Me and Jun are working together to make it work. We are not one of the inexperienced ones.

All dlls same. Gold folder same, player_sync, player_setup same, server_functions same, banks same.

And testing it on vanilla epoch. And Cashmoney doesnt work.

edit:

did you include the bankinit.sqf in your server_functions.sqf? yes

did you replace the hiveext.dll with my version? yes

did you replace the files in the gold folder? yes

are you using be filters? yes

did you install zupa's release before this one? yes

did you run the sql files to add the required field to the database and the new table its using...

cause i'm dead 100% certain somethings acting up in your setup as its working perfectly on my own servers as it is...

Me and Jun are working together to make it work. We are not one of the inexperienced ones.

All dlls same. Gold folder same, player_sync, player_setup same, server_functions same, banks same.

And testing it on vanilla epoch. And Cashmoney doesnt work.

edit:

did you include the bankinit.sqf in your server_functions.sqf? yes

did you replace the hiveext.dll with my version? yes

did you replace the files in the gold folder? yes

are you using be filters? yes

did you install zupa's release before this one? yes

yey man add me on skype : peterbeer9901 I could take a look at yur files and run it though my test server

did you run the sql files to add the required field to the database and the new table its using...

cause i'm dead 100% certain somethings acting up in your setup as its working perfectly on my own servers as it is...

Yes, all the required tables are in. All rows are in. i have noticed that when player disconnects. It makes a new character in character_data and copies all the other rows from the old one. Except the cashmoney

Ok how can i still make things cost gold and gems,

i tried adding a ka137 for a few gems and it just converts into coins using trade_any_vehicle and trade_any_vehicle_old 

Same happens with normal gold/briefcases

Any help

Thanks

Would really like to know this

Sorry for spam

use grepwin and search for it on your mission folder and server folder then you will know in wich file it is and you should be able to rename it to whatever your picture filename is for the billboards at banking sites...

Yes, all the required tables are in. All rows are in. i have noticed that when player disconnects. It makes a new character in character_data and copies all the other rows from the old one. Except the cashmoney

that is very odd behaviour wich should not happen at all. did you try the force update on disconnect i posted?

cause later on i found it totally uneeded was when you disconnect it does already run the player_sync anyway.

that is very odd behaviour wich should not happen at all. did you try the force update on disconnect i posted?

cause later on i found it totally uneeded was when you disconnect it does already run the player_sync anyway.

I have removed it now. Thanks i will let you know if the issue presists

edit:

It worked like a charm. Thanks Soul

So before he added the 3 variants, I was using the one dll that he had up there and maintenance was still not working. With variant #3 and zupa's gold coins can we confirm that base maintenance is actually working now? If not I will gladly go and do a few tests and let everyone know.

So before he added the 3 variants, I was using the one dll that he had up there and maintenance was still not working. With variant #3 and zupa's gold coins can we confirm that base maintenance is actually working now? If not I will gladly go and do a few tests and let everyone know.

It doesn't hurt to make a test server and try it.

banking_data getting filled with this :

gH9Ui1T.jpg

Also in player_data

Never happened until I installed This

Playername doesn't really affect anything... what's important is that the playeruid is ok.

Is this a fresh install or did you use SCDBQuery_TransferGoldCoins2.sql ?

banking_data getting filled with this :

gH9Ui1T.jpg

Also in player_data

Never happened until I installed This

i got 117 out of 4000+ entries like you have, the only difference is that mine all have the arma2id and not steamid

wich leads me to think that it is the query to move banksaldo from player_data to banking_data but i'm not 100% shure

off that yet.

check it against player_data and guess what, 117 entries with error as playername. my guess is that it went bad

some time ago and this whas transfered over from player_data into banking_data. No clue why it would be filled in as

"Error" tho, i'll edit the hive and make it update the playername in banking_data when it does not match the players

playername like it should do for player_data.

Edit: the check i was talking about is already in place. so when that certain player connects their name should be updated

if (name player) doesnt return error.

i got 117 out of 4000+ entries like you have, the only difference is that mine all have the arma2id and not steamid

wich leads me to think that it is the query to move banksaldo from player_data to banking_data but i'm not 100% shure

off that yet.

check it against player_data and guess what, 117 entries with error as playername. my guess is that it went bad

some time ago and this whas transfered over from player_data into banking_data. No clue why it would be filled in as

"Error" tho, i'll edit the hive and make it update the playername in banking_data when it does not match the players

playername like it should do for player_data.

Edit: the check i was talking about is already in place. so when that certain player connects their name should be updated

if (name player) doesnt return error.

Oh soul your the best   :wub:

INSERT INTO banking_data (PlayerUID, PlayerName, BankSaldo)
SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName, PlayerMorality FROM player_data;

This sql will also copy everything from your player_data to banking_data.

I have already done this, which is what the SCDBQuery_TransferGoldCoins2.sql is used for. Not sure why the name is returning error as I am not getting this issue.

The issue with the above code would be that it wouldn't update BankSaldo using PlayerMorality because you did not set BankSaldo = PlayerMortality.

Its almost the same exact as this one

/* 
	Author: Storm
	Description: Transfers players bank money from morality fiedld in player_data to banksaldo in banking_data 

*/

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data 
(PlayerUID, PlayerName)
(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data
SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

Im having some issue with ppl losing gear on relog/restart sometimes. Could this be the cause?

server_functions.sqf

/* Not used, why is this here?
server_characterSync = {
	private ["_characterID","_playerPos","_playerGear","_playerBackp","_medical","_currentState","_currentModel","_key"];
	_characterID = 	_this select 0;	
	_playerPos =	_this select 1;
	_playerGear =	_this select 2;
	_playerBackp =	_this select 3;
	_medical = 		_this select 4;
	_currentState =	_this select 5;
	_currentModel = _this select 6;

_key = format["CHILD:201:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:%10:%11:%12:%13:%14:%15:%16:",_characterID,_playerPos,_playerGear,_playerBackp,_medical,false,false,0,0,0,0,_currentState,0,0,_currentModel,0];
	_key call server_hiveWrite;
};
*/

Im having some issue with ppl losing gear on relog/restart sometimes. Could this be the cause?

server_functions.sqf

server_characterSync = {
	private ["_characterID","_playerPos","_playerGear","_playerBackp","_medical","_currentState","_currentModel","_key"];

_key = format["CHILD:201:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:%10:%11:%12:%13:%14:%15:%16:",_characterID,_playerPos,_playerGear,_playerBackp,_medical,false,false,0,0,0,0,_currentState,0,0,_currentModel,0];
};
*/

Why would you comment this out ?

server_functions.sqf

server_characterSync = {

};
*/

gearloss is due to them combat logging or not loggin out timely for a restart, it is entirely the players own fault.

and yes that variable function isnt used anywhere, not client sided nor server sided so i have no clue why its there.