Updating variant 3 this evening, i'll post back when the github repo for that one has been updated.

Variant 3 is now updated and on github. It has the same fixes as variant 1 and child 104 admin level support added aswell.

strange, what was wrong? v3 was working on my server.

So i'm using V1, i've currently got all files up to date etc, but my money isn't being retrieved from the bank or cashmoney and being displayed on the hud, i can sell something and i can see it on my hud, i can transfer to and from the bank and it updates my hud but it isn't updating in the database and my hive is saying this when i log in or do anything coin wise, i've checked everthing, my only changes to this are a custom hud which worked with zupas version and TiTANs version, it just seems like something between ingame changes/updates and DB are messign up, i'll check over my files again but i'm sure there is an "underlying cause"

4:26:28 HiveExt(0): [information] Method: 201 Params: 4635:[264,[7020.59,7654.29,0.089]]:[[RH_Deaglemzb,ItemKnife,ItemMatchbox_DZE,ItemToolbox,ItemCrowbar,ItemEtool,NVGoggles,ItemKeyBlue292,ItemGPS,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet_DZE,ItemSledge,FHQ_MSR_NV_SD_DESERT,M2,M68],[smokeShell,PartGeneric,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,Skin_Sniper1_DZ,20Rnd_556x45_Stanag,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,ItemBandage,ItemBandage]]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[FHQ_XM2010_TWS_SD_DESERT],[1]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[99.13,36.49]]:false:false:0:0:1:0:[RH_Deaglemzb,amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_gear,41,[76561198035183066,76561198035183066,76561198084841965,76561198084841965]]:0:0::0:0:scalar:

4:26:28 HiveExt(0): [information] Result: ["PASS"]

EDIT: My auto update script i made for my testing machine was moving files to the wrong place, i have several maps i use for testing and it was copying my chernarus server side pbo to my namalsk servers folder xD will test again and report back

EDIT2: All working :D Stupid batch script i forgot to double check before using it :P xD

So i'm using V1, i've currently got all files up to date etc, but my money isn't being retrieved from the bank or cashmoney and being displayed on the hud, i can sell something and i can see it on my hud, i can transfer to and from the bank and it updates my hud but it isn't updating in the database and my hive is saying this when i log in or do anything coin wise, i've checked everthing, my only changes to this are a custom hud which worked with zupas version and TiTANs version, it just seems like something between ingame changes/updates and DB are messign up, i'll check over my files again but i'm sure there is an "underlying cause"

4:26:28 HiveExt(0): [information] Method: 201 Params: 4635:[264,[7020.59,7654.29,0.089]]:[[RH_Deaglemzb,ItemKnife,ItemMatchbox_DZE,ItemToolbox,ItemCrowbar,ItemEtool,NVGoggles,ItemKeyBlue292,ItemGPS,ItemRadio,ItemHatchet_DZE,ItemSledge,FHQ_MSR_NV_SD_DESERT,M2,M68],[smokeShell,PartGeneric,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,FHQ_rem_7Rnd_338Lapua_MSR_NT_SD,Skin_Sniper1_DZ,20Rnd_556x45_Stanag,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,RH_7Rnd_50_AE,ItemBandage,ItemBandage]]:[DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1,[[FHQ_XM2010_TWS_SD_DESERT],[1]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[99.13,36.49]]:false:false:0:0:1:0:[RH_Deaglemzb,amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_gear,41,[76561198035183066,76561198035183066,76561198084841965,76561198084841965]]:0:0::0:0:scalar:

4:26:28 HiveExt(0): [information] Result: ["PASS"]

EDIT: My auto update script i made for my testing machine was moving files to the wrong place, i have several maps i use for testing and it was copying my chernarus server side pbo to my namalsk servers folder xD will test again and report back

EDIT2: All working :D Stupid batch script i forgot to double check before using it :P xD

Most likely didn't update your hud to work with CashMoney and probably didn't follow either Zupa's nor Soul's Tutorial right.

Mine is working perfectly fine and no problems here.

Yeah i fixed it bro, turns out as i said my batch script copied the PBO to the wrong location on my test server, all fixed now, running better than before :D

Most likely didn't update your hud to work with CashMoney and probably didn't follow either Zupa's nor Soul's Tutorial right.

Mine is working perfectly fine and no problems here.

Updating variant 3 this evening, i'll post back when the github repo for that one has been updated.

Variant 3 is now updated and on github. It has the same fixes as variant 1 and child 104 admin level support added aswell.

Curious, is depositing over 999,999 into the bank dll related? Only had a second to play with it before I left for work, CashMoneey CHILD201's were going through without a hitch but I tried depositing it right before taking off for the day and noticed:

2014-08-22 15:32:54 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:1:[27,[8666.15,6516.13,0.00164795]]:[["ItemFlashlight","ItemGPS"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[46.56,26.8908]]:false:false:0:0:20557:0:["","aidlpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_player_idlesteady03",40,[]]:0:0:Survivor2_DZ:0:-1.8e+006:|

Just asking before I go digging through the scripts tonight when I get home. It's not a big deal, I can just force the 999,999 deposits and withdraws if its specific to the dll.

Thanks again!

[Edit] Thinking about it some more, would this also apply to trader transactions over a million coins?

Re added the player_setup.sqf to make sure I didn't miss it, and I'm still getting the same errors.

So I take it that no one is going to help me try to figure this out?

orion,

Have you fixed this issue?

