I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

you sir have not updated player_setup.sqf

a sql function would be much more handy in this case as you could let it check if there is a record for said player in banking_data.

I updated my original post check it.

It works as I tested it on my server and it updated the table.

Does any one know what script controls the online banking in zupa's script?

Edit

I found a bug with zupas original script regarding the safe's online banking in the variables.sqf.

Here is my fix: http://pastebin.com/gW2syvmP 

This needs to go at the top of your variables to fix it.

The problem was that there needed to be these lines;

1. DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.
  2. DZE_UnLockedStorage = ["ItemVault"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

not just;

1. DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

Hope this helps :)

Does any one know what script controls the online banking in zupa's script?

Edit

I found a bug with zupas original script regarding the safe's online banking in the variables.sqf.

Here is my fix: http://pastebin.com/gW2syvmP

This needs to go at the top of your variables to fix it.

The problem was that there needed to be these lines;

• DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

• DZE_UnLockedStorage = ["ItemVault"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

not just;

• DZE_ATM = ["Laptop_EP1"]; // items,objects classnames where u can bank.

Hope this helps :)

I found it's a lot better to just disable online banking.

Edit

I made another way around it.

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data 
(PlayerUID, PlayerName)
(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data
SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

It will update all the old banking data from Zupa's to Souls.

Added to github repo.

I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

you sir have not updated player_setup.sqf

Re added the player_setup.sqf to make sure I didn't miss it, and I'm still getting the same errors.

Soul I have a problem with bank / player carrying money i put a short video on how it is 

Video : 

You cant store or carry more then 1 million otherwise it dosent save to the database

But you can have 999999 or under and it saves fine

Any chance or a fix ?

Thanks PeterBeer

Soul I have a problem with bank / player carrying money i put a short video on how it is

Video :

You cant store or carry more then 1 million otherwise it dosent save to the database

But you can have 999999 or under and it saves fine

Any chance or a fix ?

Thanks PeterBeer

You need to increase it in the db as you can only have 11 characters. Plus your characters don't need over 1 million to begin with as having over 1 million doesnt work well with th current number functions.

You need to increase it in the db as you can only have 11 characters. Plus your characters don't need over 1 million to begin with as having over 1 million doesnt work well with th current number functions.

How do I increase the value then because some of my players have reached over a million and when they store the money there losing it :(

Plus in a million there is only 7 characters

Get this in the hive log when i get over a million in then bank or on player :

2014-08-13 21:52:55 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:18:[294,[8669.56,6513.56,0.00134277]]:[["G36A_camo","Binocular","M9SD","ItemFlashlight","ItemWatch","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemGPS","ItemKeyRed870"],[]]:["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[225.47,81.3082]]:false:false:0:0:2:0:["MuzzleFar","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady03",42,[]]:0:0::0:1e+006:|

So is something to do with the .dll right ?

its the arma engine starting to use scientific annotation of a number past 999999

that is an issue and its going to be a bitch to get around the engine doing that.

nothing todo with the dll its arma, however i can think of a way to get around this by

storing the value as a string instead of a integer value.

its the arma engine starting to use scientific annotation of a number past 999999

that is an issue and its going to be a bitch to get around the engine doing that.

So there is no fix ?

Hows comes it didn't happen with zupa version ?

So there is no fix ?

Hows comes it didn't happen with zupa version ?

i suspect that headshots are stored and retrieved as a string value and not an integer value.

i suspect that headshots are stored and retrieved as a string value and not an integer value.

We can fix this. Soon as I get back from my trip I will be home and update the bis_fncs.

I found that you can use MTP_fnc_numberToString or KRON_StrToArray (Currently being used by Altis Life Servers) to return the string without having it put it into scientific notation.

MTP_fnc_numberToString =
{
    _number = _this;
    _str = "";
    if (_number % 1 == 0) then
    {
        while { _number > 0 } do
        {
            _digit = floor (_number % 10);
            _str = (str _digit) + _str;
            _number = floor (_number / 10);
        };
    }
    else
    {
        _decimals = _number % 1;
        _decimals = _decimals * 1000000;
        _number = floor _number;
        _str = _number call MTP_fnc_numberToString;
        _str = _str + "." + str _decimals;
    };

_str;
};

currently have the banking_data store a number above 999999, time to get on the cashMoney as it gets the same hive error

and then yeah storm where needing a function like that do display it in a readable manner.

We can fix this. Soon as I get back from my trip I will be home and update the bis_fncs.

I found that you can use MTP_fnc_numberToString or KRON_StrToArray (Currently being used by Altis Life Servers) to return the string without having it put it into scientific notation.

