DayZ Epoch Vilayer Server Scripting

BobbyRedfoo

Question

Hey Guys,

does anyone of you know somthing about Scripting Vilayer Epoch Servers? Its very hard.. and there are no tutorials or so..

So we need someone of you, to help us Scripting our Server, or at least give us kind of a tutorial..

We would be pleased :)

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Leute,

kann uns irgendjemand helfen beim Scripten auf einem Vialyer Server? Es ist wirklich schwierig wie man hört, und es gibt echt nirgendswo ein tutorial dazu.. was ziemlich mies ist.. Also wollten wir fragen ob irgendjemand hier so hilfreich ist und uns beim Scripen behilflich sein kann.. es würde auch ein kleines Tutorial reichen..

Wir wären euch echt dankbar :)

Danke

5 answers to this question

In my eyes editing the server with vilayer is really, really easy.

if you go to file manager and then vilayercodecustom you have all the files.

server.pbo= vilayercodecustom/dayz_epoch

mission.pbo= vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus

So when you want to install something and they are talking about the server pbo you go to vilayercodecustom/dayz_epoch , and if they are talking about the mission pbo you go to vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus

If you want to edit a file you can just simply press the small pencil and it will open the file in a notepad and you can edit the file and save it again. So you don't need to unpack/pack your pbo's the whole time. Make sure to make backups tho!

Hope this will help you :)

Well this shit does not work at all, there is no fucking epoch.chernarus in my vilayercodecustom/missions/ and im tired of their customer support which takes a year to wait for! Yes i've installed dayz epoch chernarus 

if you need help send me a message and i will send you my own teamspeak info and guide you through it all