Question

Hello,

I was wondering whether it is possible to increase the amount of hit-points for certain building materials ingame. I would like to increase the amount of bullets/damage it takes to take down wooden structures on our servers. I am happy with the cinder/metal item hit-points.

Does anyone know whether this is possible and where i would look to do this?

Thanks

Marko

3 answers to this question

Oh that would suck, can anyone confirm this?

It would be cool if server admins could tweak this to their liking, as many of my players think wood gets destroyed too easily and i think making it indestructible is kinda game breaking.

Thanks for your help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Asian Kid
      I deleted the ca folder and still won't let me spawn into the server. Before my body was invisible then I died then it won't let me respawn. Is this a problem in the server pbo or mission pbo?
    • By Liquid Ass
      Hi I'm new around here so please go easy on me :P

Myself an a few others have started a new overpochins server called [SS]|Overpochins|Coins|ActiveADMINS|FullCustom|Semi-Militarized
      IP:193.111.186.217:2306

Me and a few others have added some features/scripts like unpack little bird,towlift,missons,bankmoney ect...
      but were having problems finding a working sector b script which isn't out of date an a origins build trader w/buildings.

Would appreciate it if anyone could help us an would be willing to give you guys who help some goodies on the server to start with.
      The server only holds upto 20 people so far but we will increase it when a few more people join.

Using GTX servers.
      Cheers.

• By Forrest
      I am looking for a friend or group that can be on from 7-10 am GMT. I want to build a base. My email is [email protected], Skype is Forrest Perkins, steam is forrestmikeperkinskirk. I may be on from 10- 16 am GMT on the 18th of July, 2017 but I'm always looking for friends I can trust.
    • By ziggah
      I got DayZlauncher and I find a server, assign the Arma2 and click on it. It tells me which mods I need to download, so I do it (DayZ, Epoch and Overwatch). Not ethat I had these installed for like 2 years, so I only needed to update them.
      Click play on teh server after tehy're done only to get:
      Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below.
      " -connect=172.106.106.33 -port=mod=C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;Expansions;C:\Users\Ziggah\Documents\mods\@DayZ_Epoch" "
      If you did not request this launch or do not understand this options, select Cancel.
      Note, my arma 2 and arma 2 OA location is on D drive. I click ok. I get the "battleEye is installing thingey. I get it every time". I get another error message after that. a window titles "Arma 2 Army of the Czech republic Se..." with the message " !!! MISSING STRING" Have no clue what AotCR has anything to do with dayz so I click okay.
      After this I get a window titled "arma2 OA" with the message "Addon 'sauerland' requers addon 'Chernarus'" Again, I have no clue why I need an addon which is a part of the default game, so I click okay.
      I get the DayZ Epoch screen, you know it, the black one. After a while, bout half a minute I get:
      "No entry bin/congfig.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Company3_2.scope"
      Then it fianlly, crashes with one last error, a window titled "Arma 2 OA" with the message "cannot load world 'ca\chernarus\chernarus.wrp'"
      Also, if it helps, my Mods/download path in dayzlauncher is "C:\Users\Ziggah\Documents\mods"
      I know I could google this, but such a huge batch with these specific combination of erros seems only specific to me. Or alteast no one asked on the internet yet and gave up on ever playing the game. Which I am close to. Can someone help me fix this errorfest of a game, please. I have about 1200 hours in epoch and I really wanna play it again. Seriously. I fix one error, BAM, now you got 2 more.
    • By Kovicson
      Hi Folks!
      I was wondering if theres a way to stop players from removing plot poles that aren't theres?
      Using a toolbox, crowbar and Etool players can remove Plot poles that dont belong to them, anyway to fix and remove that option?

• Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord