Click on Epoch Key Generator and it will give you a pop up with 2 options

the first option is for if you have a key and want to find the vehicle

the second is for if you want to get the key to a vehicle.

these instructions are for creating a key

first you need to find the owner id of the vehicle from the database. ill use 10119 as its one i have used not long ago.

enter the owner id in the first box and click generate key

this gives you ItemKeyBlack119 as the key to that vehicle.

you now have to add it to the inventory of the person who its for.

to do this click on survivor editor and then search for the name your looking for (i find if i fill in the search box it finds nothing but if i click the drop down list then type it then finds what im looking for)

If your adding it to the inventory then you need to make sure there is not already 12 items (not including your main gun) in the inventory list and then add the key number in this format

"ItemKeyBlack119"

make sure there is a comma (,) before, after or both depending on where the next items are

eg

"ItemMatchbox","ItemKeyBlack119","ItemEtool"

"ItemKeyBlack119","ItemCrowbar"

"ItemMatchbox","ItemKeyBlack119"

He guys,

changend my DayZ host to DayZ.st but cannot connect to the DB, also installed the PHT from scratch, but alwasy get this error:

Checking minimum version (5.2.0)...Pass
You are running PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze14
Checking memory limit (128M or better recommended)...Pass
Checking for mysql support...Pass
Checking for JSON...Pass
Checking if 'config.php' writable...Pass
Connect Error: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'XXXXXXXXX' (110)

With the previous hoster all works fine, but not with DayZ.st.

The login Data seems to be correct, as the login with Heidisql works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I just installed this, and the panel installed great no errors, I see the map, and everything but I cant see vehicles or players on the map.

It seems like it doesnt register that im online for some reason as when I attempt to spawn an object near me, it says choose survivor and the list says empty.

Any idea what I did wrong/ whats wrong?

EDIT- I just realized, but im not even connected to the server at all.. I click restart mission, and nothing, no players show up, and no stats show up. How do I connect when I entered everything right (to my knowledge) 

I just installed this, and the panel installed great no errors, I see the map, and everything but I cant see vehicles or players on the map.

It seems like it doesnt register that im online for some reason as when I attempt to spawn an object near me, it says choose survivor and the list says empty.

Any idea what I did wrong/ whats wrong?

EDIT- I just realized, but im not even connected to the server at all.. I click restart mission, and nothing, no players show up, and no stats show up. How do I connect when I entered everything right (to my knowledge) 

I have the same problem, can someone help?

best thing to do is use a dynamic dns service like http://www.noip.com/

this checks and follows your ip address changes and will give you an address like ghosttown.noip.com (cant grantee what it will look like). you then would need to set up web hosting on your computer and forward port 80 on your router to your computers ip address. this is much more simple if you give your computer a static ip address on the local network or reserve a ip for its MAC address.

Hey nightmare, just wondering if you've been doing any work on this, updating any features, bug fixes, etc?

sure, from time to time i read the forums and looking if there a issue what i can fix or not...

http://privatehivetools.n8m4re.de/download/PrivateHiveTools/CHANGELOG.txt

note: I'm not a fulltime developer

Sounds good. What I have been waiting for is the fix for not selecting the latest character. I tried the fix someone had posted but I couldn't access the hivetools with that update, so I reverted back. 

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but if you go to Object Editor, and select an owner, it only shows buildables, not vehicles. Is that intended? 

Sounds good. What I waiting for is the fix for not selecting the latest character. I tried the fix someone had posted but I couldn't access the hivetools with that update, so I reverted back. 

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but if you go to Object Editor, and select an owner, it only shows buildables, not vehicles. Is that intended? 

1. i had fix them already in 1.0.2.2

2. yes i know, this is not functional for epoch  because using key-management  ( more only for basic dayz  )