MTP_fnc_numberToString =
{
    _number = _this;
    _str = "";
    if (_number % 1 == 0) then
    {
        while { _number > 0 } do
        {
            _digit = floor (_number % 10);
            _str = (str _digit) + _str;
            _number = floor (_number / 10);
        };
    }
    else
    {
        _decimals = _number % 1;
        _decimals = _decimals * 1000000;
        _number = floor _number;
        _str = _number call MTP_fnc_numberToString;
        _str = _str + "." + str _decimals;
    };

_str;
};

currently have the banking_data store a number above 999999, time to get on the cashMoney as it gets the same hive error

and then yeah storm where needing a function like that do display it in a readable manner.

Well im looking forward for a fix soon :)

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data (PlayerUID, PlayerName) (SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);   UPDATE banking_data

SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

Error: BankSaldo cannot be Null

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data

(PlayerUID, PlayerName)

(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data

Error: BankSaldo cannot be Null

Double check your sql db and have a look at the banking_data. Make sure BankSaldo is not set as NULL and is numerical such as int.

and i passed the 1000000 barrier for cashmoney :) will update the github repo late this evening, no time to do it atm as i have to get rowdy for my dayjob.

the only limitation left is that you cannot store/retrieve more then 999999 at once. getting passed this limitation isnt worth the time and effort and i think

players can deal with this.

and i passed the 1000000 barrier for cashmoney :) will update the github repo late this evening, no time to do it atm as i have to get rowdy for my dayjob.

the only limitation left is that you cannot store/retrieve more then 999999 at once. getting passed this limitation isnt worth the time and effort and i think

players can deal with this.

It is a problem.

When players try to withdraw more then 999.999 at once, the money will mostly like get wiped.

Maybe not right after it, but on relog.

It is a problem.

When players try to withdraw more then 999.999 at once, the money will mostly like get wiped.

Its not if you have the update he put on github...

It is a problem.

its not an issue, added a check to limit the withdraw/depost to 999999 max per transaction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By piggd
      WARNING ** THIS REPLACES THE HUMANITY SYSTEM

Mod Features:
      Allows the player to have access to their money all the time.
      Bank is tied to the player via the humanity system and survives character death.
      Auto Deposit bars/brief cases on every sale or purchase
      Player can access balance, deposit and withdraw via player tool menu.
      If a player goes to a negative balance displaying the balance, withdraw or deposit will restore them to zero balance.
      Known Issues:
      First time character creation start the player with 2500 humanity which equates to 25gb.
      Any event that modifies humanity will effect the bank balance (usally in a minor way silve bars in most cases)

Thank you too iSaeko for making this video for me.

1.   Download the addon from my github by clicking on this link.   (Contains a vanilla epoch chernarus mission.pbo example file).
      2.  On the lower left corner click on the button "Download Zip"
      3   Create a directory called dayz_code and mission_pbo
      4.  Take your mission.pbo file and extract it into the mission_pbo directory
      5.  Unzip the zip file you download from my github and move the custom directory into your mission_pbo directory.
      6.  Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo into this new direttory (path may vary based on steam installation).
      7.  Extract the dayz_code.pbo into the dayz_code directory you created.
      8.  if you do not already have a fixes directory create one.
      9.  If you do not already have a custom compile then follow these steps other wise you can skip this step.
          copy dayz_code/init/compiles.sqf  mission_pbo/fixes/compules.sqf
      10.  Copy dayz_code/compile/epoch_returnChange.sqf mission_pbo/fixes/epoch_returnChange.sqf
      11.  Edit your init.sqf file and make the following modifications:

//Load in compiled functions to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PDZE_PiggdBankSystem = true; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //Load in compiled functions from:
      call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ From:
          //Lights     //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";    }; ** NOTE - If you are using
      this entry will already exist with a different comment.
      to:
          //Lights     //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ // Activate Player Menu for Tools     [] execVM "custom\playertools\activate_player_menu.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------      }; 12.  Edit your fixes\compiles.sqf file and make the following modifications:

epoch_totalCurrency = {         // total currency         _total_currency = 0;         {             _part =  (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);             _worth =  (_part >> "worth");             if isNumber (_worth) then {                 _total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);             };         } count (magazines player);         _total_currency     };     epoch_itemCost = {         _trade_total = 0;         {             _part_in_configClass =  configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);             if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {                 _part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");                 if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {                     _trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));                 };             };         } count _this;         //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];         _trade_total     };     epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";     // usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange; to:
      epoch_totalCurrency = {         // total currency         _total_currency = 0;         {             _part =  (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);             _worth =  (_part >> "worth");             if isNumber (_worth) then {                 _total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);             };         } count (magazines player); // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------         if(PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then {             _humanity = player getVariable["humanity",0];             _total_currency = _total_currency + _humanity;         }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------         _total_currency     };     epoch_itemCost = {         _trade_total = 0;         {             _part_in_configClass =  configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);             if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {                 _part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");                 if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {                     _trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));                 };             };         } count _this;         //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];         _trade_total     }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";     epoch_returnChange =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\epoch_returnChange.sqf"; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------     // usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange; 13. Edit fixes/epoch_returnChange.sqf

