Help - Plot pole building limit 30m how can i change it??

ratedflow

The only thing I see with DZE_PlotPole is located in variables.sqf, inside of dayz_code.pbo.  I'm not sure if this is the issue though.

// needed on server
if(isNil "DZE_PlotPole") then {
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45];
};
if(isNil "DZE_maintainRange") then {
DZE_maintainRange = ((DZE_PlotPole select 0)+20);
};

The only thing I see with DZE_PlotPole is located in variables.sqf, inside of dayz_code.pbo.  I'm not sure if this is the issue though.

// needed on server
if(isNil "DZE_PlotPole") then {
DZE_PlotPole = [30,45];
};
if(isNil "DZE_maintainRange") then {
DZE_maintainRange = ((DZE_PlotPole select 0)+20);
};

You just add

DZE_PlotPole = [30,45]; // X and Y

To init

• 2 months later...

How can I change the plot pole name to reflect the new radius of the plot pole. For instance, I changed the plot radius to 75 meters and it works fine but when you go to place it it still says "build 30 meter plot..", "maintain 30 meter plot...", etc.  Is there a way I can change these to say 75 meters?

• 5 weeks later...
DZE_requireplot = 1;  //Change this to 0 if you don't want to use plotpoles to build.

Put that in your mpmissions/instance/init.sqf.

DZE_PlotPole = [50,75];   //First number is plotpole radius. Second is distance to another pole.

Again, put that in your mpmissions/instance/init.sqf.

Who else is getting F*CKING PISSED about these guys every day making like 20 posts on "help i cant find my server" or similiar?! It says so clearly in the TOP "Got something CUSTOM and want to SHARE it?" There's also a Stickied thread on "" i just don't understand why they have to post here? Can someone make a thread that gets stickied like this: "NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING? GO HERE ->>>>>>>!!!!!" And have flashing lights and music ffs. Now, im calm. damnit

Who else is getting F*CKING PISSED about these guys every day making like 20 posts on "help i cant find my server" or similiar?! It says so clearly in the TOP "Got something CUSTOM and want to SHARE it?" There's also a Stickied thread on "" i just don't understand why they have to post here? Can someone make a thread that gets stickied like this: "NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING? GO HERE ->>>>>>>!!!!!" And have flashing lights and music ffs. Now, im calm. damnit

That's it Spodermayt, get it all off your chest in one big rant :) Feel better now ?

PM me should you need a hug :) although you really do have a point :lol: