Jump to content

Question

Hello!!!

I need some help, does anyone have a Capture Point script that is functioning on 1.0.6?  The owner of the server desperately wants a Capture point style event where players must brawl for control over an area for around 10,15 minutes, then a crate spawns, granted players are in the vicinity, and if they are not in the vicinity, the crate is empty.  If someone is willing to share this script or has it for a reasonable price (keep in mind my organization is not for profit), then I would be highly appreciative and so would the community!!! Please help a fellow out!  

 

Thanks in advance!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Maybe you are looking for something like this script here:

No idea if this work, but that's the closest thing you are gonna get i think.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's for arma3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

@Expherion  here you got one that i wrote with @iben  for my deathmatch mod.

Thers no crate spawns at the end.. but you can add one very easy.  (Players wins money every 60 seconds for hold the position)

player_deathmatch_enter.sqf

Spoiler
private ["_playercount","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_baseReward","_useBannedWeps","_bannedWeps","_depositMoney","_fn_SC_uniCoins","_cnt","_timeReward","_msg","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];

// === User config:
_cntMax        = 8;        // max 8 - how many cycles?
_step          = 60;        // for delay between another reward cycle
_baseReward    = 500;      // base money for one cycle, next cycle = _baseReward * (_cnt + 1)
_depositMoney = "cache"; // "bank" use only if _fn_SC_uniCoins = true
_fn_SC_uniCoins = true; //Need fn_SC_uniCoins //false uses standar salival way//
// === User config END


 if (typeOf player isKindOf "PZombie_VB") exitWith {
				  
                 systemchat ("<ANTIHACK>:cannot win money while youre a zed");
                  };

/////////////////DO NOT TOUCH
_cnt = 1;
_timeReward = _cnt * _baseReward;
_msg = format ["Nice! You gain %1 %2...",[_timeReward] call BIS_fnc_numberText,CurrencyName];
_done = false;
////////////////////



// === START
systemchat ("Hold Position To win Money every 60seconds");
_playercount = (({isPlayer _x } count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities[['AllVehicles'], 120])) - 1);

uiSleep 0.5;

if (_playercount == 0) then {
_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#23e143' align='center'>DEATHMATCH ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;   
}else{
_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>DEATHMATCH ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

};

uiSleep _step; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
  if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {
  
    if (_fn_SC_uniCoins) then {
     [player,_timeReward,"add",_depositMoney] call fnc_SC_uniCoins;
    } else {
      _coins = player getVariable [Z_moneyVariable,0];
      _coins = _coins + _timeReward;
      player setVariable[Z_moneyVariable,_coins,true];
    };
  };

uiSleep _step;
_cnt = _cnt + 1;
systemChat _msg;
playsound "msg";
_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;

};

// Exit script if conditions are not met
if (_done) exitWith {
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.5' color='#4cea28' align='center'>NICE!HOLD POSITION IS OVER... YOU DID IT!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.10 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.2 * safezoneH], 5, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
  systemChat "Leave the area and enter again to win more money";
};


// === END

 

player_deathmatch_leave.sqf

Spoiler
private ["_txt"];
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.7' color='#eaa728' align='center'>LEAVING DEATHMATCH ZONE!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

 

 

mission.sqm  (use this file to set a pos and ratio where this area is located)

Spoiler
class Sensors
	{
		items=1;
#define TRGDEF a=100;b=100;activationBy="ANY";repeating=1;interruptable=1;age="UNKNOWN";class Effects{};
		
		
     class Item0
        {
            position[]={3412.77,0, 3929.4153};
            TRGDEF
            name="zonebf";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="zonebf = [] execVM ""scripts\others\player_deathmatch_enter.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate zonebf; [] execVM ""scripts\others\player_deathmatch_leave.sqf"";";
            
        };
};

 

 

 

heres another variant that i wrote for nuclear wars.. wheres the script spawns waves of 3 enemy ai.

bandits.sqf

Spoiler
private ["_playercount","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_baseReward","_useBannedWeps","_bannedWeps","_depositMoney","_fn_SC_uniCoins","_cnt","_timeReward","_msg","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];
_cntMax        = 3;      
_stepa = 5;
_step          = 60;        
_cnt = 1;
_done = false;
//_playercount = (({isPlayer _x } count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities[['AllVehicles'], 50])) - 1);


uiSleep 0.5;

