I can make something like that to update based on query.

Give me some time and I'll look into getting the query code done as this is sql sided and not server sided.

Right, we could check latest date stamp from player login table and check corresponding player uid from banking data and delete if login older than x days?

Right, we could check latest date stamp from player login table and check corresponding player uid from banking data and delete if login older than x days?

Yes. Player Login should already have this field just need to make an event that will do this.

Yes. Player Login should already have this field just need to make an event that will do this.

add a new field and let it do a timestamp whenver the row is manipulated in your sql database.

going to add it to the banking_data query and post the seperate query you need here as a snippet.

Edit:

Allright so run this query to add a lastupdated field that will automatically make a timestamp whenever the row is changed.

ALTER TABLE banking_data ADD LastUpdated timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER BankSaldo

players money not saving but bank is any help we got nothing in RPT

i'd say check your player_sync.sqf in the server files.

either there is something missing there or somethings missing

in the trade_items.sqf file you can find in the gold folder...

I'm sorry, I may be a bit thick here, but am I supposed to follow (some of) zupa's install instructions? Post #1 made me think that the changes that I need to make are included and could be extracted with a diff of the unmodified (vbawol) server/mission files. This seems plausible against the dayz_server folder files, but I'm not seeing anywhere that the mission file changes are even being called. Zupa's instructions add "#includes" and the expected "call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers" lines, but I'm not seeing anything like that in the "mission" folder of this project.

I think what I am doing is correct, I just need some clarification. Thanks.

Yep

Start up the server withdraw coins tgen check the character_data find cashmoney and see if its zero. If it is the disconnect check it to see if it update in the sql db if not then it means that your server isnt saving any of that mean check you hiveEXT.dll and uour pbo.

so why dont you fix the cashmoney reseting to 0 on restart

cause it never happens on my servers so its not broken on my end... cant fix whats not broken right.

the only bug that i still get is afte a skin change so thats something that i can try and fix.

To be honest this whole mod is still young and at the moment not for the faint hearted or beginners.

Just for the simple reason that it still hasn't got a clear cut installation tutorial. For that its just a mather

of waiting for Zupa to get some time and compile all fixes and stuff into release version 2.

Edit:

Added the swithmodel file to my github repo's you can diff it to see that exact changes made to it. tested it out on my test server

and it was working, if you find any issues with it please tell me.