Running an Epoch server you see players come and go. When they leave the server for good, their base remains on the map. I was an admin for an Epoch server prior to getting my own. One of our tasks was to do a base clean up every 2 weeks or so. We would spawn in Vodniks, Attack Helis and use satchel charges to bring down bases.

Today I used the Base Destruction option in the Admin Tools for the first time. Set the Center, Set the Radius, Show the Dome and finally Destroy everything inside the Dome. The vacant base was cleared in less than 5 minutes. Freaking great! I love these tools!

:)

Update

New Feature:

• Admin Fast Build: allows fast base building when toggled on in AdminMode.
  • Added a secondary weapons menu.
  • Added a gear menu.

Bug Fix:

• Fixed a bit of the desync/lag caused with zombie shield.

CleanUp:

• Condensed all weapons files into one file.
  • Updated ReadMe with a video tutorial for installing the tool.

Download Now

Would anyone be interested in having a god mode area option? It would work similar to a safezone trader, anyone in the range would be in god mode (and would disable gun fire most likely). This could be helpful if you are assisting someone at a car crash (maybe you accidentally kicked the player, this has been done to me) and there is a chance someone may end up shooting the player while you let them recover their gear or some similar scenario.

Running an Epoch server you see players come and go. When they leave the server for good, their base remains on the map. I was an admin for an Epoch server prior to getting my own. One of our tasks was to do a base clean up every 2 weeks or so. We would spawn in Vodniks, Attack Helis and use satchel charges to bring down bases.

Today I used the Base Destruction option in the Admin Tools for the first time. Set the Center, Set the Radius, Show the Dome and finally Destroy everything inside the Dome. The vacant base was cleared in less than 5 minutes. Freaking great! I love these tools!

:)

Good to know the features are coming in handy. Let us know if you have any feature ideas. The tools are made with the community in mind. My personal tools actually have a few things the main one does not because it is specific to my needs. Just a bit of info for you, if you know the vacating player's ID you can delete all associated building items in the database. I accidentally did this once with my base I was using to test building scripts. Meant to delete an item that was undeletable (was stuck inside a normal building's wall) and ended up purging all of my built items.

Would anyone be interested in having a god mode area option? It would work similar to a safezone trader, anyone in the range would be in god mode (and would disable gun fire most likely). This could be helpful if you are assisting someone at a car crash (maybe you accidentally kicked the player, this has been done to me) and there is a chance someone may end up shooting the player while you let them recover their gear or some similar scenario.

Great work!

A feature like that would definitely come in handy sometimes, yeah.

Something that would be nice, and is better that you add than me trying, is that when you are spectating that you can for example press F1 to toggle the ESP.

Only in spec though.

First let me say Great job on the improvements to this Admin Tool! I have read the thread and you guys have came a long way in a short time!

I am having one error that I can't seem to get around. 

I have posted a screen capture of that said error. It seems to be pointing to Line 57 of the Dialog.hpp which reads color[] = {1,1,1,1};

Maybe it is something I have done or haven't done (more than likely is and I'm just over looking it)

Thank you in advance! 

post-13886-0-01636600-1396765570_thumb.j

First let me say Great job on the improvements to this Admin Tool! I have read the thread and you guys have came a long way in a short time!

I am having one error that I can't seem to get around. 

I have posted a screen capture of that said error. It seems to be pointing to Line 57 of the Dialog.hpp which reads color[] = {1,1,1,1};

Maybe it is something I have done or haven't done (more than likely is and I'm just over looking it)

Thank you in advance! 

Try downloading a new dialog.hpp file. Also what mods are you running? Do any of them define a RscListbox?

I want you to download a new dialog because the error says the problem is on line 57, however it lists the problem as rsclistbox. This means it is likely that it is not correctly compiling the file. It may be stored in a bad sector or be corrupt at the bit level. If not, then it is just labeling the line wrong. The actual error says that rsclistbox is defined somewhere already and if the tools are installed correctly and the files are not corrupt the only other thing I could think of is another mod is defining it as well. If you are unsure if you installed it, follow the video install located in the readme.

I have tried the new Dialog.Hpp file from the older version 1.0 as well as the 1.5 and the Master (not sure if the 1.5 and Master are the same) 

As for the RSCListBox the only thing that would define that would be such things as 'Admin Tool' addon?

As you pointed out I have a conflicting issue someplace.

Thank you for the quick reply I'll stop shooting AI and look into this again!

Hey :)

I mean, with the repair option it writes damage = 0 and fuel = 1 to the database, BUT it seems to not update the 'hitpoints' in the database and then on reboot, this seems to cause the vehicle to be damaged again on the next reboot.

So I was thinking it would be good to update the 'hitpoints' in the database too :)

Any ideas?

Which repair and why?

Hey :)

I mean, with the repair option it writes damage = 0 and fuel = 1 to the database, BUT it seems to not update the 'hitpoints' in the database and then on reboot, this seems to cause the vehicle to be damaged again on the next reboot.

So I was thinking it would be good to update the 'hitpoints' in the database too :)

Any ideas?

This was changed a few updates ago. There are now TWO repairs. Point To Repair TEMP and Point To Repair PERM.

I seem to have problems with the non locked vehicles you can spawn in, for some reason the exeption in the server_updateobjects isnt working for me so when i enter a spawned vehicle it blows up in my face.

any ideas on whats causing that? Is there maybe a typo in the code down below? Im to much of a dummy to find it at my own for now.

thanks for the help in advance (skypename is jbladel, holland if you want to add there and help me fixing scripts etc for my new epoch napf)

// Epoch Admin Tools
if (_object getVariable "MalSar" == 1) exitWith {};
if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
_object_position = getPosATL _object;
    _isNotOk = true;
};

server_checkHackers = {
if (DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd > 3) then { DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil; DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = 0; };
if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_HackerCheck") exitWith {  DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd + 1;};
DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = true;
{
    if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
diag_log ("CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER " + (name _x) + " " + str(_x) + " IN " + (typeOf vehicle _x));
(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
_x setDamage 1;
sleep 0.25;
};
sleep 0.001;
} forEach allUnits;
DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil;

I seem to have problems with the non locked vehicles you can spawn in, for some reason the exeption in the server_updateobjects isnt working for me so when i enter a spawned vehicle it blows up in my face.

any ideas on whats causing that? Is there maybe a typo in the code down below? Im to much of a dummy to find it at my own for now.

thanks for the help in advance (skypename is jbladel, holland if you want to add there and help me fixing scripts etc for my new epoch napf)

// Epoch Admin Tools
if (_object getVariable "MalSar" == 1) exitWith {};
if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
_object_position = getPosATL _object;
    _isNotOk = true;
};

server_checkHackers = {
if (DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd > 3) then { DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil; DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = 0; };
if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_HackerCheck") exitWith {  DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd + 1;};
DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = true;
{
    if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
diag_log ("CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER " + (name _x) + " " + str(_x) + " IN " + (typeOf vehicle _x));
(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
_x setDamage 1;
sleep 0.25;
};
sleep 0.001;
} forEach allUnits;
DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil;

Did you recompile the folder back into a pbo?

Did you recompile the folder back into a pbo?

yep, i even extracted it again to check if the saves were made

EDIT might it have something to do with this part in the init.sqf?

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//anti Hack
// Epoch Admin Tools
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

yep, i even extracted it again to check if the saves were made

Check to make sure addtempvehicle.sqf in the admin tools has this line in it 

_veh setVariable ["MalSar",1,true];

If it does then just spawn a temp vehicle in and wait around for 10 minutes (turn god mode on or something) and then try. Maybe your server is desyncing for some reason.

Check to make sure addtempvehicle.sqf in the admin tools has this line in it 

_veh setVariable ["MalSar",1,true];

If it does then just spawn a temp vehicle in and wait around for 10 minutes (turn god mode on or something) and then try. Maybe your server is desyncing for some reason.

does have that line in, im just waiting around for a good 10 mins atm to see if that works

as of now the graphical vehicle menu also refuses to pop up, vehicles still disapearing.

would changing the init to this

//anti Hack

if !((getPlayerUID player) in ["0","0","0"]) then {

};

with the 0's as my user id help?

does have that line in, im just waiting around for a good 10 mins atm to see if that works

as of now the graphical vehicle menu also refuses to pop up, vehicles still disapearing.

would changing the init to this

//anti Hack

if !((getPlayerUID player) in ["0","0","0"]) then {

};

with the 0's as my user id help?

No it would not. It would work just as if you were using adminlist.sqf Try reinstalling the tools with a NEW download. SQF does not have a corruption checker so if a file gets corrupt on your hard drive (such as being in a bad sector) the game will not know and still try to use the file. A guy with a problem where his admin tools would not show had this problem a few pages back, the one who was adding a new admin level.

