are the crates confirmed working with public and private?

also, would there be any way to add a shout message when an admin spawns a crate (sort of like a death message that flashes in the middle of everyones screen) so that everyone on the server is aware of an admin is spawning stuff in, also if it can be linked to the admin's name

ie: Server Admin NoxSicarius has spawned in Admin Crate - All Weapons/Items

Someone from this Thread was working on this when the Admintool was rather new. I don't know if he went through with his idea but i guess you could just ask him :D

are the crates confirmed working with public and private?

also, would there be any way to add a shout message when an admin spawns a crate (sort of like a death message that flashes in the middle of everyones screen) so that everyone on the server is aware of an admin is spawning stuff in, also if it can be linked to the admin's name

ie: Server Admin NoxSicarius has spawned in Admin Crate - All Weapons/Items

It is easily possible to make it so that messages show for this kind of stuff. I plan on making it able to broadcast that someone has entered admin mode. It could be a good idea to do the box thing too. It will be an optional feature that can be turned on and off by commenting out. Will put that in release 1.9

I am making it so that you can get rid of the scroll menu if you want.

I can have it so that you can choose to remove the scroll menu permanently and just use a pre-defined key like number 1 or F11

OR

I can have it so that you can toggle the scroll menu off or on during game play.

Which do you prefer?

Hello,

I've been using this tool for a little over a week now and I love it. Works great. My only complaint is that it's very difficult to customize the menu for different groups.

Example,

Right now people that are in admin have full privileges, and people in moderator have fewer privileges, but they still have access to a few things I don't want them to. Like god mode. I'd like to give moderators the zombie shield. I'd like to remove the ability to teleport anywhere on the map, but I still want them to be able to teleport to players, or teleport players to them. Just a couple of examples of what I'm talking about.

It would be nice if the scripts were broken up into an "a la carte" type system. Where they could be added or removed from a groups menu.

If this is already possible, I'm sorry posting this, but looking at the script right now I don't see an easy way of defining what permissions each group has.

You need to edit the: "AdminToolsMain.sqf"

Search in the AdminToolsMain.sqf for:

Here you can remove a complete menu after deleting a full line, after that it will not show up for the moderator, and don't delete the "Mod Menu" Line. 

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then { // Admin Level 3
 epochmenustart =
 [
 ["",true],
  ["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Mod) --", [],  "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],                                  
  ["Mod Menu >>", [], "#USER:ModMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],  <--------- See underneath this post, to edit tools seperate for Mod Menu.
  ["Temporary Vehicle Menu >>", [], "#USER:VehicleTempMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],  
  ["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
  ["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
  ["ESP Menu >>", [],  "#USER:EspMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"], 
  ["Weapon Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],  
  ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
   ["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]  
 ];};   

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Search for this:

Same as above, just delete a full line. These are the ModMenu tools.

ModMenu =
[
["",true],
 ["Spectate player", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"spectate.sqf"]]], "1", "1"], 
 ["Teleport", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malteleport.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
 ["Teleport To Me", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1, "TPtoME.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],  
 ["Toggle God Mode", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malplayerGM.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
 ["Point to Repair (Temp)", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malpointrepair.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
 ["Point to Delete (Perm)",[],"",-5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript1,"DatabaseRemove.sqf"]]],"1","1"],
 ["Heal (25m)", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"healp.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
 ["Invisibility", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malinvisinit.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],   
 ["Infinite Ammo", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malinfammo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],   
 ["Toggle Grass", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript1,"malgrasson.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
 ["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],

Make Backup, deleted the desired lines, save and test.

Greetings.

Hello,

I've been using this tool for a little over a week now and I love it. Works great. My only complaint is that it's very difficult to customize the menu for different groups.

Example,

Right now people that are in admin have full privileges, and people in moderator have fewer privileges, but they still have access to a few things I don't want them to. Like god mode. I'd like to give moderators the zombie shield. I'd like to remove the ability to teleport anywhere on the map, but I still want them to be able to teleport to players, or teleport players to them. Just a couple of examples of what I'm talking about.

It would be nice if the scripts were broken up into an "a la carte" type system. Where they could be added or removed from a groups menu.

If this is already possible, I'm sorry posting this, but looking at the script right now I don't see an easy way of defining what permissions each group has.

Most scripts are modular. If you go into ModMode.sqf you can disable some of the scripts in there. The teleport would be a bit more involved though. There will be some tutorials on how to customize the menu at a later time though.

Hey Nox, Admin crates don't appear in its menu. :L

You mean the options for each crate does not appear or the crate itself doesn't work?

There should now be 2 options in the crate menu (test branch) for private or public. Private only shows to the admin who calls it. Public shows to everyone.

