Hi Nightmare,

thank you for your great Tool.

I found a bug in "include/content/info_board.php"

If you got a Blacklisted Item in an Object and when you select the Object it will show you the Survivor ;) 

Fix for that:

Open include/content/info_board.php

Line 97 

Change 

<form method="post" action="index.php?show=survivoreditor">

to

<form method="post" action="index.php?show=objecteditor">

Hi Nightmare,

thank you for your great Tool.

I found a bug in "include/content/info_board.php"

If you got a Blacklisted Item in an Object and when you select the Object it will show you the Survivor ;)

Fix for that:

Open include/content/info_board.php

Line 97 

Change 

<form method="post" action="index.php?show=survivoreditor">

to

<form method="post" action="index.php?show=objecteditor">

thank you very much! :)

Hey so i have the install page up but is keeps telling me that my DB-user has insufficient rights, however, the user that I'm connecting withhas full right  any ideas as to what could be causing the problem.

I always get this as well, just ignore it and fill in all your details and it should work fine, it does for me

I always get this as well, just ignore it and fill in all your details and it should work fine, it does for me

okay ill give it a shot also, do you know where i can find my Rcon password i don't remember setting it because i couldn't find the setting config that related to it.

okay i figured it out i didn't have the BEserver.cfg file for some reason added it and set my PW now my Rcon connects and i can see the tool connect with dart "BUT" 

im still not able to the any database info eg people,cars,object any ideas? 

okay i figured it out i didn't have the BEserver.cfg file for some reason added it and set my PW now my Rcon connects and i can see the tool connect with dart "BUT" 

im still not able to the any database info eg people,cars,object any ideas? 

My guess would be you have entered the wrong DayZ Server Instance in the settings page.  Change that to your correct Instance ID and it will fix the issue as I am willing to bet that is your problem.

Sorry to double post but I have a question and did not want to merge a question with a reply to another post.

I am starting to dig through the code now to try and correct this but currently the Survivor Editor seems to select the earliest generation of a character versus the latest generation.  This causes a problem in that if I am trying to see what gear a potential hacker has I can only see their earliest generation, not their latest survivor (the one most likely alive).  Did I miss something to allow me to select a generation or was this done with a purpose in mind?

Thanks for any help!

Sorry to double post but I have a question and did not want to merge a question with a reply to another post.

I am starting to dig through the code now to try and correct this but currently the Survivor Editor seems to select the earliest generation of a character versus the latest generation.  This causes a problem in that if I am trying to see what gear a potential hacker has I can only see their earliest generation, not their latest survivor (the one most likely alive).  Did I miss something to allow me to select a generation or was this done with a purpose in mind?

Thanks for any help!

Yes there is a bug. I removed the dead in hivecleaner. It was found that had been removed and the living.

I sat down and corrected the code for Epoch/Original/Lite but didn't even look at the Reality code.

A quick fix is detailed below:

1. Navigate to the following folder: PrivateHiveTools\include\function\eol
  2. Open the following file: survivor_editor.func.php
  3. Go down to line 184 or find the following line of code:
    if ( isset($_POST['find']) && !empty($_POST['find']) ) {
  4. Replace the following:
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' OR `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."'";
               }
    With either of the following (Explainations of each found below)
    Option 1: Show only the last generation (Will show the last character regardless of being Alive or Dead)
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' OR `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ORDER BY `Character_DATA`.`Generation` DESC";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."' ORDER BY `Character_DATA`.`Generation` DESC" ;
    Option 2: Show only the living generation (Will cause errors on players who have died and left the server before making a new life)
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`Alive` = '1' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' AND `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`Alive` = '1' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."'";
               }

Option 1 will order the final table by generation and then reverse the order to ensure the newest generation is on top. This causes the program to select the latest generation instead of the earliest.

Option 2 will force the final table to include only surviving survivors, thus ignoring any dead survivors.  The downside is an error will be generated if the player had left the server after their final death.

I hope this helps others that encountered my problem!

My guess would be you have entered the wrong DayZ Server Instance in the settings page.  Change that to your correct Instance ID and it will fix the issue as I am willing to bet that is your problem.

i wish it where that it somthing ells thoe im using instence one on port 2302 and thats what i have it set up to manage however no data base conection =/

I sat down and corrected the code for Epoch/Original/Lite but didn't even look at the Reality code.

$WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' OR `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."'";
               }

Option 1: Show only the last generation (Will show the last character regardless of being Alive or Dead)

$WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' OR `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ORDER BY `Character_DATA`.`Generation` DESC";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."' ORDER BY `Character_DATA`.`Generation` DESC" ;
    Option 2: Show only the living generation (Will cause errors on players who have died and left the server before making a new life)

$WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`Alive` = '1' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' AND `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` = '".secure($_POST['find'])."' ";
               } else {
                $WHERE = "`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`Alive` = '1' AND `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = '".$PLAYERUID."'";
               }

Option 1 will order the final table by generation and then reverse the order to ensure the newest generation is on top. This causes the program to select the latest generation instead of the earliest.

Option 2 will force the final table to include only surviving survivors, thus ignoring any dead survivors.  The downside is an error will be generated if the player had left the server after their final death.

thank you for this info!

is now fixed

i have a noob question how does the real time map work? i ask this because, lets say i have used dayzcc, and its control panel which was an epic approach to simplifying server creation and helped me out immensely to get in the door of privet hive server hosting. anyway i digress, the live map on the control center had a path tracker, a red line behind where players had been to give you an idea of where they had been etc. would this be possible to implement in this live map and how might it be implemented? 

} else {
               }

} else {

} else {
               }

After doing this, my Hivetools stopped working. Had to go back to the original file.

the most issues are database case sensitivity problems.

if you use Windows as Database for DayZ, please set in your MySql-Server "my.ini" : lower_case_table_names = 0 ( the Windows default is = 1); 

for more info: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/identifier-case-sensitivity.html

( I'm a Linux Database user and the Tools are written under Linux )   

just tried the price list and its telling me this

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ../include/function/prices.func.php on line 135

(shortened the path to make it easier to read)

latest epoch tables like  `trader_tids` & `Traders_DATA` ?  

also when trying to add a admin to the tools i get a error saying "error inserting admin"

:( these tools hate me lol

Table `tool_admins`  available?