_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>WARNING BANDIT ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

systemchat "Warning Radioactive Zone";
//if (_playercount > 0) exitWith {};




uiSleep _stepa; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
  if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {
systemchat "Bandits Comming";
_rewards= ["MortarBucket","ItemBloodbag","ItemAntibiotic","ItemTent","ItemMixOil","ItemSandbag","ItemSilverBar10oz"]call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_d = [50,55,60] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_r = random 360;
_WaveSpawnLocation = [((getpos player) select 0) + sin _r *_d, ((getpos player) select 1) + cos _r *_d, 0]; 
wavegroup1 = [_WaveSpawnLocation, EAST, ["TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1", "TK_INS_Soldier_EP1"],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;
		{
		_x doMove position player;
                       _x setBehaviour "COMBAT";
					   _x setCombatMode "RED";
					   removeAllWeapons _x;
                       removeAllItems _x;
					  _x addMagazine _rewards;
					  _x addMagazine "17Rnd_9x19_glock17";
					  _x addMagazine "17Rnd_9x19_glock17";
                      _x addWeapon "G17_DZ";
					  
		} foreach units wavegroup1;
		 diag_log ("SPAWN BANDIT WAVE");
};




uiSleep _step;

_cnt = _cnt + 1;

_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;
};

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, juandayz said:

@Expherion  here you got one that i wrote with @iben  for my deathmatch mod.

Thers no crate spawns at the end.. but you can add one very easy.  (Players wins money every 60 seconds for hold the position)

player_deathmatch_enter.sqf

  Hide contents

private ["_playercount","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_baseReward","_useBannedWeps","_bannedWeps","_depositMoney","_fn_SC_uniCoins","_cnt","_timeReward","_msg","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];

// === User config:
_cntMax        = 8;        // max 8 - how many cycles?
_step          = 60;        // for delay between another reward cycle
_baseReward    = 500;      // base money for one cycle, next cycle = _baseReward * (_cnt + 1)
_depositMoney = "cache"; // "bank" use only if _fn_SC_uniCoins = true
_fn_SC_uniCoins = true; //Need fn_SC_uniCoins //false uses standar salival way//
// === User config END


 if (typeOf player isKindOf "PZombie_VB") exitWith {
				  
                 systemchat ("<ANTIHACK>:cannot win money while youre a zed");
                  };

/////////////////DO NOT TOUCH
_cnt = 1;
_timeReward = _cnt * _baseReward;
_msg = format ["Nice! You gain %1 %2...",[_timeReward] call BIS_fnc_numberText,CurrencyName];
_done = false;
////////////////////



// === START
systemchat ("Hold Position To win Money every 60seconds");
_playercount = (({isPlayer _x } count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities[['AllVehicles'], 120])) - 1);

uiSleep 0.5;

if (_playercount == 0) then {
_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#23e143' align='center'>DEATHMATCH ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;   
}else{
_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>DEATHMATCH ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

};

uiSleep _step; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
  if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {
  
    if (_fn_SC_uniCoins) then {
     [player,_timeReward,"add",_depositMoney] call fnc_SC_uniCoins;
    } else {
      _coins = player getVariable [Z_moneyVariable,0];
      _coins = _coins + _timeReward;
      player setVariable[Z_moneyVariable,_coins,true];
    };
  };

uiSleep _step;
_cnt = _cnt + 1;
systemChat _msg;
playsound "msg";
_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;

};

// Exit script if conditions are not met
if (_done) exitWith {
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.5' color='#4cea28' align='center'>NICE!HOLD POSITION IS OVER... YOU DID IT!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.10 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.2 * safezoneH], 5, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
  systemChat "Leave the area and enter again to win more money";
};


// === END

 

player_deathmatch_leave.sqf

  Hide contents

private ["_txt"];
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.7' color='#eaa728' align='center'>LEAVING DEATHMATCH ZONE!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

 

 

mission.sqm  (use this file to set a pos and ratio where this area is located)

  Hide contents

class Sensors
	{
		items=1;
#define TRGDEF a=100;b=100;activationBy="ANY";repeating=1;interruptable=1;age="UNKNOWN";class Effects{};
		
		
     class Item0
        {
            position[]={3412.77,0, 3929.4153};
            TRGDEF
            name="zonebf";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="zonebf = [] execVM ""scripts\others\player_deathmatch_enter.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate zonebf; [] execVM ""scripts\others\player_deathmatch_leave.sqf"";";
            
        };
};

 

 

 

heres another variant that i wrote for nuclear wars.. wheres the script spawns waves of 3 enemy ai.

