Thank you very much for this great tool. It works fine on my HFB server. The only problem is for the name of traders in the list of traders. I don't know who is Stary, Klen, Bash trader, I have general store 1,2 .... I used "trader Parser but no result.

An idea?

Thank you.

I have activate Apache on my dedicated server and It is using port 80, but the tools just never connect to my DB.

What else could I be doing wrong for this not to be working properly?

Your database might not be running. Your database might be on a different port than the one you entered in the config for the hivetools.

• 2 weeks later...

nightmare - will there be any updates or new features introduced with this? I know you haven't been on these forums for a month now, so I guess other things are occupying your time, but I'm always hoping! :)

PrivateHiveTools are not Dead. ;)

I have started to develop a new one, but currently i make a break.

i will look first how works "Epoch" in the future on ArmA3 also the DayZ - Standalone.

Survivorstats are bugged this month...I think it has something to do with the datestamp been 01 for january.

$result = $db->query("SELECT 
							FROM
								`Character_DATA`
							INNER JOIN
								`Player_DATA` ON `Player_DATA`.`PlayerUID` = `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID`
							WHERE 
								`Character_DATA`.`InstanceID` = '".(int)$INSTANCE."' AND `Character_DATA`.`Alive` = '1' AND ( `Player_DATA`.`PlayerName` LIKE '%".$SEARCH."%' OR `Player_DATA`.`PlayerUID` LIKE '%".$SEARCH."%' )
							GROUP BY 
							    `Character_DATA`.`PlayerUID`
							ORDER BY 
								`Character_DATA`.`Datestamp` ASC
							LIMIT 
								".(int)secure($limit1).", ".(int)secure($limit)." 
								");

This ascending query is not bringing the correct result. It brings the wrong date.

EDIT: Nevermind...wrong table.

Connect Error: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'xxx.xx.xxx.xxx' (111)

comes up when I try and install PHT on my new vilayer server

Any ideas?

Make sure you have the correct database information in the config and make sure your server is running. If your server isn't running, you can't access the database. That's how Vilayer has it set up.