I have been reading this from (11 pages) for the last 2 hours and testing with variant #1 carefully, following the suggestion of using BeyondCompare I downloaded & installed the software too

I don't think I missed any step and definitely overwrote the hive dll and server side sqf files (along with mission sfq files).

I'm still getting this..

EDIT: "22:31:21 HiveExt(0): [Warning] Update of character 2618 only had 16 parameters out of 17"

Is this a KNOWN ISSUE or is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

You can try this

Get V1 and use my newest updated NumberText.sqf,

https://github.com/UPGStorm/Customs/blob/master/numberText.sqf

Also its best if you set a bank limit so that way they can't deposit more then 999,999 in the first place.

The issue with it being is when you go to deposit  more then 1,000,000 it will switch it to notation, you need it so that way it wont. 

Altis Life servers had this problem they fixed it by using Kron Strings, which will most likely be put in later releases.

SOUL someone stole your stuff and calling it his own its on opendayz.net https://github.com/AKA-TiTAN/Coin-Currency-HiveExt.dll

thats the github opendayz forum http://opendayz.net/threads/release-custom-hiveext-dll-to-support-single-currency.20737/

OMG if this isnt Souls account on opendayz.net this is gunna F*cking Brilliant 

It is legit.

Just a different guy with a different implementation.

As explained by Zupa here:

khyH7oC.png

orion,

Have you fixed this issue?

I have been reading this from (11 pages) for the last 2 hours and testing with variant #1 carefully, following the suggestion of using BeyondCompare I downloaded & installed the software too

I don't think I missed any step and definitely overwrote the hive dll and server side sqf files (along with mission sfq files).

I'm still getting this..

EDIT: "22:31:21 HiveExt(0): [Warning] Update of character 2618 only had 16 parameters out of 17"

Yeah I got it fixed, not sure what the issue was, but I was able to get it working. So I pushed it to my live server already, :)

Anyway to make the helicopter evac script using your 999 Hive Dlll?

Since the steam patch replacing Player UIDs with SteamIDs you cannot longer write the helipads to the DB.

Basically the script tries to write the Helipad with your SteamID/PlayerUID on the CharacterID in the ObjectDATA Table.

However the CharacterID on ObjectDATA only supports Int with 11 digits max. I've tried changing to Bigint but no use since the Hive.dll is forced to use Int.

Script Link:

I have a question regarding the 3rd version of hive.dll. Did the multichar support force you the edit call 101 because as soon as you use that dll without the actual multi-char script you get a child:101 error in your server logs. Now why would I use the multichar dll without the actual multichar script? I actually just wanted the 999 call support along with your support for cashMoney and bankMoney instead of headshots/morality. Is this possible? I know Zupa's original v1.1 version had a DLL with 999 support but that one doesn't support cashMoney & bankMoney am I correct?

Curious, is depositing over 999,999 into the bank dll related? Only had a second to play with it before I left for work, CashMoneey CHILD201's were going through without a hitch but I tried depositing it right before taking off for the day and noticed:

2014-08-22 15:32:54 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:201:1:[27,[8666.15,6516.13,0.00164795]]:[["ItemFlashlight","ItemGPS"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[46.56,26.8908]]:false:false:0:0:20557:0:["","aidlpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_player_idlesteady03",40,[]]:0:0:Survivor2_DZ:0:-1.8e+006:|

Just asking before I go digging through the scripts tonight when I get home. It's not a big deal, I can just force the 999,999 deposits and withdraws if its specific to the dll.

Thanks again!

[Edit] Thinking about it some more, would this also apply to trader transactions over a million coins?

1: yes enforce a max transaction of 999999

2: no it does not affect trader transactions over 999999

I have a question regarding the 3rd version of hive.dll. Did the multichar support force you the edit call 101 because as soon as you use that dll without the actual multi-char script you get a child:101 error in your server logs. Now why would I use the multichar dll without the actual multichar script? I actually just wanted the 999 call support along with your support for cashMoney and bankMoney instead of headshots/morality. Is this possible? I know Zupa's original v1.1 version had a DLL with 999 support but that one doesn't support cashMoney & bankMoney am I correct?

a 4th variant with just Single Currency and 999 is on my todo list however

my todo list is huge so have no idea when that one will be on my github.

Anyway to make the helicopter evac script using your 999 Hive Dlll?

Since the steam patch replacing Player UIDs with SteamIDs you cannot longer write the helipads to the DB.

Basically the script tries to write the Helipad with your SteamID/PlayerUID on the CharacterID in the ObjectDATA Table.

However the CharacterID on ObjectDATA only supports Int with 11 digits max. I've tried changing to Bigint but no use since the Hive.dll is forced to use Int.

Script Link:

change getPlayerUID to getPlayerUIDold in the heli evac script

I think there's an issue with v1 DLL. Have you updated it since the first release? Because the older one didn't have this issue. Whenever CHILD 201 is being called (it's the character_sync I believe) the cashMoney variable in DB increases by the amount you had when you logged in. So for example when I log in with 5000 cash on me and the game does two 201 calls in a row then suddenly I have 15000 cash. You can't see the number change in-game but it updates the DB. So if you were to log out and back in, you would actually have 15 000$.

I'm not sure if it's the DLL or if there's one too many cashMoney updates somewhere in the files, but this didn't happen with the older version if this DLL. I tested this with v1's files from your GitHub.