Have you checked the Activate.sqf?

What´s the point with "SuperAdmins"? I don´t see any difference from regular "AdminList" or am I wrong?

However on our server we use Adminlist and ModList and it works like a charm. When I come to think

of it we don´t even have an option for SuperAdmin. Put your ID in AdminList and I think it will work.

anyone any idea why my admin menu don't show up for me?

AdminToolsMain

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) then { // Admins
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Admin) --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Admin Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Vehicle Menu >>",[],"#USER:VehicleMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],	
		["Crate Menu >>",[],"#USER:CrateMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],
		["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["Weapon Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
			["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]		
	];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in SAdminList) then { //Super Admins
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch SAdmin Tools (Level: Admin) --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Admin Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Vehicle Menu >>",[],"#USER:VehicleMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],	
		["Crate Menu >>",[],"#USER:CrateMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],
		["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["Weapon Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
	];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then { // Admin Level 3
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Mod) --", [],"", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Mod Menu >>", [], "#USER:ModMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Temporary Vehicle Menu >>", [], "#USER:VehicleTempMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
	];};			

AdminList

// Epoch Admin Tools
//Replace 111111111 with your ID. 
AdminList = [
"999999999", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
SAdminList = [
"171379398", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
ModList = [
"999999999", // <Moderator In-Game Name>
"999999999" // <Moderator In-Game Name>
];

tempList = []; //DO NOT MODIFY THIS VARIABLE

I actually just realized why I wasn't able to figure out it wasn't working. Go into Activate.sqf and replace the very first line that has that if statement on it with this:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in ModList || (getPlayerUID player) in SAdminList) then { 

Evening all, I have followed the installation instructions perfectly as far as I can tell. When I or anyone else try to load into my server we get stuck at waiting for server to start authentication. I have googled around and people say to try restarting the server, roll back to previous update, re install dayz and epoch. I have done all of these and nothing has worked.  I have also had a look at the rpt file but cannot see what in there is the cause of the problem. Could anyone please advise? *also did not post in rpt file as it is massive*

Evening all, I have followed the installation instructions perfectly as far as I can tell. When I or anyone else try to load into my server we get stuck at waiting for server to start authentication. I have googled around and people say to try restarting the server, roll back to previous update, re install dayz and epoch. I have done all of these and nothing has worked.  I have also had a look at the rpt file but cannot see what in there is the cause of the problem. Could anyone please advise? *also did not post in rpt file as it is massive*

Open your server's RPT file and delete all the content inside it, then save it and rerun your server. If it's too big for that, create a new text file on your desktop with the exact same name as your server's RPT file and then upload that file into your server directory where the original, large RPT file is located, overwriting the old big one with the new empty one.

Then, re-run the server. Log in and try to get the Admin Tools to show up. After a few seconds of this, re-open your server's RPT file and it will be a lot smaller with all relevant errors easily found.

Then, copy/paste its contents into Pastebin (http://pastebin.com/) and paste the resulting link here.

Open your server's RPT file and delete all the content inside it, then save it and rerun your server. If it's too big for that, create a new text file on your desktop with the exact same name as your server's RPT file and then upload that file into your server directory where the original, large RPT file is located, overwriting the old big one with the new empty one.

Then, re-run the server. Log in and try to get the Admin Tools to show up. After a few seconds of this, re-open your server's RPT file and it will be a lot smaller with all relevant errors easily found.

Then, copy/paste its contents into Pastebin (http://pastebin.com/) and paste the resulting link here.

You can actually just delete the .rpt. It will recreate itself with the new logs.

Simply delete the server rpt, run your server, try to log in and after a minute or so of being stuck at the screen close down the server and report the log using pastebin as stated above.

Would having the wrong PID stop everyone from loading the server?

Oops, disregard. I thought you were the guy whose menu wasn't showing up in-game.

Which server host do you use? If you're not getting any errors and your server isn't loading, I'd point my finger at the server host itself. You could also try removing the tools to see if the server responds. That'll help troubleshoot where the fault lies.

Try only using this in the init..sqf:

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

and remove all the other Epoch Admin Tools-specific stuff, like the antihack change.

I wonder if DayZ.st uses a specific antihack that kills the server startup if it isn't being used.

well ill post my sqfs 

Admin list:

// Epoch Admin Tools
//Replace 111111111 with your ID. 
AdminList = [
"6694592", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"230905158", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"92315206", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"114012294" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
ModList = [
"109766726", // <Moderator In-Game Name>
"999999999" // <Moderator In-Game Name>
];

tempList = []; //DO NOT MODIFY THIS VARIABLE

Activate:

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in ModList then {

if (isnil "tracker") then {tracker = 0;};

if (tracker == 0) then
{

[]spawn
{
private["_veh", "_idx"];
_idx = -1;

while {true} do
{
if (_idx == -1) then
{
_idx = (vehicle player) addaction [("<t color="#585858"">" + ("Admin Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",0,false,true,"","];
_veh = vehicle player;
};

if (_veh != vehicle player) then
{
_veh removeAction _idx;
_idx = -1;      
};
Sleep 1;
};
};
tracker = 1;
};

waituntil {!alive player ; sleep 1;};
tracker = 0;
};

Antihack changed back, still stuck at waiting for server to start authentication

Do me a favor and remove Epoch Admin Tools from your mission piece by piece until you identify at what point the server starts working again, then let me know which line it was that was affecting you.