bandits.sqf

  Hide contents

private ["_playercount","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_baseReward","_useBannedWeps","_bannedWeps","_depositMoney","_fn_SC_uniCoins","_cnt","_timeReward","_msg","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];
_cntMax        = 3;      
_stepa = 5;
_step          = 60;        
_cnt = 1;
_done = false;
//_playercount = (({isPlayer _x } count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities[['AllVehicles'], 50])) - 1);


uiSleep 0.5;

_txt = "<img image='scripts\newhud\gui\server.paa' /><br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>WARNING BANDIT ZONE</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

systemchat "Warning Radioactive Zone";
//if (_playercount > 0) exitWith {};




uiSleep _stepa; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
  if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {
systemchat "Bandits Comming";
_rewards= ["MortarBucket","ItemBloodbag","ItemAntibiotic","ItemTent","ItemMixOil","ItemSandbag","ItemSilverBar10oz"]call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_d = [50,55,60] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_r = random 360;
_WaveSpawnLocation = [((getpos player) select 0) + sin _r *_d, ((getpos player) select 1) + cos _r *_d, 0]; 
wavegroup1 = [_WaveSpawnLocation, EAST, ["TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1", "TK_INS_Soldier_EP1"],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;
		{
		_x doMove position player;
                       _x setBehaviour "COMBAT";
					   _x setCombatMode "RED";
					   removeAllWeapons _x;
                       removeAllItems _x;
					  _x addMagazine _rewards;
					  _x addMagazine "17Rnd_9x19_glock17";
					  _x addMagazine "17Rnd_9x19_glock17";
                      _x addWeapon "G17_DZ";
					  
		} foreach units wavegroup1;
		 diag_log ("SPAWN BANDIT WAVE");
};




uiSleep _step;

_cnt = _cnt + 1;

_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;
};

 

 

Is there a way to make this work when a certain epoch event is called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Hooty said:

Is there a way to make this work when a certain epoch event is called?

Yes just define a gloval variable as false in your custom variables.sqf and chang. e it by true with the event.. then put at top of the script a condition.. like waituntil {xvariable};

Or if (xvariable) then {};

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

For example i use dynamics safezones in nuclear wars mod.  With the event spawn a trader AI. and in a custom player_traderCity.sqf at top i add this condition:

_playerPos = getPos player;
_neartrader = count nearestObjects [_playerPos, ["RU_Priest","Profiteer4"], 100] >0;

if (!_neartrader) exitWith{};

 

then if player enter to the safezone and thers no RU_Priest or Profiteer4..  thers no safezone script.  but when the event spawns the traders then the safezones are enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, juandayz said:

For example i use dynamics safezones in nuclear wars mod.  With the event spawn a trader AI. and in a custom player_traderCity.sqf at top i add this condition:

_playerPos = getPos player;
_neartrader = count nearestObjects [_playerPos, ["RU_Priest","Profiteer4"], 100] >0;

if (!_neartrader) exitWith{};

 

then if player enter to the safezone and thers no RU_Priest or Profiteer4..  thers no safezone script.  but when the event spawns the traders then the safezones are enabled.

Would this work with a building as well I assume it would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Spoiler
private ["_loot","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_loot2","_loot3","_loot4","_loot_lists","_boxtype","_cnt","_playerPos","_box","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];
_cntMax        = 2;      
_stepa = 5;
_step          = 160;        
_cnt = 1;
_done = false;


_loot_lists = [
[
["ChainSawR","ItemSledge","ItemPickaxe"],
["MortarBucket","MortarBucket","bulk_ItemSodaCokeFull","bulk_ItemWire","bulk_PartGeneric","PartPlywoodPack","PartPlankPack","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","PartGeneric"]
],
[
["ItemKeyKit"],
["ItemAntibiotic","ItemBandage","ItemAntibacterialWipe","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","equip_string","equip_gauze","equip_gauzepackaged","equip_rag","equip_herb_box","ItemGoldBar10oz"]
],
[
["ItemHatchet","ItemMachete","ItemPickaxe","ItemSledge"],
["ItemRuby","ItemMixOil","plot_pole_kit","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz"]
],
[
["ChainSaw"],
["ItemDesertTent","ItemGenerator","equip_brick","equip_duct_tape","equip_rope","equip_hose","equip_lever","equip_nails","equip_metal_sheet","equip_1inch_metal_pipe","equip_2inch_metal_pipe","ItemWire","ItemTankTrap","ItemCorrugated","ItemPole"]
],
[
["MP5_DZ"],
["ItemComboLock","ItemVault","ItemLockBox"]
],
[
["DMR_DZ"],
["ItemAntibiotic","ItemAntibacterialWipe","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"]
],
[
["m107_DZ"],
["10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","transfusionKit","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks"]
],

