[Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

Hi Zupa thanks, A little problem not sure if its intended or missed, If you die and corpse turns to a grave you cant access the coins

Thanks again

MegaZ

Owya, we have to make changes to the convert body to grave so the graves gets the money.

Never thought about that.

Yes. Increase the number.

Hi Zupa, I increased that number and it all works and save and reloads after restarts the only little problem is, I changed it to 10,000 to make the Ural and safes hold 2million and when you deposit it shows the correct amount up the Limit. but on the right side of the menu has these numbers 2e+006  (this is 2 million) it seems to give this sort of number with anything that holds more than 6 digits, ie 1.8e+006 (on item that hold 1.8 million)

MegaZ

Hey Zupa tell me, dll's compatible this hive???

No.This is made for default hive.

That hive by soul is another version of the mod. 

I might make this version of single currency with new hives. But they won't go together now :).

IMO this mechanics of the storing money in objects is what makes this so special ^^

Hi Zupa, I increased that number and it all works and save and reloads after restarts the only little problem is, I changed it to 10,000 to make the Ural and safes hold 2million and when you deposit it shows the correct amount up the Limit. but on the right side of the menu has these numbers 2e+006  (this is 2 million) it seems to give this sort of number with anything that holds more than 6 digits, ie 1.8e+006 (on item that hold 1.8 million)

MegaZ

there is a scalar to string function included, to show a correct full number do the following

if _money is the variable with the cash:

[_money] call BIS_fnc_numberText;

That will show u a full number

there is a scalar to string function included, to show a correct full number do the following

if _money is the variable with the cash:

That will show u a full number

Thanks for the reply - But where do I add this ?

in number text.sqf in ZSC,compiles- like so

if (typeName _number == "STRING") then {

_number = parseNumber _number;

};

_digits = _number call BIS_fnc_numberDigits;

_digitsCount = count _digits - 1;

_modBase = _digitsCount % _mod;

_numberText = "";

{

Thanks#

MegaZ

did you solve your problem ?

No, i stopped working on it to give ZUPA some time to finsh it. Has there been a fix  for following problem?

coins are not saving in the vaults and other storage items after the restart (the coin do save to me)

Ok all was workng great until i installed Vector Building with Snap Pro now vehciles, safes ect don't save coins after a restart

Awesome work btw Zupa been waiting for this for a long time and i'm sure epoch will allow it in 1.6 :)

Here is my mission file if you could take a look and see what i've done wrong that would be great

http://www.filedropper.com/dayzepoch11chernarus_1

Ok since i CAN NOT get this to work, then answer me this. On my online server i do not have any coin system. So if i install this system with the information posted in your download it should work? Also i have asked before and maybe i was not clear, Do i have to do anything to the Data Base to make this system work?

Ok since i CAN NOT get this to work, then answer me this. On my online server i do not have any coin system. So if i install this system with the information posted in your download it should work? Also i have asked before and maybe i was not clear, Do i have to do anything to the Data Base to make this system work?

If you follow the instructions clearly then yes it should work and it dose not require any change to the database what so ever as it stats that in many posts and on page one :)

Ok all was workng great until i installed Vector Building with Snap Pro now vehciles, safes ect don't save coins after a restart

Awesome work btw Zupa been waiting for this for a long time and i'm sure epoch will allow it in 1.6 :)

Here is my mission file if you could take a look and see what i've done wrong that would be great

http://www.filedropper.com/dayzepoch11chernarus_1

you probalbly replaced some files that had edits in them?

All seems to be working great now, so for anyone using vector building after pasting the code you need to readd

/*ZSC*/
       if( count (_intentory) > 3)then{
		_object setVariable ["bankMoney", _intentory select 3, true];
	}else{
	        _object setVariable ["bankMoney", 0, true];
	};
/*ZSC*/

Above

if (_type in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
// Fill variables with loot
_object setVariable ["WeaponCargo", (_intentory select 0),true];
_object setVariable ["MagazineCargo", (_intentory select 1),true];
_object setVariable ["BackpackCargo", (_intentory select 2),true];
} else {

Awesome script, donation heading your way soon Zupa :) can get yourself a drink on me for your hard work xD

Can you give me the dialogs where u forgot it.

Or where you see the numbers on your screen.

Hi Zupa thanks for the reply: The install is all standard except this ZSC_MaxMoneyInStorageMultiplier = 10000; and I use your 

ZSC_Overwrite_SwitchModel = true;

// if TRUE: Overwrites yours fn_selfactions with default 1 + edits. | IF False: Change content yourself @ step D

ZSC_Overwrite_SelfActions = false;

// if TRUE: Overwrites yours fn_selfactions with default 1 + edits. | IF False: Change content yourself @ step D

ZSC_Overwrite_UnLockVault = true;

ZSC_Overwrite_LockVault = true;

I just added your selfaction bit to mine:

The errors are when you open an item or vehicle it does not show the correct amount that said item can hold it shows 2e+006 ect ie Ural - Safes - Chopers any thing that with the 10000 added in the ZSC_MaxMoneyInStorageMultiplie that goes over the 6 digits seen to have this error. I hope this is what you are asking for.

Thanks

MegaZ

If you follow the instructions clearly then yes it should work and it dose not require any change to the database what so ever as it stats that in many posts and on page one :)

OK i will reinstall again and see what happens, number 3