"111111111", // <Admin In-Game Name>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
ModList = [
"999999999", // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

so im putting my id's for my admins only in the admin part and nothing happens but when i put the id in the modlist i get the menu but only at mod level access how to i get admin access instead of just mod, because if i dont put any id in the mod list the menu wont show up in game but it i do put it in the mod list it does but only as the mod level access. what could i be doing wrong?

// Epoch Admin Tools
AdminList = [
"186xxxxx", // <elo>
"244xxxxx" // <not#a#cockroach>
];
ModList = [
"186xxxxx", // <elo>
];

this is how i have it set up in the admin list and in game only have mod access level, if i try and remove modlist i wont have the menu at all.

FYI i have the full id number in admin list just not pubicly showing

Would those work if I'm using Sahrani SMD?

No they will not. I can fix up the ones for that server type tomorrow possibly.

Yup, I have the new file... still it seems it's not fixing the hitpoints? :( (using the PERM script)

Did you delete your entire admins folder or did you overwrite it with the new? I suggest always deleting the folder (keep the adminlist.sqf) and then add the new one.

I am not quite sure it is not working for you. It does work on my end.

hi Nox

tried your branch of the tool today and found a few problems, main problem is that the scroll menu does not appear. something you have changed in the activate.sqf stops it from working. (i changed the tracker to true so i could continue testing).

using the F keys to teleport don't work all the time, 50% of the time they do work tho, sometimes it takes multiple logins to fix.  this happens to me on the current official build too. in fact its always happened to me since you implemented F keys for teleporting.

remove all gear throws up a "removegear not found" error.

and adding weapon AS50 throws up a magazine error. (might throw up the error for other weapons but i only tried once) think i had a full inventory if that makes a difference?

Thanks Again!

The tool not showing in scroll is known on my branch at the moment. I only pushed that because I went to work on another computer.

The F key thing is also known at the moment which is why teleport is still in the scroll menu. I have a way to fix it I believe. For whatever reason the game does not like to execute that file in the activate. If you were to get into a car or change your skin using the tool the teleport will most likely start up. I have an option to place it in the admintools itself, but that will mean you can't use the F keys until you select the admin tools menu once. After it has been selected that one time it will work for the entire duration of the game. You can kind of see the fix I was starting to code in the Activate.sqf on my branch ,and hopefully it will work.

Remove gear is because I had the file in a different place at first and moved it. I'll fix that now so I don't forget again.

Not sure what happened with the AS50. I will look into that.

Thanks for testing out my branch. those last two were things I didn't know about. On my next commit the activate will be working fine though. And hopefully the commit will come with a new feature I am working on.

Also will you be adding AI back to ESP and alt click to teleport with map open? I remember you saying that you would :)

From my understanding AI is in the ESP. I used it on my server and it showed me all of the AI on my map. The alt click was to be replaced with the F keys. You can now just use the function key at any time (map open or not) to teleport. Do you not like that system? If not let me know, I want the opinion of every. I just felt pressing the fkey was better. The only working half time thing will be fixed soon.

// Epoch Admin Tools

AdminList = [

"111111111", // <Admin In-Game Name>

];

ModList = [

"999999999", // <Admin In-Game Name>

];

so im putting my id's for my admins only in the admin part and nothing happens but when i put the id in the modlist i get the menu but only at mod level access how to i get admin access instead of just mod, because if i dont put any id in the mod list the menu wont show up in game but it i do put it in the mod list it does but only as the mod level access. what could i be doing wrong?

// Epoch Admin Tools

AdminList = [

"186xxxxx", // <elo>

];

ModList = [

"186xxxxx", // <elo>

];

this is how i have it set up in the admin list and in game only have mod access level, if i try and remove modlist i wont have the menu at all.

FYI i have the full id number in admin list just not pubicly showing

Have you modified AdminToolsMain.sqf? It sounds like the problem is in that file.

what do i need to modify in that folder? sorry im new to all of this all the help is very much appreciated though

post me your admintoolsmain.sqf. Go to pastebin.com and paste all of your admintoolsmain code in there then give me the link. I will see if something is wrong.

http://pastebin.com/cAmbYqVj thanks in advance

I don't see a problem in that file, which is where I would expect the problem to be. Did you put your id in AdminList.sqf? That might be overwriting your UID since you added it to the init. It is suggested that you use only one method, not both. Have your UID in the init OR use AdminList.sqf. If you are not using AdminList.sqf then you need to make sure to also add tempList = []; to the init.

