Having trouble picking a map

Haklex

So I've been playing epoch for just about a month now, just sticking to good ol' chernarus, but the chernarus map has become way too familiar to me over the past couple years. 

I want to find another map that I can focus on, grab some friends and start a (vaguely) solid base.  So out of Namalsk, Panthera, Napf, and Tavania which one would you recomend and why?

Namalsk is fairly small, and spooky. Good if you like spooky maps.

Panthera is also sorta small, but is very mountainous. Interesting terrain, many people like it.

Taviana is a large map with two islands of course, and small outlaying islands. Parts of the map are glitchy, but its overall pretty good.

Napf is very large, and has the same vegetation feel as Chernarus, but is a lot more mountainous. Overall to me it feels more polished than some of the other maps out there.

Overall I would choose Napf for its size, crannies to hide stuff in, and amount of outlaying islands to build bases on (assuming you play PVE).

Having not played Naph or Sauerland, I highly recommend Panthera. The sharply different terrain makes gameplay AND driving MUCH different. Taviana is good, but it's just too big and... well, boring. That's just my two cents, though. I'm sure a packed Taviana PvP server with 20-30 players on it would be amazing, but it seems like that's a tall order for most servers now a days.