Please, Help! Where I can find information about 999KEY and how to work with him?

I also have questions regarding this. It says "

• New CHILD:999 >>> used to make a custom stream (queries that expect a result to return)

in the github repository for Variant 3, but it provides no examples on how to use it. Would I have to provide a key with the direct SQL query, like

_key = format["CHILD:999:SELECT `customColumnName` FROM `player_data` WHERE `PlayerUID` = %1",_playerUID];
_dataFromQuery = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;

This is what I assumed, although I'm not sure (and I haven't tested it myself because I'm lazy :P ), but it would be fantastic if somebody who actually knows how to use 999 calls could explain/confirm this.

• 4 weeks later...

SHORTCODE LEGEND:

These shortcodes are used in the repo titles, this indicates what the specific repo is for.

SC     >>> SingleCurrency

MC     >>> MultiChar

999    >>> 998/999 custom query supported

Custom HiveExt.dll and needed sqf files + sql query file available on:

Variant 1:DayZ-Epoch_SCHiveExt

- Single currency support

- Admin rights support

GitHub.jpg

Variant 2: Dayz-Epoch_SCMCHiveExt

- Admin rights support

- Multi Char mod support

GitHub.jpg

Variant 3: DayZ_epoch_SCMC999HiveExt

- Admin rights support

- Multi Char mod support

- 999 call support

GitHub.jpg

Variant 4: DayZ_epoch_SC999HiveExt

- Admin rights support

- 999 call support

GitHub.jpg

All 4 variants have the following in common.

- New CHILD:298 >>> fetching player bank data, used while player joins server

- New CHILD:299 >>> updates player bank data, used when banking.

- New CHILD:104 >>> gets all adminuids + their adminlevel from the admin_data table. (can be used to restrict access to admin tools aswell as infiSTAR AH)

- Updated CHILD: 101 >>> checks if player exists in banking_data table and adds ifnot or updates playername if change detected

- Updated CHILD:102 >>> added selection of cashMoney field during retrieving survivor data on login.

- Updated CHILD:201 >>> added element to handle players cashmoney during updates to database.

What is in variant 1?

Everything stated above.

What is in variant 2?

Added support for AxeCop's multi char mod. and everything that you have in variant 1.

What is in variant 3?

Added support for 999 database calls so you can do custom database queries and

everything found in variant 1 & 2. Only use this variant is you really want to use 998/999

calls despite of the security risks attached to them.

What is in variant 4?

Added support for 999 database calls so you can do custom database queries and

everything found in variant 1. Only use this variant is you really want to use 998/999

calls despite of the security risks attached to them.

What else can i find on the github repo's?

SCDBQuery.sql:

Run this file on your database by dragging and dropping

It will add the field "CashMoney" to the character_data table and

it will create a new table called "banking_data" with fields "PlayerUID,"PlayerName","BankSaldo"

SCDBQuery_TransferGoldCoins.sql:

Only run this file if you had Zupa's first release installed and you have players that have goldcoins stored in the headshots field.

It will grab the value from "HeadShots" and put it in "CashMoney" for each row in your "character_data" table.

SCDBQuery_TransferGoldCoins2.sql:

Only run this file if you had Zupa's first release installed and you have players that have goldcoins stored in the "morality" field?

It will make db entries for all players in "player_data" in the "banking_data" table and add the corresponding values from the "morality" field

into the "banksaldo" field.

admin_data.sql:

This file will add a table called "admin_data", this can be used in combination with infiSTAR AH or any other tool you need restricted access

to. Intended for advanced users.

Server folder:

Contains all files that where modified from Zupa's v1.1 version

Take care and use a diffmerge tool like BeyondCompare, better safe then sorry.

Mission folder:

Contains all files that where modified from Zupa's v1.1 version.

Take care and use a  diffmerge tool like BeyondCompare, better safe then sorry.

BE filters:

This needs to be added in the first line with !="" values inside the publicvarible.txt if using BE filters.

Add it after the last !="" value. If using BE filters and you skip this step your players will get kicked for trying to send this PV to the server.

!="PVDZE_bank_Save"

Before installing:

Always make backups of everything!

Q&A:

Q: Will support for AxeCops multi char mod be added in this hive?

A: There is a 2nd version of the custom hiveext.dll that has support added for this mod.

Q: Will there be 999 call support in this custom hiveext.dll

A: There is a 3rd version of the custom hiveext.dll that has support for everything in version 1 & 2 and added support for 999 calls.

Q: Does this hive have support vanilla epoch base maintenance?

A: Yes it has the required funtionality as this hive was build of the last version released by VB[Awol]

Q: Why are there 4 different variants of this custom hive?

A: More flavours to choose from really. It enables you to either use or stay away from the unsafe 999 calls and still use this custom hive for single currency.

Got any more question? Leave a post and i'll add them to the main post's Q&A section.

Cheers Soul!

Hey Man or anyone who can help me.

I am having trouble installing A Plot for Life 

I think the problem is because its asking me to replace your call compile prossing files 

Your ones with a couple of mine

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

With theres which is 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\compiles.sqf";

I tried putting it under your call but the server breaks. I am completly stuck and I am pretty bad scripter. Can anyone help me?

Hey Man or anyone who can help me.

I am having trouble installing A Plot for Life 

I think the problem is because its asking me to replace your call compile prossing files 

Your ones with a couple of mine

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

With theres which is 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\publicEH.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\compiles.sqf";

I tried putting it under your call but the server breaks. I am completly stuck and I am pretty bad scripter. Can anyone help me?

You'll find that there will be conflicting code in some of these files or the files that these call.  There is no simple fix, get a program called diffmerge to compare files, find the differences and try to work out what they are doing.  You'll then need to ensure that the files that are run later aren't overriding the earlier ones.

Also, check your RPT and if you don't understand it post it with your query, it almost always tells you what the problem is.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, can u help me ?

I have some problem with get any data from db , this is my example code : 

_key = format["CHILD:999:select `value` from `notsa_addon_data` where `addon` = 'communication' and `key`='last_id' LIMIT 1:[0]:"];
	//_data = "HiveEXT" callExtension _key;              
	//_result = call compile _data;
	_result = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;
	_status    = _result select 0;            // get the status of the result
	if (_status == "CustomStreamStart") then {    //check if the stream coming from the hive was opened
		_val = _result select 1;                  // get the number of entries that will be coming in the stream
		if(_val > 0) then {
			_bankingstart = _result select 0;
		};
	};
    _notsacommunication_last_id = _bankingstart;

diag_log("[NotsaAddon Communication] Load last key : "+str(_notsacommunication_last_id) );

_key = format["CHILD:999:select `message`,`author`,`id` from `notsa_communication_msg` where `id` > %1  LIMIT 1:[]:",_notsacommunication_last_id];

Why second query is  : " select `message`,`author`,`id` from `notsa_communication_msg` where `id` >   " when in log i can read:

[Information] Result : ["CustomStreamStart",1]

[Information] Result : [5] <-- Here is true data from db : last_id = 5

Why in second query variable _notsacommunication_last_id is empty ?

Thanks for any help ! :)

• 3 months later...