[Tool][Realease 1.0] ZupaStats

Zupa

i don't understand why it's not working :o

I have no error on error on my /getNoLogDeathLogs.php :(

perhaps this come from my xampp apache version :

Apache Version Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 :(

It seems u took away the site when i tried to look. U said something was working before?

I go to the player kills section and type in my name in the filter.

I (Hitman) got killed 2 times tonight, yet it has me listed under KILLER. That's not correct, I was KILLED.

The page WORKS fine, but the labels are backwards for me.

tcU4J47.jpg

Its when u take out my name on the left ^^

Just noticed this problem for the player listed as "Roy". his in-game name is "ROY(0_o)". It shows the 0_o as his UID and what I can only assume is his actual UID as the person killed's UID (The player killed is an AI).

ElIRFl.png

haha yes, i need to finetune the formatting ^^

stupid ( ) in names fucked it up

Just noticed this problem for the player listed as "Roy". his in-game name is "ROY(0_o)". It shows the 0_o as his UID and what I can only assume is his actual UID as the person killed's UID (The player killed is an AI).

ElIRFl.png

Updated the php file

Can you test this?

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZupaStats/commit/5980c90ded23e1e1bd100d8f1b4a8498312aead4

Can you please elaborate? I'm just a player and didn't removd your name from anywhere? Did the admins "debadge" your tool or something? Can you tell me exactly what I should pass to them to fix it?

I see now jjondle! Until Zupa releases new version with configs I edited the UIDs out because people did not want them in our stats, I see that's not the problem that caused it now.

Zupa, I did not know that I had to keep your name in that part sorry! Guess the way to fix this is to put it back?

Zupa, I haven't tried your panel, so forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question, but is any of this displayed data public, ie. is this a public version (something usable for players)?

Or is it only intended for admins to keep track of stuff primarily?

(masked attempt otherwise to add a feature for players to find their stats and have like a "killboard"/searchable stats or whatnot)

Zupa, I haven't tried your panel, so forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question, but is any of this displayed data public, ie. is this a public version (something usable for players)?

Or is it only intended for admins to keep track of stuff primarily?

(masked attempt otherwise to add a feature for players to find their stats and have like a "killboard"/searchable stats or whatnot)

It is intended for public display, i will include thise default into the admin panel aswell.

I will put in some configs in zupastats so owners can  choose what players can see.