Zupa

Error in expression <};
};

_option = _this select 3; must be _option = _this select 0;
switch _opt>
  Error position: <be _option = _this select 0;
switch _opt>
  Error Missing ;
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.panthera2\custom\plotManagement\maintain_area.sqf, line 60
Error in expression <};
};

_option = _this select 3; must be _option = _this select 0;
switch _opt>
  Error position: <be _option = _this select 0;
switch _opt>
  Error Missing ;
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.panthera2\custom\plotManagement\maintain_area.sqf, line 60

HAHA XD LOL, sorry but u made my day xD

read that and try to figure it out xD

this is too good xp

lololololololololol haha

Hey guys, 

Been running Plot management on non ppl version and fine until trying to update last night and now I get this..

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\zupa\plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp, line 93: /PlotManagement/Controls.RscText_7013: Member already defined.

I've looked at it and the only thing I can tell is perhaps I'm having an issue with my gui but not sure why as it is the same as it was before trying to update last night.

Probably something stupid I should have seen but maybe you can help me out quicker than I can find it.

Thanks,

TS

Hey guys, 

Been running Plot management on non ppl version and fine until trying to update last night and now I get this..

I've looked at it and the only thing I can tell is perhaps I'm having an issue with my gui but not sure why as it is the same as it was before trying to update last night.

Probably something stupid I should have seen but maybe you can help me out quicker than I can find it.

Thanks,

TS

Not you fault buddy looks like Zupa has doubled 7013 im sure he will fix it soon as he can :)

I have a error with my hpp files.

this is what i have in my description.ext

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"
#include "custom\extra_rc.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"

post-22865-0-57233700-1412443924_thumb.p

I have a error with my hpp files.

this is what i have in my description.ext

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"
#include "custom\extra_rc.hpp"
#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\defines.hpp"
#include "plotManagement\plotManagement.hpp"

Don't know if you have lost the ability to read if so you wont be able to read this comment but As you can see it clearly says "RscTextT Member already defined"

So that's means there are two "RscTextT"

So remove one of them

I haven't updated to the new version yet but I had a similar issue and it was because I didn't edit the player build in snap pro.

Are you using snap pro? check your complies for the player build you are using/calling.

Just what I did for it to work.

Will try update. I don't have maintain on my server so will try object count anyways.

Thank you

When ive added a member to my plotpole they cant build. It says need a plotpole within 30 meters. .

The maintain button does do nothing so does the Dome button

Any ideas ?

u did not edit player_build.sqf, or edited the wrogn one ore edited it not correct

I have re code it. Still doesnt work

hey Zupa,

great job on the updates, I totally squee'd when I saw how much you had added. I have the full whammy of building mods and other scripts (vectors, P4l, Snap pro, precise builds, plot manager and door manager).

Everything is working to a point, but there are few minor issues:

1) when the "dome" is on, the little spheres it creates to make the outline count against the build limit and stop players from being able to build anything, but this is easily fixed by turning off the "dome"

2) the object count limit is currently only counting the plot pole, but it is at least getting the maxObjects count correct.

You're a beast and I love your scripts, keep up the good work!

I am using the non - coin setup.

Script works but when I click maintain, it just says i require the amount of coins but even when I have the amount of coins it doesn't take it....the counter is good and everything

any errors in clieent rpt?

None, I even went as far as having both the fn_selfactions and the compiles.sqf calling the file and neither do anything

did u actually check the CLIENT rpt, cus i still think u did not, you probably just checked the server rpt