[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

Change spolier to spoiler ^^.

Btw this bike thing was so annoying so i changed it to an external (other deploy script) with an extra_rc entry for the toolbox and rmoved that one in the config of this mod.

The rest of this mod works fine for me.

what script did you end up going with?

OK, few things.

First I have ONE player who cant ride the motorcycle.... he can turn the wheel but the engine won't start.... no one else has a problem, and he has no issue with any other vehicle... wierd.

Second what is the syntax for the _near array? Are we talking inline array are we talking separate array listed earlier in the file? I can list a single requirement like fire but I can't get it to accept more than one requirement such as [workshop, fire]. Before banging my head on all the possibilities I thought I would ask for an example from the author.

Third have you thought about an option for dropping the "_deployables" into the players inventory for custom crafting and "busted ass smelting" workarounds.

Cheers, Bao

This scipt hast a very very big problem i can not fix. You can deploy bike and while deploying a second player can sit on bike.

First players turns around and moves player on bike with bike into another ones base or trough a wall.

I am not able to fix this very very big problem.

Any solutions for this? Solution would be to have no "preview" of bike but instant join it near the player.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Having some issues, kinda newb here, apologies. when i right click the toolbox, i get no option.

Info:

My current ini.sqf for my mission in MPMissions: http://pastebin.com/2j3c9GVm

my current config.sqf for bike deploy: http://pastebin.com/Nw2DiVm5

my current file hierarchy: http://i.imgur.com/SSZEx6U.png

Assumptions:

Freshly installed working server with only one mod installed, the right click pistol to suicide one.

Bonus questions for noobness:

I see alot of references to variables.sqf, in the past i was able to find this file to "RTFM" different config variables, now i can't seem to find it!

And does anyone know of a basic tutorial page on either compiles, how init.sqf works/calls different scripts/addons?

WERE IS MY MISSION PBO?! -nvm, its a folder now adays :)

thank you :)

quick edit: also a "master list" of up to date classnames would be pretty nifty!

SOLUTION/EDIT/PSA:

Hey guys, if your like me and all you wanted was deploy JUST the bike, and commented out other options, make sure you remove the comma at the end of the bike deploy string/example, its not needed due to it being the only variable/condition inside of the array, if left, it will fail.

Hey guys,

I have a Problem. The Script doesn't work.

INIT.sqf:

//Load in compiled functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";				//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)

progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers

progressLoadingScreen 0.2;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical

progressLoadingScreen 0.4;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions

progressLoadingScreen 0.5;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

And here is my iu_slectSlot.sqf:

_pos set [3,_height];
	//hint format["Obj: %1 \nHeight: %2\nPos: %3",_item,_height,_grpPos];		

_group ctrlShow true;
	ctrlSetFocus _group;
	_group ctrlSetPosition _pos;
	_group ctrlCommit 0;
};

_erc_cfgActions = (missionConfigFile >> "ExtraRc" >> _item);
   _erc_numActions = (count _erc_cfgActions);
   if (isClass _erc_cfgActions) then {
     for "_j" from 0 to (_erc_numActions - 1) do
     {
       _menu =  _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _j + _numActions);
       _menu ctrlShow true;
       _config =  (_erc_cfgActions select _j);
       _text =  getText (_config >> "text");
       _script =  getText (_config >> "script");
       _height = _height + (0.025 * safezoneH);
       uiNamespace setVariable ['uiControl', _control];
       _menu ctrlSetText _text;
       _menu ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick",_script];
     };
   };

//### BEGIN MODIFIED CODE: extra click actions
    {
        private["_classname","_text","_execute","_condition"];
        _classname   = _x select 0;
        _text        = _x select 1;
        _execute     = _x select 2;
        _condition   = _x select 3;
        // if the clicked item matches, then assign the script call and display text
        if(_item == _classname && (call compile _condition)) then {
            _menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _numActions);
            _menu ctrlShow true;
            _height = _height + (0.025 * safezoneH);
            uiNamespace setVariable ['uiControl', _control];
            _menu ctrlSetText _text;
            _menu ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick",_execute];
            _numActions = _numActions + 1;
        };
    } forEach DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS;
    //### END MODIFIED CODE: extra click actions 

I have ui_SelctSlot.sqf in an other Folder!

This is the path in ovewrites/clickaction/init.sqf

player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Ui_SelectSlot\ui_selectSlot.sqf";

Where is the Mistake?

I use DayZ Overpoch (1.0.5.1)

- DZGM

- Snap Building Pro

- Singel Currency & Banking 

-Lift and Tow

Hi mudzereli,

thanks forthis script, works perfect and easy to install. i am currently using this script to let my players deploy a bike.

now i would like to let players craft antibiotics and put it to their inventory afterwards.

is that possible and if, what did i have to change?

all crafted items are deployed in front of the player...

Greetings Ryker

• 4 weeks later...

Hello mudzereli. I wanna start by saying I have used and love this script since you released it. (Thankz)

I have a couple requests.

2. add text line to deployable

for instance a script im working on requires text="repair"; in it or I dont get the addaction

I can manually add this to the mission.sqm and it works. but I would love to be able to deploy it with your great script.....

class Item10
{
position[]={3538.4336,19,3613.0781};
azimut=-180.50999;
id=14;
side="EMPTY";
vehicle="HeliH";
skill=0.60000002;
text="repair";
};

another thing I have wanted in the past was the initialization block

like this line needs to be 

_this setVehicleInit "_iedh = [this,west,""""Medium"""",15,10,[""""HMMWV_Armored""""],trigger1] execVM """"IED.sqf"""";"";";

for a editor placed trash can IED

_vehicle_7 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["Garbage_can", [15859.772, 15644.773, 0.00012207031], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_7 = _this;
  _this setVehicleInit "_iedh = [this,west,""""Medium"""",15,10,[""""HMMWV_Armored""""],trigger1] execVM """"IED.sqf"""";"";";
  _this setPos [15859.772, 15644.773, 0.00012207031];
};

is there already a way or could you add  at least the text=

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am trying to deploy a garage and HeliH, but it is not working. This is my config line:

["ItemRuby",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemRuby"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"]

["ItemRuby",[0,4,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,true,true,["HeliH","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A],[],["ItemRuby],"true"],

Hey guys, I am trying to deploy a garage and HeliH, but it is not working. This is my config line:

["ItemRuby",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemRuby"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"]

that looks about right. have you added ,"Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH" to your dayz_allowedObjects = [

in variables ???

you only want admins to be able to deploy  ??

["ItemRuby",[0,4,0],5,1,false,false,true,true,true,true,true,["HeliH","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A],[],["ItemRuby],"true"],

• 2 weeks later...