[Release] 3.0 Door Management - No More Codes

Zupa

And another check.... simply deleted from the description this line

#include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Defines.hpp"

and deleted this file from my custom\Buildables-Folder... Startinmg the Server results in stucking @ "Wait for Server to start authentification".....

but, if I do it like I do it, everything works fine... so what....? For me, all is good

Everything works on my server Zupa, except the Scoll Menu option for door management.  Just doesn't show up at all.  Thanks for your work on this!

You have added the fn selfactiosn stuff?

then check client.rpt for any mistakes

Zupa,

I'm currently running an epoch server (non p4l) and if you die you can still manage the door and use eye scan but you can also delete yourself from the list, thus you cannot manage the door.

Is it possible for you to not be able to delete yourself, or is it just because I haven't got p4l?

Many thanks,

Shane

I put:

//Allow manage door
if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_DoorsLocked)) then {
	if (s_player_manageDoor < 0) then {
		s_player_manageDoor = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Manage Door</t>", "doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
	};
} else {
		player removeAction s_player_manageDoor;
		s_player_manageDoor = -1;
};

above: 

//Allow owner to unlock vault

Nothing still :(

Zupa,

I'm currently running an epoch server (non p4l) and if you die you can still manage the door and use eye scan but you can also delete yourself from the list, thus you cannot manage the door.

Is it possible for you to not be able to delete yourself, or is it just because I haven't got p4l?

Many thanks,

Shane

You can check if Index = 0 then dont remove fiend from list

I put:

//Allow manage door
if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_DoorsLocked)) then {
	if (s_player_manageDoor < 0) then {
		s_player_manageDoor = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Manage Door</t>", "doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
	};
} else {
		player removeAction s_player_manageDoor;
		s_player_manageDoor = -1;
};
above:
//Allow owner to unlock vault
Nothing still :(

You're not alone. I've tried a few things to get to work but nothing so far.

Hello guys

Everything working fine for me, the only problem i have with manual code. Nothing happens after click, player_changeCombo custom added to compiler, original one "// tagged"

Any idea?

I have P4L, PlotManager, Vector Building, Snapp Pro 1.4

edit:  ignore my question, just fixed

if ((_x  select 0) == (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen>
  Error position: <== (getPlayerUID player)) then{ _canOpen>
  Error ==: Type Array, expected Number,String,Object,Side,Group,Text,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Team member,Task,Location
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\addons\doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf, line 13
Error in expression <"doorfriends",[]];
{
  Error ==: Type Array, expected Number,String,Object,Side,Group,Text,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Team member,Task,Location
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\addons\doorManagement\initDoorManagement.sqf, line 13

Some doors no work, why?

I'm currently running the latest P4L (2.33) and I'm having troubles getting the manual code and eye scan to work. Everytime I click the "eye scan" button, I hear a click and nothing happens... In the logs it just says the following:  

8:52:32 "infiSTAR.de Log: DOOR UNLOCK ATTEMPT: ID:0 UID:47245257671203 BY Illdo(76561198025994694) @047127 Code Entered: 000 | Correct Code: 377"

Clearly, something is wrong... In addition, it doesn't give me any messages such as "eye scan failed." When it comes to the manual code, the numbers won't turn in any direction (visually), but I can still hear the sound of it doing it. I've tried looking through the files for some errors, but I can't seem to find any.

Any fix out there? :)

Zupa what's up with this error?

{

Zupa what's up with this error?

{

hmm can you check if that happend on plotpole with a player with [ and ] in his name ( clan tag) probably ( in plotfriends, in gear) 

If so, 

i need to write some filters on the name to only allow a-z

Good Morning,

first off all i will thank Zupa for this awesome Script, finally no more Codes in my Head ;-)

But we have a few Problems with the Script at the moment, the first thing is, that when we use the Maintain Area Function all Players in the Doors disappeared, that means you have to add yourself and friends again in the DoorManagement, we don´t use Plot4Life at the moment.

The second problem is that the ScrollMenu "Manage Door" not come up, but this was already reported by a few people.

Otherwise it works perfect.

Thanks for your Time and Help.

Good Morning,

first off all i will thank Zupa for this awesome Script, finally no more Codes in my Head ;-)

But we have a few Problems with the Script at the moment, the first thing is, that when we use the Maintain Area Function all Players in the Doors disappeared, that means you have to add yourself and friends again in the DoorManagement, we don´t use Plot4Life at the moment.

The second problem is that the ScrollMenu "Manage Door" not come up, but this was already reported by a few people.

Otherwise it works perfect.

Thanks for your Time and Help.

Godd you said so,

You use my plotMangement 2.0?

that should not affect the doors i think. It only refreshes the dates and HP of the door, hmm

The object should not be changed

UNLESS you use a custom maintain script?

Godd you said so,

You use my plotMangement 2.0?

that should not affect the doors i think. It only refreshes the dates and HP of the door, hmm

The object should not be changed

UNLESS you use a custom maintain script?

No we don´t use your plotManagement 2.0 at the moment, we don´t use a custom Script for Maintain, we had only adjustments on the Maintainance so that Player don´t have to pay for the Maintain.

Update the selfaction function.

Be  sure u have the DZE_Lockeddoors variable set in variables sqf.

The selfaction function is up to date, i have used the code from your frist post again and copied it into the selfaction function and in the variables.sqf is DZE_LockDoors also available, the only thing that is not in the variables.sqf is the code with Admins inside to manage every door, this is because we have it in the initDoorManagement.sqf and that works. That was a hint of a User for non Plot4Life use.

Or is here the failure? I think it has nothing to do with the selfaction function (scroll menu "manage doors") or i´m wrong?

No we don´t use your plotManagement 2.0 at the moment, we don´t use a custom Script for Maintain, we had only adjustments on the Maintainance so that Player don´t have to pay for the Maintain.

The selfaction function is up to date, i have used the code from your frist post again and copied it into the selfaction function and in the variables.sqf is DZE_LockDoors also available, the only thing that is not in the variables.sqf is the code with Admins inside to manage every door, this is because we have it in the initDoorManagement.sqf and that works. That was a hint of a User for non Plot4Life use.

Or is here the failure? I think it has nothing to do with the selfaction function (scroll menu "manage doors") or i´m wrong?

I think you use the old kind o fmaintain script where it replaces the object instead of just updating the data in the database , can you post your maintain?

Do u get Manage Doors when u look at a door?

FYI if you are using a mysql script to set damage on building parts to say 0.2 for maintaining... you will need to adjust your script / add a new query to take into account the plot pole no longer has a null/[] value in the inventory field.

Otherwise you will have plot poles that do get maintained (damage removed) but the created/lastupdated date won't be updated so they will be removed in X days (whatever you have yours set to).