I don't see a problem in that file, which is where I would expect the problem to be. Did you put your id in AdminList.sqf? That might be overwriting your UID since you added it to the init. It is suggested that you use only one method, not both. Have your UID in the init OR use AdminList.sqf. If you are not using AdminList.sqf then you need to make sure to also add tempList = []; to the init.

http://pastebin.com/sHA0qbyF   here is the init file

http://pastebin.com/CFuWBz7z  and this is the adminlist

i only put the id in the admin list dont think i put my uid in the init

Delete the last line of your adminlist.sqf and replace it with this: tempList = []; //DO NOT MODIFY THIS VARIABLE

Let me know if that helps

Thank you very much this was it. I did not realize i had changed that variable. I apreciate the help very much

you wouldn't happen to know how to enable missiles from vehicles. so that battleeye doesnt kick you when you fire them?

Fire the missiles, let the server kick you, check the createvehicle.log and then go into your createvehicle.txt and add an exception for that weapon. Repeat for each vehicle's weapons until you are no longer kicked.

With old version still works fine... But not with new.

Yes, to fix the lag caused by esp I removed duplicates and changed a few things. Both enhanced and player esp had player esp on, this caused lag because both were running, and on top of that there was duplicate code (why have two player esp when you can have one). Essentially this is an easy fix with less than 10 lines of code. I have it mostly set up, just 1 thing won't work right. Once I get that done I will probably post it as an update. I have been working on a multitude of updates for the next release of version 1.7 with fixes and new tools.

Remember to always check Github Issues before posting a bug report. When posting a bug report post it in the github issues and COPY the report link to the forum to notify me and other members. This will greatly help reduce the duplicate reports and will make it easier for me to get work done as I will no longer have to explain to multiple people that it is already reported and being worked on.

Ex.

Weapons Kit Bug Report #58

• Magazine error when adding guns without HE rounds
  • removeGear.sqf not found error

I have started listing everything I am working on, or that has been reported here, on there. Some are listed as fixed and will appear in the next commit. The commits are not added instantly because I need to extensively test it before breaking the main tools.

Now this is not limited to issues only.

Have an idea of a new tool? Post it there. If it is one that seems like it will be beneficial to a large number of people and not just one person, it will be added if possible.

Have an idea to enhance an existing tool? Post that too.

See a feature that you never user? Post that too. I strive to make the tools as small as possible (Already removed thousands of lines of code and more than 50 files that were unneeded).

Remember this tool is for the community and not for me. I need to know what YOU as a community want. I can add my custom edits all day and be the only one to use them. You make the tool just as much as I do.

I need some help from someone. I need someone to replace their player god mode with this version of it and let me know if it causes any lag or desync. It will help combat the problem with god mode traders turning off your god mode. It re-enables god mode every minute and a half.

// Heals all problems and removes damage

private ["_playerGM"];
_playerGM = _this select 0;
if (_playerGM) then
{
	while{_playerGM} do {
		player_zombieCheck = {};
		fnc_usec_damageHandler = {};
		fnc_usec_unconscious = {};
		(vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
		(vehicle player) addEventHandler ["handleDamage", { false }];	
		(vehicle player) allowDamage false;
		r_player_unconscious = false;
		r_player_infected = false;
		r_player_injured = false;
		r_player_inpain = false;
		r_player_loaded = false;
		r_player_cardiac = false;
		r_player_lowblood = false;
		r_fracture_legs = false;
		r_fracture_arms = false;
		r_player_blood = 11999;
		r_player_timeout = 0;
		r_handlerCount = 0;
		dayz_sourceBleeding = objNull;
		dayz_hunger	= 0;
		dayz_thirst = 0;
		dayz_temperatur = 100;
		disableUserInput false;
		player setVariable ["USEC_injured",false,true];
		{player setVariable[_x,false,true];} forEach USEC_woundHit;
		player setVariable ["unconsciousTime", r_player_timeout, true];
		player setHit ['legs',0];
		player setVariable ['hit_legs',0,false];
		player setVariable['medForceUpdate',true,true];
		Sleep 75;
	};
}
else
{
	player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
	fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
	fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";	
	player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", {true}];
	player removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
	player allowDamage true;
}; 

I need someone with a few people in their server to check. Just a few players other than yourself should work fine.