64 answers to this question
Author: Sp4rkY (Github)
Description: Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
Required: Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
Credits: IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
|V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
* Fully customizable
* Works with all maps
* Works for players and vehicles
* No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
* Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
* (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
* (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
* Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
* Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
* (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
- (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
- (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
* (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
- If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
* (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
* 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
* (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
- "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
- "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
- "Clear" button to remove the added players
* (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
* slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
* (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
* (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
* (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
* (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
- the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
- server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
- vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
* If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
- if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
- if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
* If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
* Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)
Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
NOTICE For those who want to use this in 1.0.6
Instead of using this one, I suggest visiting the following thread for game version 1.0.6 and up
The tools are partially updated for the new release. Most features are working so far and it can be downloaded from here (follow the readme for install): https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch
Under NO circumstances should you download this tool from a different source. I have been notified of numerous virus downloads listed as my work (usually second page of google and farther). I have petitioned to have all of the ones I know of blacklisted and have sent virus profiles to all major antivirus companies. If you find a .exe in any work claiming to be mine, it is a virus and should be shredded.
Please only download from MY github link or the links in this post.
My github repo will NEVER be removed and if I leave the project and someone wishes to take over, they will be given rights to the repo.
For help with Administration:
Multiple Admin levels Spectate players "Display code" for locked vaults/doors "Create key" for vehicles with lost keys Force lock and unlock vehicles without keys Base Destruction - Destroy all buildables/vehicles within a customizable radius Spawnable crates with weapons, items, and supplies Spawn locked or temporary vehicles via the menu or a custom-made graphical vehicle menu (screenshot) Other features:
Godmode Teleport self (or others to you) Flying Invisibility Delete and repair/refuel vehicle on crosshairs ESP - display players, zombies, safes, tents, vehicles, and AI on the map ...and more! Installation, changes, additional information, FAQ, credits, issues and everything else can be found at the project page on Github:
Epoch Admin Tools on GitHub
Click here for an install tutorial video for the tool
I have been informed that some places block GitHub, so here are direct links hosted by me:
Newest full release: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvj07u5yemo7we/Epoch-Admin-Tools-master.zip?dl=0
Beta build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm6t1k3gvp3t8ex/Epoch-Admin-Tools-TestBranch.zip?dl=0
If you have an improvement you would like to add, make a pull request and make these tools even better!
BEFORE posting an issue on Github or on this forum:
If you think you might have installed it incorrectly, follow the YouTube Video Install Tutorial Try reinstalling the tool. You more than likely missed something important. Do a quick search on this forum for a fix to your problem. Check your server's RPT log for errors. This will identify 99% of problems with the menu. Be ready to copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin or Gist in an issue or in the discussion forum for help with troubleshooting. If your problem persists after doing the above:
Open your arma2oaserver.rpt file in a text editor and copy/paste the RPT log into Pastebin and post your issue in this forum with the rpt log. If you post something like "It doesn't work" I will not acknowledge you. Not giving all possible details in the first post simply makes it take longer to resolve and will waste everyone's time. I am hard pressed for time these days so if you won't take the initiative to provide information, I won't ask for it either. I am not trying to be mean, but I am quite tired of getting 5 or less word posts that provide no information other than this person has some kind of problem somewhere on their server that may or may not be related to this mod. If the problem you are posting is a bug and not a general install problem then post it to this forum AND to the github issues page.
I have been asked by someone if they can donate to the project so I am adding the link here.
I have invested a good deal of time into this so if you find it useful please give a little donation.
I also accept Crypto Currency:
A sincere thanks to those who made a monetary contribution to this project: calamity, CRHASH, BMovieQueen, zixxel, 8BitSigdom, Anarior, f3cuk, Caveman1, Nathan, [member=WootyWoop], [member=Terrance Smith]
A huge thanks to those who make the community a better place by answering questions on this project: @juandayz, @EditedSnowHD
Please leave your name in a note if you donate so that I can list you above.
This is a new version of a safezone script and an a.i/a.i vehicle remover. To be used in conjunction with the 1061 safezone script. So say your safe zone is being bombarded with roaming a.i and you are tired of going to safe zones to delete them this will do it automatically when you go within 350 meters of an roaming a.i while in a safezone. The distance is customizable. The new safezone script allows you to receive god mode for 20 secs after you leave the safe zone IF you have stayed in the safezone long enough. This will avoid players from touching the safe zone and taking off for a way to avoid combat from other players. All credits go to @juandayz for this. Uploaded with his permission.
1- into mpmission\your instance\scripts\ create a new folder called "safezone"
2-into this folder create this sqf:
3-open your init.sqf
4-Now if ure using DZAI:
5-If ure using DZMS then do the same:
6-If you are using some kind of other script that spawns enemy ai vehicles then add the same variable.. for example:
I have successfully set up an Arma 3 Epoch altis server (private for now) with a bunch of server side mods running. One of them is the Black Market Trader found elsewhere in the forums. My question is how do i add weapons and gear from the DLC expansions (MARK, HELI) etc. more specifically gear and weapons. I have seen on the BMS server they have gear specific to APEX and helis specific to HELI DLC. My black market trader does not have any of the DLC gear and weapons but only some of the heli's like the Huron and Taru. I own all of the DLC's and they are all present on the server folder structure. I cannot spawn them either using the builtin Anti Hack admin menu as they aren't present.
I there any way that i can make them visible th AH menu and black market trader?
Thanks in advance