[Release] 3.0 Door Management - No More Codes

Zupa

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I was starting to pull all the code from the Epoch git to rewrite the mod to use the builtin UI instead :D

Will let you know how it works out.

Also I noticed that the manual code button only works if you click manage, close the window, go back to unlock door and then click on the manual code button, but that is nothing major for now.

The builtin ui is the one thats in here, but the original one i overwritten cus u cant overwrite config actions. So that other combolock is the same but with different ID's now.

The builtin ui is the one thats in here, but the original one i overwritten cus u cant overwrite config actions. So that other combolock is the same but with different ID's now.

Your change still doesn't change anything unfortunately. Clicking the numbers makes a sound but they don't move, the UI is frozen on 000, no animation at all.

Your change still doesn't change anything unfortunately. Clicking the numbers makes a sound but they don't move, the UI is frozen on 000, no animation at all.

Fixed.

You need a custom player_changeCombo.sqf

Add to compiles: 

player_changeCombo 			= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "overrides\player_changeCombo.sqf";

Change 

_display = findDisplay 41144;

to

_display = findDisplay 51144;

Lol that file is kn github. I just forgot to mension that u have to change that in compiles xp

Nope, I don't think it is on Git. Unless I'm totally blind of course.

With the options being added the initDoorManagement.sqf, the manual code option won't work unless the Manage Door option is selected first as everything in player_enterCode.sqf is dependant on AllowManualCode being defined.

Sorry Zupa  but you version dosn´t work correctly the.

if you using the combolock the numbers are not moving.

My version ? ^^ My release xD

And it works. The dialog is set right, did u test it now?

_display = findDisplay 51144;
_control = _display displayCtrl _control;
_control ctrlSetText format["\z\addons\dayz_epoch\ui\%1_%2.paa",_name,_result];

and the dialog is:

class Entercode {
	idd = 51144;

IF u tested it, u didnt take all my files and used yours.

no i have 

class Entercode {
	idd = 41144;
	movingenable = 0;

and 

class ComboLockUI
{
	idd = 411444;
	movingenable = 0;

i think it´s different

lol, u gotta admit, if u look fast, that looks the same ^^

and i dont have that much time, and so much work ^^

Hi,

today I try again to install this Script, now on my Testserver this works good, but on the Mainserver there is an error with the Defines.hpp from

By Serverstart it pops up this error:

File
mpmissions\vip_gaming.sauerland\custom\Buildables\Crafting_Defines.hpp,
line 32: .RscButton: Member already defined

In my description it looks like this

//DoorManagement
#include "doorManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\doorUnlock.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\doorManagement.hpp"
#include "doorManagement\ComboLockUI.hpp"
//PlotManagement
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"
//Crafting
#include "custom\Buildables\MT_Defines.hpp"
#include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Defines.hpp"
#include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Dialogs.hpp"
//KeyChanger
//#include "ckc\ckc_defines.hpp"
//#include "ckc\ckc_ui.hpp"
//#include "ckc\ckc_SafeUI.hpp"
//Skin Trader
#include "Skin_Trader\dialog\common.hpp"
#include "Skin_Trader\dialog\SkinGui.hpp"
#include "UN_Trader\dialog\SkinGui.hpp"
//Snap
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
//right clickeble
#include "custom\extra_rc.hpp"
//Book
#include "help\hlp_defines.hpp"
#include "help\hlp_dialog.hpp"

So anyone some idea how _I can fix this problem?

BTW I attached the Crafting_Defines.hpp to have a look over it....

Crafting_Defines.zip

Fixed that problem with the Defines.hpp by help from a BIG friend, thx again @BigDaddy (Mer Pälzer misse zammehalle)

I just renamed all classes in the Defines.hpp from the doorManagement-Folder and also renamed these classes in all .hpp files in the door- and plotManagement-Folders..

For Example

In the Defines.hpp changed:
class RscTextT to class RscTextT1

and in the doorManagement.hpp changed
class RscText_7100: RscTextT to class RscText_7100: RscTextT1

and so on...

But now there was another Problem in the ScrollMenu there are a lot off the blue "Manage Door", and I couldnt upgrade the a door to locked door....

I fixed that with deleting the steps I do before in the "fn_SelfActions" Part from the installation instructions.....

So I do not have the Management at the Scrollmenu anymore, but for now I dont need it... its okay for me.

Last but not least I got a little problem to manage the doors, think its cause i´m not using P4L? So it always tell me "You do not have the rights to manage".... I remember the Post #68, did these steps and yieppiyayeah ...... now it works

@Zupa

Maybe include the Steps from Post #68 to the install Instructions for Admins without using P4L?

And thx for this and the other helpfully Scripts

Lol. Renaming ddefines is not good. Just delete the defines frop adcanced alch crafting. I made it obsulete. Its also linked in advanced topic

The doormanagement defines got everything that ACC has, so just delete the "....-Defines" from ACC ( and from your description.ext)

THIS IS ALSO MENTIONED in ACC crafting FIRST post ^^.

Topic:

@Zupa

Maybe include the Steps from Post #68 to the install Instructions for Admins without using P4L?

And thx for this and the other helpfully Scripts

AHm xD i dont know if you guys read the first post, but, it's acctually already there for a while xD

AHm xD i dont know if you guys read the first post, but, it's acctually already there for a while xD

Okay, Zupa... my mistake... I simple didnt read the last part of your install instruction

But

The doormanagement defines got everything that ACC has, so just delete the "....-Defines" from ACC ( and from your description.ext)

Before I renamed the Classes I deleted the Crafting_Defines.hpp and the call from it in the description resulting with stucking in "Wait for Server to authentification"..... thats the reason why I did rename the classes and that works for me ;-)