list (so they don't show up at all in any stats, but if they choose to log in later then their old stats will start showing again) , or reset everything for that player apart from gear and location.. Because right now, all those players are showing up in the top 10 New Survivors list and their Bandit kills etc are still showing in the top 10 :(

The issue i'm having is that regular players die daily, so their stats are constantly being reset. So a player only needs to log in once, kill 20 zeds and a dozen bandits, log out and they're in the 10 top forever.  It's more fun for the regulars to use the board to compete against each other, rather than being outdone everytime by a player that hasn't been on since last week .. 

Hope you understand what i'm trying to say. :)

On the Info-Board, the two boxes related to the players show nothing. The Statistics box says 0 players alive, dead, etc. The players/characters page has all blank boxes. The map doesn't show players. So basically, it's not reading my character_data table. The other pages work fine. I can see the objects/vehicle page without a problem. The map shows vehicles on it.

Also, the rcon/playerlist isn't working for me. There are two players on my server as of this post but it's not showing them.

i have the exact same issue :(

please check your Character_DATA table,  if column "last_updated" exists.

if not:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

please check your Character_DATA table,  if column "last_updated" exists.

if not:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

Yeah, no last_updated column. I've added it. Of course my web hosting went down so I can't check to see if it worked right now. :(

about the RCON , i have tested it multiple times and it works fine for me.

if you trust me, then send rcon & ip to me per PM , so i can have a look what is wrong

I'm more worried about the problem with the admins that I mentioned. I can't delete them. It says "An error occured". Also, is there no way to assign access to only specific areas of the hivetool, like in the old version?