[
["SVD_DZ"],
["PartWheel","PartWheel","PartWheel","PartGlass","PartGlass","PartGlass","PartEngine","PartEngine","PartVRotor","PartVRotor","PartFueltank","PartFueltank","ItemFuelcan","ItemFuelcan","ItemJerrycan","ItemJerrycan","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks"]
]
];
_loot = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot2 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot3 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot4 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_boxtype = "USOrdnanceBox";



uiSleep 0.5;
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>CAPTURE POINT AREA</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;


uiSleep _stepa; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {

uiSleep _step;
_cnt = _cnt + 1;
_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;
};
};
if (_done) exitWith {
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.5' color='#4cea28' align='center'>NICE!HOLD POSITION IS OVER... YOU DID IT!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.10 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.2 * safezoneH], 5, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

_playerPos = getPos player;
_box = _boxtype createVehicle _playerPos;
clearweaponcargoglobal _box;
clearmagazinecargoglobal _box;

{
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot select 0);
{
_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot2 select 1);
{
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot3 select 0);
{
_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot4 select 1);
};

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, juandayz said:
  Hide contents

private ["_loot","_txt","_cntMax","_step","_loot2","_loot3","_loot4","_loot_lists","_boxtype","_cnt","_playerPos","_box","_curWep","_inVehicle","_done","_excluded","_coins","_vehicle"];
_cntMax        = 2;      
_stepa = 5;
_step          = 160;        
_cnt = 1;
_done = false;


_loot_lists = [
[
["ChainSawR","ItemSledge","ItemPickaxe"],
["MortarBucket","MortarBucket","bulk_ItemSodaCokeFull","bulk_ItemWire","bulk_PartGeneric","PartPlywoodPack","PartPlankPack","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","PartGeneric"]
],
[
["ItemKeyKit"],
["ItemAntibiotic","ItemBandage","ItemAntibacterialWipe","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","equip_string","equip_gauze","equip_gauzepackaged","equip_rag","equip_herb_box","ItemGoldBar10oz"]
],
[
["ItemHatchet","ItemMachete","ItemPickaxe","ItemSledge"],
["ItemRuby","ItemMixOil","plot_pole_kit","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemGoldBar10oz"]
],
[
["ChainSaw"],
["ItemDesertTent","ItemGenerator","equip_brick","equip_duct_tape","equip_rope","equip_hose","equip_lever","equip_nails","equip_metal_sheet","equip_1inch_metal_pipe","equip_2inch_metal_pipe","ItemWire","ItemTankTrap","ItemCorrugated","ItemPole"]
],
[
["MP5_DZ"],
["ItemComboLock","ItemVault","ItemLockBox"]
],
[
["DMR_DZ"],
["ItemAntibiotic","ItemAntibacterialWipe","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"]
],
[
["m107_DZ"],
["10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107","50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","MortarBucket","transfusionKit","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks"]
],

[
["SVD_DZ"],
["PartWheel","PartWheel","PartWheel","PartGlass","PartGlass","PartGlass","PartEngine","PartEngine","PartVRotor","PartVRotor","PartFueltank","PartFueltank","ItemFuelcan","ItemFuelcan","ItemJerrycan","ItemJerrycan","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks","CinderBlocks"]
]
];
_loot = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot2 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot3 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_loot4 = _loot_lists call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_boxtype = "USOrdnanceBox";



uiSleep 0.5;
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.7' color='#ea2828' align='center'>CAPTURE POINT AREA</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.20 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.3 * safezoneH], 2, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;


uiSleep _stepa; // Wait for first Reward
// ===


while {!_done} do {
if (_cnt < _cntMax) then {

uiSleep _step;
_cnt = _cnt + 1;
_done = _cnt >= _cntMax;
};
};
if (_done) exitWith {
_txt = "<br/><t size='0.5' color='#4cea28' align='center'>NICE!HOLD POSITION IS OVER... YOU DID IT!</t>";
[_txt, [safezoneX, safezoneW], [0.10 * safezoneH + safezoneY, 0.2 * safezoneH], 5, 0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

_playerPos = getPos player;
_box = _boxtype createVehicle _playerPos;
clearweaponcargoglobal _box;
clearmagazinecargoglobal _box;

