salival

ZSC for Epoch 1.0.6+ (And OverWatch 0.25)

Hi guys.

I'm having quite an odd problem vir my ZSC installation.

Background: I've just installed a clean copy of Dayz Epoch Panthera 1.0.6.2 and only added admin tools. Everything is running as expected. Only notable change that I made is to move the server_traders.sqf from the root of the mission file to the scripts\traders (backing up the default Chernarus sqf), as the Panthera *.sqf isn't supplied with ZSC. This all works fine with the standard Gold currency.

The Problem: As soon as I add ZSC to the server, the traders "lose" most their inventory. Only certain inventory items remain such as "Attacments" at the weapons dealer. No weapons are displayed.

I've even recreated the Epoch database and verified the IDs in the database match those specified in the server_traders.sqf.

Any ideas on where I might start searching for the cause of the problem?

46 minutes ago, Wurmsous said:

Hi guys.

I'm having quite an odd problem vir my ZSC installation.

Background: I've just installed a clean copy of Dayz Epoch Panthera 1.0.6.2 and only added admin tools. Everything is running as expected. Only notable change that I made is to move the server_traders.sqf from the root of the mission file to the scripts\traders (backing up the default Chernarus sqf), as the Panthera *.sqf isn't supplied with ZSC. This all works fine with the standard Gold currency.

The Problem: As soon as I add ZSC to the server, the traders "lose" most their inventory. Only certain inventory items remain such as "Attacments" at the weapons dealer. No weapons are displayed.

I've even recreated the Epoch database and verified the IDs in the database match those specified in the server_traders.sqf.

Any ideas on where I might start searching for the cause of the problem?

ZSC Needs to have its own configs for traders, the server_traders.sqf file you moved from the root to scripts will have overridden the zsc defaults.

This is what loads your trader categories: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L103

Those categories nthen need to match up to your cfgTraders files: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/tree/master/dayz_code/configs

Unfortunately there are no trader category files for panthera, there was never really any people wanting me to do them

Thanks for the quick reply salival.

Well that's quite unfortunate (for me)... I quite enjoyed Panthera. :)

I'll just save myself some time and host a different / supported server.

For a odd reason, i can check ai wallets and player wallets fine but any player on my server can't possible a battleye or a infistar restriction? Apparently it shows up for a second then goes away.

45 minutes ago, victorks said:

erro how to fix ??

Sem título.png

You missed this step:

Download the stringTable.xml file linked below from the Community Localization GitHub and copy it to your mission folder, it is a community based localization file and contains translations for major community mods including this one.

https://github.com/oiad/communityLocalizations/blob/master/stringtable.xml

12 minutes ago, Necromunger said:

How difficult would it be to possibly have the buy and sell prices for classes stored in the database like the normal trader items have with bold and briefcases?

Database traders are slow, I wouldn't recommend them at all

For example, purchasing a VSS is in the assault rifles table and the ammo is in the snipers table on the server im dealing with. Also SP6 ammo is missing.

I went to investigate how to change it and it just seems overly complicated.

Hy Guys !

(First sorry for bad english :)  )

I installed the mod working fine, in smd_sahrani_a2 but when i placed the new trader guys the bank menu dont showing up and the players cant add the coins to the bank account. 

Please help me. 

Thanks.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, salival said:

ZSC Needs to have its own configs for traders, the server_traders.sqf file you moved from the root to scripts will have overridden the zsc defaults.

This is what loads your trader categories: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/init.sqf#L103

Those categories nthen need to match up to your cfgTraders files: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/tree/master/dayz_code/configs

Unfortunately there are no trader category files for panthera, there was never really any people wanting me to do them

@salival Ok, so my stubbornness got the better of me and I decided to persue my dream of a Panthera map with ZSC. (whilst my Napf server is entertaining a couple of people in the mean time)

Would you be willing to guide me while I "Frankenstein" it together?

I've done the following thus far:

1.  Created a server_traders.sqf derived from \z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\panthera2.sqf and verified the "tid" in my database traders_data table

2. Backed up scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf and replaced it with my new server_traders.sqf

3. call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf"; in the mission  init.sqf

4. execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\panthera2.sqf";  to add the trader agents

I haven't bothered editing anything in the dayz_code\configs\cfgServerTrader.hpp and Category headers, as they seem to be common to all maps.

Now I get a "Sctrip server_traders.sqf not found" warning before entering the game and the inventory of som traders are still empty... <-- This seems to be the big clue

(side note: this is for me alone and I do not intend to distribute it at all without due permission from the original authors)

1 minute ago, Wurmsous said:

@salival Ok, so my stubbornness got the better of me and I decided to persue my dream of a Panthera map with ZSC. (whilst my Napf server is entertaining a couple of people in the mean time)

Would you be willing to guide me while I "Frankenstein" it together?

I've done the following thus far:

1.  Created a server_traders.sqf derived from \z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\panthera2.sqf and verified the "tid" in my database traders_data table

2. Backed up scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf and replaced it with my new server_traders.sqf

3. call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\traders\server_traders.sqf"; in the mission  init.sqf

4. execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\panthera2.sqf";  to add the trader agents

I haven't bothered editing anything in the dayz_code\configs\cfgServerTrader.hpp and Category headers, as they seem to be common to all maps.

Now I get a "Sctrip server_traders.sqf not found" warning before entering the game and the inventory of som traders are still empty... <-- This seems to be the big clue

(side note: this is for me alone and I do not intend to distribute it at all without due permission from the original authors)

Hey,

That's definitely the file that needs modifying, basically all you need to do is make sure the  categoryIDS match the .hpp files that come with ZSC (some are different) and then some are different again for overpoch.

Panthera hero vendor: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/system/mission/server_traders/panthera2.sqf#L4-L8

ZSC Chernarus hero vendor: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/scripts/traders/server_traders.sqf#L8-L12

That's all i'm doing when I'm converting them to ZSC, as long as they read the same category number for each vendor, they will work

The server_traders.sqf not found error is from this file: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_server/init/mission_check.sqf#L8

Thanks again for the rapid reply.

Still no joy... I'll double-check my server_traders.sqf against the Category header files and get back to you. Thanks for the help.

Update: IT WORKS!! Still getting that script not found message though after removing it from my _files = [......] list in mission_check.sqf

Thanks for the pointers salival. The guys are going to love this.