OP Ai

ftshill

Question

Since I am on a role with the Server at the moment, here is another issue which needs tackling.

I am using this group for my Ai missions: milizia = [_spawnPos , EAST, 10] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

This only issue with this is due it being a random group the AI which can therefore spawn with rocket launchers. This has been creating issues since i do not want these rocket launchers to be available on my server.

My solution was to change the group to this:

milizia = [getPos _loot_box, EAST, ["GER_Soldier_MG_EP1", "GER_Soldier_MG_EP1", "GER_Soldier_MG_EP1", "GER_Soldier_MG_EP1", "GER_Soldier_MG_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1", "GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1"],[],[],[0.6,0.6]] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

_spawnPos = getPosATL _loot_box; //Using getPosATL because it's 2x faster than getPos

ScreenShot:  (http://prntscr.com/38ctu8)

This group was a lot better than the previous, however some of the Ai would spawn in dead due to them spawning in the air.

I tried to fix this adding: _spawnPos set [2,0]; //Forces z coordinate (height) to zero. 

This however didn't work. The Ai were still spawning in the air and half would be dead before any player got close to the mission. 

The other issue i was having was that the AI were being left behind after the mission (not despawning),

I added:

{deleteVehicle _x} foreach units milizia;
deleteGroup milizia;

Again I had little success. Would someone be able to shed some light on what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks!

2 answers to this question