[Release] 3.0 Door Management - No More Codes

Zupa

I have this running with plotManagement and I get the eyescan, but when I scroll to manage it telling me "You do not have the rights to manage"

Also now after rejoining, I am also getting the following:

When i press Manage door this comes up : http://i.imgur.com/Iwr4xvv.jpg

Then that's it no menu comes up

EDIT:

Also if you use Eye Scan a few times it will knock your player out.  I still have this loaded on my test server, so I can test updates if needed.

I have this running with plotManagement and I get the eyescan, but when I scroll to manage it telling me "You do not have the rights to manage"

Also now after rejoining, I am also getting the following:

EDIT:

Also if you use Eye Scan a few times it will knock your player out.  I still have this loaded on my test server, so I can test updates if needed.

Do you have plot4Life?

in initDoorManagement.sqf

replace wwith this:

disableSerialization
if(count(_this) > 0)then{
TheDoor = _this select 0;
}else{
TheDoor = dayz_selectedDoor;
};
_display = findDisplay 41144;
_display closeDisplay 3000;
_canOpen = false;
_friends = TheDoor getVariable ["doorfriends",[]];
{
if ((_x  select 0) == (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 
} forEach _friends;

if ((TheDoor getVariable ["OwnerPUID","-2"]) == (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 

if(isNil "AdminList")then{AdminList = ["-2"];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 

if(_canOpen)then{
createDialog "DoorManagement";
call DoorNearbyHumans;
call DoorGetFriends;
}else{
cutText ["You do not have the rights to manage.","PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Can you test that for me

And player_unclockDoor.sqf

/* Zupa Door Management */
private ["_display","_obj","_objectCharacterID"];

if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress") exitWith { cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_21") , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };

DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress = true;

if(!isNull dayz_selectedDoor) then {
	_display closeDisplay 1;
	// our target
	_notNearestPlayer = false;
	if (_notNearestPlayer) then {
		// close display since another player is closer		
		cutText [(localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_16"), "PLAIN DOWN"];
	} else {
		_allowedComplex 	=  dayz_selectedDoor getVariable ["doorfriends",[]];	
		_ownerID = dayz_selectedDoor getVariable ["OwnerPUID","-1"];	
		if(isNil "_ownerID")then{
		 _ownerID = -1;
		};		
		_allowed = [];
		{
		  _friendUID = _x select 0;
		  _allowed  =  _allowed  + [_friendUID];
		} forEach _allowedComplex;	
		_allowed = _allowed + [_ownerID];	
		// Check allowed
		if ( (getPlayerUID player) in _allowed ) then {

DZE_Lock_Door = dayz_selectedDoor getVariable['CharacterID','0'];

cutText ["Scanning", "PLAIN DOWN"];

sleep 2; // to make it realistic, not instantly opening door.
			// unlock if locked

cutText ["Eye Scan SUCCESS.", "PLAIN DOWN"];

if(dayz_selectedDoor animationPhase "Open_hinge" == 0) then {
				dayz_selectedDoor animate ["Open_hinge", 1];
			};

if(dayz_selectedDoor animationPhase "Open_latch" == 0) then {
				dayz_selectedDoor animate ["Open_latch", 1];
			};

} else {
			cutText ["Eye Scan FAILED.", "PLAIN DOWN"];
		};
	};
};

DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress = nil;

in initDoorManagement.sqf

replace wwith this:

disableSerialization
if(count(_this) > 0)then{
TheDoor = _this select 0;
}else{
TheDoor = dayz_selectedDoor;
};
_display closeDisplay 3000;
_canOpen = false;
_friends = TheDoor getVariable ["doorfriends",[]];
{
if ((_x  select 0) == (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 
} forEach _friends;

if ((TheDoor getVariable ["OwnerPUID","-2"]) == (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 

if(isNil "AdminList")then{AdminList = ["-2"];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) then{ _canOpen = true; }; 

if(_canOpen)then{
createDialog "DoorManagement";
call DoorNearbyHumans;
call DoorGetFriends;
}else{
cutText ["You do not have the rights to manage.","PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Can you test that for me

And player_unclockDoor.sqf

/* Zupa Door Management */
private ["_display","_obj","_objectCharacterID"];

if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress") exitWith { cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_21") , "PLAIN DOWN"]; };

DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress = true;

if(!isNull dayz_selectedDoor) then {
	_display closeDisplay 1;
	// our target
	_notNearestPlayer = false;
	if (_notNearestPlayer) then {
		// close display since another player is closer		
		cutText [(localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_16"), "PLAIN DOWN"];
	} else {
		_allowedComplex 	=  dayz_selectedDoor getVariable ["doorfriends",[]];	
		_ownerID = dayz_selectedDoor getVariable ["OwnerPUID","-1"];	
		if(isNil "_ownerID")then{
		 _ownerID = -1;
		};		
		_allowed = [];
		{
		  _friendUID = _x select 0;
		  _allowed  =  _allowed  + [_friendUID];
		} forEach _allowedComplex;	
		_allowed = _allowed + [_ownerID];	
		// Check allowed
		if ( (getPlayerUID player) in _allowed ) then {

DZE_Lock_Door = dayz_selectedDoor getVariable['CharacterID','0'];

cutText ["Scanning", "PLAIN DOWN"];

sleep 2; // to make it realistic, not instantly opening door.
			// unlock if locked

cutText ["Eye Scan SUCCESS.", "PLAIN DOWN"];

if(dayz_selectedDoor animationPhase "Open_hinge" == 0) then {
				dayz_selectedDoor animate ["Open_hinge", 1];
			};

if(dayz_selectedDoor animationPhase "Open_latch" == 0) then {
				dayz_selectedDoor animate ["Open_latch", 1];
			};

} else {
			cutText ["Eye Scan FAILED.", "PLAIN DOWN"];
		};
	};
};

DZE_DYN_UnlockDoorInprogress = nil;

Made the changes.  I can unlock the doors with eye scan, if I click manage the GUI does not show, and I do not get any type of message like before.  Also not sure if it's because the server just started up, but it takes a little while for the scroll option to show up for manage door.  I am heading to work, I can test more when I get home.

EDIT:  Still passout if you use eyescan too much.

Pretty sure he is telling you need only one defines.hpp and to make sure you're not calling on two of them, just the one in his doorManagement folder.

so i have to change the defines.hpp name, will it mess up my other script?

so i did that now iam getting this error defines.hpp, line 45: ,rsctext: Member Already defined

i have ESS Enchaned Spawn selection is there way to run both?

Sure there is dude, Just ensure that the .hpp files are in a different sub folder from everything else. "Just helps you".

In the description.ext, just place the code anywhere at the bottom. You must ensure they stop in that order :)

Just replace example with the folder name.

#include "Example\spawn\defines.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\class.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\halo.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\spawn.hpp"

There may be a clash in the class controls in the spawn.hpp.. It should be fine though.

Just post your server rpt log if you have any issues. If this bit is wrong the server will 99% not start.

Will get stuck in waiting for host :)

Good luck

George

Has anyone been able to get this working fully? I'm still having trouble with the scroll option part of it. When ever I try to use it is says "You do not have the rights to manage." The rest of it works just fine and I can manage the door before they are opened.

If this helps, this is the error I get in the client side rpt log

Error in expression <"",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_manageDoor;
s_player_manageDoor>
  Error position: <s_player_manageDoor;
s_player_manageDoor>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_managedoor
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Panthera2\custom\fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 564

Sure there is dude, Just ensure that the .hpp files are in a different sub folder from everything else. "Just helps you".

In the description.ext, just place the code anywhere at the bottom. You must ensure they stop in that order :)

Just replace example with the folder name.

#include "Example\spawn\defines.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\class.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\halo.hpp"

#include "Example\spawn\spawn.hpp"

There may be a clash in the class controls in the spawn.hpp.. It should be fine though.

Just post your server rpt log if you have any issues. If this bit is wrong the server will 99% not start.

Will get stuck in waiting for host :)

Good luck

George

sorry iam still getting problem here is my server rtp.log

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\defines.hpp, line 45: .RscTextT: Member already defined

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\defines.hpp, line 45: .RscTextT: Member already defined

Theres you problem dude. you have more than one RscTextT somewhere.

What mods are you running ?

Can you post your defines.hpp and description.ext ?

These issues will happen quite often if you add allot to your server so take note :D

The defines supplied by zupa btw, the one from ESS does not have the RscTextT.

Theres you problem dude. you have more than one RscTextT somewhere.

What mods are you running ?

Can you post your defines.hpp and description.ext ?

These issues will happen quite often if you add allot to your server so take note :D

The defines supplied by zupa btw, the one from ESS does not have the RscTextT.

what about MultiCharacter?