I need someone to test this safe zone area script. I may have fixed the bugs with it. Just copy the pastebin code into your safe zone area script and uncomment the create safezone menu option in the admintoolsmain.sqf. It needs to be tested with other people. The script works fine for the admin that casts it, but in the past other players in the server were not affected by it. So make sure you have others enter the zone and attempt to shoot to see if it lets them.

http://pastebin.com/B1yh5RkU

Hello and just want to say i am liking the admin tools. Just a quick note is it just me or is this admin tool not in use right now? SafeZoneArea.sqf which allows Admins to create a safe zone of select radius with the Admin being the center point.

It's been deactivated due to many bugs :)

I click on the option for the crate menu and nothing shows up.

For the test branch correct? This is weird because I am using it right now to test my action menu and buildable vehicles. I will look into it and see if the test branch is bugged out compared to my local tools.

Hello and just want to say i am liking the admin tools. Just a quick note is it just me or is this admin tool not in use right now? SafeZoneArea.sqf which allows Admins to create a safe zone of select radius with the Admin being the center point.

Silver is correct, however If you look above on this page, there is a test script for it that I want people to test for me. I believe I have fixed the bugs. If you wish to help please test that new safezone script. I want it in because it will greatly help admins perform duties without risk of the player being killed. Too many times have I had an admin help me and I simply get shot by another player in the progress.

SilverWind252, on 23 May 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:snapback.png

I click on the option for the crate menu and nothing shows up.

Fixed it and committed. I finally found the problem. It was really small and unexpected -_-

Also plot pole destruction has been added. If you to the base destruction you have the option to destroy only the plot pole.

Hey guys, i was looking on the topic but i didn`t found it!

Is there already a way to disable the menu to show up when we scroll the mouse?

I was able to access the menu with the F keys.. F1, F2, etc.

I just couldn`t disable them on the mouse scroll.

Anyone knows?

Hey guys, i was looking on the topic but i didn`t found it!

Is there already a way to disable the menu to show up when we scroll the mouse?

I was able to access the menu with the F keys.. F1, F2, etc.

I just couldn`t disable them on the mouse scroll.

Anyone knows?

This is coming in the next release. I have asked people for their opinion on how they want it done, but so far I have had no answers:

I can have it so that you can choose to remove the scroll menu permanently and just use a pre-defined key like number 1 or F11 (so essentially it will work like infistar where you press the key to open the menu)

OR

I can have it so that you can toggle the scroll menu off or on during game play. (you have the scroll menu, but then you press F11 and the menu is gone, you press F11 again and it is back.)

This is coming in the next release. I have asked people for their opinion on how they want it done, but so far I have had no answers:

I can have it so that you can choose to remove the scroll menu permanently and just use a pre-defined key like number 1 or F11 (so essentially it will work like infistar where you press the key to open the menu)

OR

I can have it so that you can toggle the scroll menu off or on during game play. (you have the scroll menu, but then you press F11 and the menu is gone, you press F11 again and it is back.)

Second option is great for me! Because you don`t need to deal with a lot of keys to go to different menus. But you can toggle it on and off. I just use this tool when i have a big problem on the server, so most of the time i want it off.

That would be great! 2nd option! =D

Second option is great for me! Because you don`t need to deal with a lot of keys to go to different menus. But you can toggle it on and off. I just use this tool when i have a big problem on the server, so most of the time i want it off.

That would be great! 2nd option! =D

I have both mostly programmed. I wanted to try them out. I have had a lot of people ask the question you did so I figured I would go ahead and make it possible. With either option I will make it possible to choose if you want the scroll on or off by default. The first option you would have the ability to choose if you want a scroll menu or F button. If you choose the second you will only be able to toggle the scroll on or off.

Silver is correct, however If you look above on this page, there is a test script for it that I want people to test for me. I believe I have fixed the bugs. If you wish to help please test that new safezone script. I want it in because it will greatly help admins perform duties without risk of the player being killed. Too many times have I had an admin help me and I simply get shot by another player in the progress.

Okay will do i added it and will test it later tonight :)

I have both mostly programmed. I wanted to try them out. I have had a lot of people ask the question you did so I figured I would go ahead and make it possible. With either option I will make it possible to choose if you want the scroll on or off by default. The first option you would have the ability to choose if you want a scroll menu or F button. If you choose the second you will only be able to toggle the scroll on or off.

If you have something ready to test, and if you want someone to do it, let me know! I just installed the tool in my server =D

Btw, we are kind of setting up a ~sector B~ like island in NAPF map! =D

For the test branch correct? This is weird because I am using it right now to test my action menu and buildable vehicles. I will look into it and see if the test branch is bugged out compared to my local tools.

I was testing the updated file you listed and well its still got bugs. lol I created a 5 meter safe zone and I can not get it to delete. no matter where I go in the map weapons are disabled. I get a message when entering and leaving the safe zone area but seems to never deactivate.

I was testing the updated file you listed and well its still got bugs. lol I created a 5 meter safe zone and I can not get it to delete. no matter where I go in the map weapons are disabled. I get a message when entering and leaving the safe zone area but seems to never deactivate.

This script is proving a little more troublesome than I expected. Could just be that I have been too distracted too.