Disable BE on Specific Clients

Donnovan

• 2 weeks later...

You could try sniffing outgoing packets from your server and seeing if you can get a pattern for updates regarding that specific player, then write a program to automatically block them messages or change them on their way in/out. Not sure if that would even work though!

Thanks for the interest, it's running nicelly...

But with only one player (me) the performance hit when activing bots is the same with and without Headless Clients.

Still need tests with a full server to see if its doable.

I have that on the Headless Client:

- DZMS

- DZAI

- Buildings

You guys have interest in the tree implementations?

The proof that the bots are on the headless client is the freaked precision if i does not make the headless client local.

Yes m8, interested. I have the headless bit setup and he spawns on civ side. But implementing the custom ai spawns arent working yet, So any guide or help would be useful. Thx m8. I only started this yesterday as my 100 AI on my Sector B Overpoch Origins server was giving me 2 FPS server wise with 50/50 people. So I knew I needed a headless client and im quite still lost after reading all the info on here :)

Using WAI atm for there missions and custom spawns at sector B, But im quite happy to use any AI mod to offload the custom spawns to another AI mod.

To get this working I'll probaly use

WAI - Serverside for missions

Any other AI mod for headless Client / Custom Spawns (As there going on Sector B anyhow)