Why Does Battleye Ban Players Even Though I've Removed The Filters? (USVehicleBox + EMS cause?)

DY357LX

Question

I've added our server and it's running fine. However, it creates a "USVehicleBox" for certain missions. When a player attempts to loot these boxes.. Battleye bans them.

I've been into the Battleye filters and altered them so it'll log the box but not kick/ban for it, however it didn't seem to work.

So I went into the Battleye folder backed-up and then deleted all the filters (leaving behind the .cfg the .dll and the bans.txt).

Players still get banned :-/

So i've now dug through the mission files and replaced "USVehicleBox" with "BAF_VehicleBox" in every file that references it.

(I'm about to upload and test it.)

The only thing I can think of now is to disable Battleye in my dayz.st control panel and that seems a little risky.

I've dug through the EMS post and posted in there but not got much response.

Anyone got any other ideas please?

EDIT: I dug into the logs are the players were hunting down the boxes... turns out it's infistar doing the banning.

20:37:12 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 28min | [TTP] Alex. (ID-REMOVED) | TO MUCH CARGO: [USBasicWeaponsBox | Error: No unit() | 695 | GPS: 019031 [1942.49,12205.3,-0.0883179]] (BANNED)   |DayZ Instance: 3425|"

I think the line in question is:
/*  HACKED BOX Check ?    */ _CHB =  true;   /* true or false */    /* recommended:  true */    /* some epoch player might want to turn this one off */

5 answers to this question

It bans them? Surely you mean kick?

Nope. Definate bans. Luckily we usually have an Admin nearby to unban.

I haven't edited my BE filters and I use EMS with no kicks or bans. Have you tried updating your BE filters?

Yeah, I got the latest files (from this forum I think), uploaded them... still no joy.

Would you like me to post the contents of one of the txt files.