{
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot select 0);
{
_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot2 select 1);
{
_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot3 select 0);
{
_box addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach (_loot4 select 1);
};

 

 

so for test it i just need add a class sensor in my mission.sqm  for example in my phantera map:

class Item11
        {
            position[]={3807,0,7661};
            TRGDEF
            name="zonebf";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="zonebf = [] execVM ""scripts\capturePoint.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate zonebf;";
            
        };

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By EditedSnowHD
      Hallo all,
      First I want to say i'm not the owner of this server. I just really like the server! Why?
      Well it reminds me of the good old days, and it has an 'OG Epoch feeling'. This is because the map isn't edited and the loot is really balanced. 
      You can't just join, get 25000 coins and start shooting with a tank. It's not like those servers. Ow and another thing, if you open up a map, you won't see like 300 activities all going on at once, not turbid at all. 
      The server also uses the original silver/gold system and everything you find/build/shoot feels really rewarding. 
      The addons added to the server really add something special to the experience on the server, and not distract you from the original feeling.
      I have just played for a few days on the server, and there a few standard players (and the owner is really kind!). But we're still looking to share this amazing experience with other people who might be searching for the 'OG Epoch feeling'.
      Already sold? Here is the Server IP: 78.143.13.42 port: 2302 , Server name: [EU][PvP] GGWEZ DayZ Epoch Chernarus - FreshDB | HC | Gemcrafting
      Link to loading screen and rules: https://imgur.com/a/kIsfXaX

      Features:
      Deploy Bike (old bike).
      Gem Crafting (static Weapons, decorations and more).
      AI Base.
      Custom Vehicles.
      Missions.
      Indestructible bases.
      Take Clothes.
      Spawn Selection.
      Custom Economy and Loot (Really well balanced IMO).
      Lift object with heli.
      Custom Trader City (Really cozy).
      Refuel at gasstation.
      Dogs.
      Street, -Buildinglights (for at night).
      and much more!
      Mods:
      @Epoch
      There also is a Discord channel where you can meet up and share info (like about the AI base or player builds).
      Discord: discord.gg/M6w2fun
      Staff: Drashyy & Mfkrp9 & EditedSnow
      If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me! Hope to see you in Chernarus.
      Edit 10-05-2020: I'm now part of the staff! Im a moderator on their discord.

       
       
    • By Adam1911
      TWZ - The Walking Z Overpoch Server
      Server IP: 54.37.244.16:2302
      Discord: Discord
      Website: Website
      Top Server Features:
      PvE Only Server.
      Dedicated server for max performance.
      6 Hour Restarts.
      Full day/night cycle. (No Voting)
      Indestructible bases.
      Custom AI Missions.
      High loot spawns.
      Slow (Walking) Zombies.
      Custom Traders. (10k/50k/100k/500k humanity)
      Paychecks every hour. (Scales with humanity)
      Humanity Quests.
      Anit Stealing for all vehicles. (Prevents anyone from stealing your vehicles)
      Simi Militarised.
    • By THAC0_Gewch
      https://github.com/OlofTheBald/DayZ-Humanity-Loadout-Granter/tree/Epoch_1.0.5.1
       
      Updated for 1.0.6.x
    • By MysteryGamersElite
      [EU/UK] SDF Epoch|Wiped April 1st|FPS++|WAI & DZMS|SSD|Coins|Hourly Paycheck|Custom Loot| AND MORE....
      BRAND NEW DATABASE + SERVER 1st APRIL 2020!
      Server IP: 164.132.67.27:2302
      Discord: https://discord.gg/BWJCjTe
      We offer 24 hour support via discord for any questions or issues with your game!
      Top Server Feature List:
      - Modded DZMS and WAI Mission System
      - Custom High Loot Tables and Improved Dynamic Vehicle Spawns
      - Paycheck Every Hour
      - Coin Based Currency with Storage Banking only
      - Deploy Bike & Mozzie
      - Locate Vehicle
      - Snap Build Pro
      - Group Management
      - Repair, Refuel and Rearm at Service Stations
      - Vehicle Key Changer
      - infiSTAR AntiHack
      - Virtual Garage
      - Change View Distance with Binoculars
      - 3 Hour Restarts starting from Midnight GMT
      - Garage Door Opener
      - Take Clothes
      - Indestructible Bases except doors
    • By Vitor99
      Hi everyone, i would like to know if there is any torrent links for Epoch and Overpoch, if you know some send me the link here
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...