Thug

AI Skalisty Island, not so easy

UPDATED 2/20/2018

Click here for files from Github

Hello all

I have been asked to post this so here goes. The island is surrounded by 20m high walls. Only 4 ways in, well you could try and land a heli,  There is two weapon creates and a lottery box behind the palace.

M2s waiting to greet you.

If you would like the files, please PM me and I will send them to you.  Don't forget to leave email in PM. I am looking to find a new way to post links since DropBox changed the way they share.

You have to update the items in the crates to the new class names in Epoch 1.0.6.2  DONE

Hello there, is there any way I can remove the ai that spawn on the coast so there is just ai on the island please?

Also, how can I turn the Ai difficulty doa little, they are kinda nuts!!!

Many thanks

Robbie

Hello there, is there any way I can remove the ai that spawn on the coast so there is just ai on the island please?

Also, how can I turn the Ai difficulty doa little, they are kinda nuts!!!

Many thanks

Robbie

Hey!

If u dont want the Guys on the Coast just comment out the last line from the custom spawns like this...

//[[13126.788, 3895.324, -1.5258789e-005],2,1,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;  //ground troops

Thats the guys which spans near the bridge on the coast.

Can someone tell me which numbers below to change to lower the difficulty please?

[[13671.355, 2892.8167, -1.5258789e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;   //ground troops//

Many thanks

Robbie

Custom group spawns Eg.

[[953.237,4486.48,0.001], //position
4,						  //Number Of units
1,					      //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",			      //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,						  //Number of magazines
"",						  //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",			  //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
] call spawn_group;

[Help Required]

Hey I'm in need of some help,  I added this AI Island to my Overpoch server and its pretty good fun,  my problem is with the Special Weapons box situated on the balcony of the Mansion.  For some reason players when getting close reported that the special weapons box would go on fire and disappear.  Not sure if this is due to the Red flare that starts smoking from it before hand or what but currently I am having to manually give players the gear when they complete the mission.

Any help to fix this issue would be great as I don't want to have to find another setup for my AI island.

Thanks  Captain Bigzy

R4id3n84

It is on the balcony of the Mansion

find the skalisty_island_lottery.sqf and replace the box with this one BAF_VehicleBox. For some reseason after 1.0.5.1 came out there were Red flares over the boxes. The small ones would catch on fire.

Great except it lags the map

You mite want to take out some of the AI. Here is the way to do it. Go into the WAI root and open customSpawns.sqf and look for the following

[[13671.355, 2892.8167, -1.5258789e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;   //ground troops//
[[13687.221, 2931.012, 2.6702881e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;  //ground troops
[[13741.079, 2945.6494, -9.5367432e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;  //ground troops
[[13691.315, 2857.7407, -3.8146973e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;    //ground troops
[[13729.353, 2856.2568, 3.4332275e-005],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;    //ground troops
[[13730.628, 2812.7852, -0.00022125244],4,2,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random] call spawn_group;   //ground troops

I have changed the AI to red so you would see where they are in the script. Just change the number to lets say 3 on each one. if you did that you would remove 42 AI.
if you have other questions let me know