Hi NoxSicarius!

What do you think about an anti overburden script? I love your admin mod, but I think, it's missing from it.

I have tried this once before. Remember when the Flying was causing desync? That was due to my fix of the overburden (because flying overburdened you for whatever reason). It worked, but the desync was pretty bad. I have an idea on how to add it back, but of course I need to extensively test desync considering the last big bug it caused.

Wouldn't God mode prevent the user from being overburdened?

It does not. It resets it, but does not disable it entirely. And resetting overburden after having it happen will just glitch you into an infinite loop.

Could you add Open / Close locked Doors to the Buttons 1 and 2 please?

Push 1 to open locked door and push 2 to close the locked door

that would be nice...

I have set up a default function keys file that you can bind this to. I will go ahead and set up a number key file for binding as well. That option never crossed my mind. I am used to games always using those buttons. This will be in the next update. I might not have this default bound to the key, but it can be easily set up by any intelligent user by customizing the file I will provide. It will have a detailed explanation on how to dot that just like the functionkeys.sqf does.

To bind it to a function key go to FunctionKeys.sqf and follow the explanation there. It tells you how to customize it.

That would be relatively easy:

This is the easy and fast method of doing it. It will still show the option of Admin Tools, but they can not access any of the items in the tool until enabled.

Go to AdminToolsMain.sqf and add this to to the top of the file:

if(isNil "enableMod") then {enableMod = false;};

Add this to AdminMenu (Anywhere above ["", [], "", -5,[["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],)

["Toggle Mod Tools",[],"", -5, [["expression", "enableMod = !enableMod;"]]], "1", "1"],

And then change this

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then {

to this

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList && enableMod) then {

hey, just tried this and it stopped the admin tools from working

hey, just tried this and it stopped the admin tools from working

I see the problem.  "enableMod = !enableMod;"]]] should be  "enableMod = !enableMod;"]]

(had an exetra bracket)

If you want to make it so you can see when the mods have power use this line instead:

[format["Mod Tools On: %1",enableMod],[],"", -5, [["expression", "enableMod = !enableMod;"]], "1", "1"],

This will show Mod Tools On: True when it is enabled. This might make it easier on you so you don't have to wonder if it is on or off.

I Have an issue installing this

I currently have this 

if (true) then {
AT_all = ["77953158","68942406","122799686"];      <---     this is added for another script.
if (not ((getPlayerUID player) in AT_all)) then {
  //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

this is what this script says to add

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
{
};

how can I have both ??

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with my server. I have a few custom scripts and can run the server just fine, but when I implement the admintools, anyone who joins the server is stuck on waiting for authentication. I had these tools working with my old server using exactly the same scripts (different host) but now I cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong. What I do know is that the problem is in the dayz_server.pbo (ran fine with default PBO). There is one error which I believe to be a problem:

13:32:24 "DISCONNECT: Kojo (38172934) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Kojo) REMOTE, _characterID: 2 at loc [13497.7,4832.97,0.00143862]"
13:32:24 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
13:32:24 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""
13:32:25 "Player is Null FAILED: Exiting, player sync: <NULL-object>"
13:32:50 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:5 not found

^ not sure whether its useful or not.

arma2oaserver.RPT : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgwbz9a2kex7aye/arma2oaserver%20%288%29.RPT

dayz_server.PBO : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz4lu7vh16w2iis/dayz_server.pbo

(could not pastebin as RPT was too large!)

Cheers,

Prawn

Forgot about this post. I do notice that you have an error in your init.sqf with 

[] execvm 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf

This should be

[] execvm 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf;

Make sure that the ' is supposed to be there before the AGN. I'm not sure if it should be or not, it depends on the file.

Once you fix that, if it is still not working DELETE your rpt, rerun the server, and post me the new rpt (this way it is much smaller and easier to look through)

I Have an issue installing this

I currently have this 

if (true) then {
AT_all = ["77953158","68942406","122799686"];      <---     this is added for another script.

this is what this script says to add

{
};

how can I have both ??

First it is important for you to know this: You have your antihack disabled!

I strongly recommend against this as it will allow players to hack in your server. If you know you have it disabled and you don't care, then you do not have to modify it.

If you do want your antihack on then follow the steps below:

Change this

if (true) then {
AT_all = ["77953158","68942406","122799686"];      

to this:

if (true) then {
AT_all = ["77953158","68942406","122799686"];
if (!((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in AT_all))then {