Base Destruction Dome (Admin Script)

Axe Cop

Hm. No go with that logic. The main script still works but the select single object script is broken when using that code. Try to select something and nothing happens, not even the "You cannot select this object" message. Try to destroy something and it says "No object selected". I guess there's something wrong with the target saving then?

Same script as posted above but with

if (typeOf(cursorTarget) in _objectClasses) then

replaced with

if (typeOf(cursorTarget) in _objectClasses) or (cursorTarget isKindOf "LandVehicle") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Helicopter") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Plane") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship") then

Note, I tried a direct copy-paste of your suggested code but without removing the extra ) at the end it broke the whole tool. Do there need to be () around cursorTarget? So ... or ((cursorTarget) isKindOf "LandVehicle"), etc?

Hm. No go with that logic. The main script still works but the select single object script is broken when using that code. Try to select something and nothing happens, not even the "You cannot select this object" message. Try to destroy something and it says "No object selected". I guess there's something wrong with the target saving then?

Same script as posted above but with

if (typeOf(cursorTarget) in _objectClasses) then

replaced with

if (typeOf(cursorTarget) in _objectClasses) or (cursorTarget isKindOf "LandVehicle") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Helicopter") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Plane") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship") then

Note, I tried a direct copy-paste of your suggested code but without removing the extra ) at the end it broke the whole tool. Do there need to be () around cursorTarget? So ... or ((cursorTarget) isKindOf "LandVehicle"), etc?

No sorry I was just typing that code here in the forums there is a "(" missing at the beginning of the "if", the matching bracket from the "if (...)":

if ((typeOf(cursorTarget) in _objectClasses) or (cursorTarget isKindOf "LandVehicle") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Helicopter") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Plane") or (cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship")) then

there should be an error in the arma2oa.RPT if something like this happens...

Has the files recently been updated? (Because I used the files from this script from a back-up from 1.0.2.5 I think)

Because ever since 1.0.3.1 every time that I delete a base with vehicles, the base will be gone but the vehicles come back after restart; so is there a fix for that?

Would really appreciate some help :)

Merry Christmas all :)

Has the files recently been updated? (Because I used the files from this script from a back-up from 1.0.2.5 I think)

Because ever since 1.0.3.1 every time that I delete a base with vehicles, the base will be gone but the vehicles come back after restart; so is there a fix for that?

Would really appreciate some help :)

Merry Christmas all :)

might be another bug if the vehicles are destroyed in game they should not come back after restart, the script should still work but if you want I have a slightly updated version on my GitHub page where the vehicles and base building stuff will just be deleted form the database and not destroyed (just removed ingame and the database): https://github.com/vos/dayz/blob/master/base_destruction/basedestruction.sqf

Axe cop, this script seems really nice. I'd like to add it to my infistar antihack menu, would you know how?

An example of how the menu is called in infistar's antihack is in this free version of blurgaming:

@ line 506

https://www.dropbox.com/s/25i6e58hnygju28/codeFree.sqf

Wlel just add it to the menu then? I have explained that like 5 times already in this forums it should be pretty easy :)