//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANGE: %1", _return_change];     if (_return_change >= 0) then {                  // total currency to:
      // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------     if (_return_change >= 0 and !PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then { // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ From:
          if (_silver_1oz > 0) then {             if (_silver_1oz == 1) then {                 player addMagazine "ItemSilverBar";                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             } else {                 player addMagazine format["ItemSilverBar%1oz",_silver_1oz];                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             };         };         _successful = true; }; }; _successful to:
            if (_silver_1oz > 0) then {             if (_silver_1oz == 1) then {                 player addMagazine "ItemSilverBar";                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             } else {                 player addMagazine format["ItemSilverBar%1oz",_silver_1oz];                 //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER CHANG MADE: %1 x %2", _silver_1oz, "ItemSilverBar"];             };         };         _successful = true; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------     } else {         if (PDZE_PiggdBankSystem) then {             _total_currency_dry = player getVariable["humanity",0];             _total_currency_dry = _total_currency_dry + _return_change;             player setVariable["humanity",_total_currency_dry,true];             _successful = true;         }; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ }; }; _successful 14. Edit server_traders.sqf

menu_RU_Functionary1 = [     [["Ammunition",478],["Clothes",476],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Military Armed",562],["Trucks Armed",479],["Weapons",477]],     [],     "hero" ]; to:
      menu_RU_Functionary1 = [     [["Ammunition",478],["Clothes",476],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Military Armed",562],["Trucks Armed",479],["Weapons",477]],     [], // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    "hero"     "neutral" // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ]; from:
      menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [     [["Ammunition",577],["Clothing",575],["Helicopter Armed",512],["Military Armed",569],["Trucks Armed",534],["Weapons",627]],     [],     "hostile" ]; to:
      menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [     [["Ammunition",577],["Clothing",575],["Helicopter Armed",512],["Military Armed",569],["Trucks Armed",534],["Weapons",627]],     [], // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System Start ------------------------------------------------------------------------ //    "hostile"     "neutral" // ------------------------------------------------------------------------DZE Piggd Banking System End ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ]; 15.  Repack your mission pbo and upload to your sever.

Optional Additional Configuration:

**  Chameleon Skin Changer
      If you are using
      and have replaced custom/playertools/player_tools_main.sqf you will need to uncomment the following lines.

playermenustart = [     ["",true], //    ["Chameleon Male Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "male_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"], //    ["Chameleon Female Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "female_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["DZE Piggd Banking System >>", [], "#USER:bankmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],            //    ["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],                ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],     ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:playermenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]        ]; to:
      playermenustart = [     ["",true],     ["Chameleon Male Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "male_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["Chameleon Female Skins Menu",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,_pathtochameleon + "female_dialog.sqf"]]],"1","1"],     ["DZE Piggd Banking System >>", [], "#USER:bankmenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],            //    ["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],                ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],     ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:playermenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]        ]; 15.  Repack your mission pbo and upload to your sever.

Email: [email protected]
      Donate to piggd
    • By Vladick
      BSBS Server IP: 216.244.93.103:7802
      Discord: https://discord.gg/PVn8PvG
      Server Features:
      PvPvE Database wiped 1/5/18 ESS V3 spawn selection Coins and Global Banking WAI missions and Roaming DZAI Bandits Customized map additions Skalisky Bridge Skalisky Island Bandit Camp with high loot (fun mission!) Garage Door Opener Virtual Garage Deploy bike Refuel, Repair, Rearm Take clothes Bury Body Butcher Body Locate vehicle with keys and GPS One plot poll per player Indestructible bases Trader Safe Zones Day/Night Schedule 4-hour restarts
    • By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By Achef
      Greetings!
      So I recently started up in a new host and haven't gotten to make the server run, found that a ca/modules bis_fnc issue is recurring but doesn't affect players when running coop missions like the default arma 2 oa ones, but when trying with Epoch hive won't connect/start despite being configured.
      Hive error
      Meanwhile at line 23...

I'm still bad with Pastebin, sorry.

This error has been chasing me for 2 days now
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord