[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

when you get a chance could you please instruct how to add your weaponmod mod to this ??

as long as you are using version 2.5.0 of this or higher just follow the wmod install instructions on there. they all use the same click_actions files so anything you ovewrite will be the same file

Hello I have a problem with the card and GPS pressing the RMB and selecting Toggle Map Marker You expelled from the games. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #58)

it logs

17.07.2014 19:17:29: [VTR]P_JI_IOxa (192.168.0.20:2316) ceaad9cd00c17c267993dad877644da5 - #58 "ker setMarkerTypeLocal "mil_dot";

_marker setMarkerTextLocal "you";
_marker setMarkerColorLocal "ColorGreen";
} else {
DZE_SELF_"

Hello I have a problem with the card and GPS pressing the RMB and selecting Toggle Map Marker You expelled from the games. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #58)

it logs

17.07.2014 19:17:29: [VTR]P_JI_IOxa (192.168.0.20:2316) ceaad9cd00c17c267993dad877644da5 - #58 "ker setMarkerTypeLocal "mil_dot";

} else {
DZE_SELF_"

I need to see what line #58 in your battle eye scripts.txt filter is, I dont see anything around line 58 in the epoch filters that should be setting it off.

-- for me #58 is 5 "\"HelicopterExplobig\", \"HelicopterExploSmall\" createVehicleLocal" which I don't think would be set off by this.

My compiles contains:

player_switchModel, player_build, ui_selectSlot and local_lockUnlock.

The version would be 2.5.0 I guess? Just downloaded it this morning (12 hours ago)

hmm do you happen to be using the plot for life mod?

it logs

} else {
DZE_SELF_"

may have problem with this line for me its 85

5 setMarkerPosLocal !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"

it looks like it kicks you for having a marker named "you" lol...

if you are having trouble with people getting kicked for script restriction when using the self map marker on the map/gps:

I have updated the marker example file.

You can either update your click actions here

OR just go into your overwrites\click_actions\examples\marker.sqf and replace it with this

Is it possible to add the ability for an item to spawn on the ground instead of exactly where you specify?

I ask this as quite often people are having trouble building bikes.  The bikes get spawned in but are not able to be ridden - you can get on them but they go really slow or only backwards, and I think this is because people dont 100% make sure they spawn out of the ground - they clip in a little and it breaks things.

I'd like the bikes to spawn in front of the player at x metres but ignore the up-down bit, placing it directly on the ground instead if configuted to do so.

Oh ffs I just can't get the database saving to work and I'm running out of options for custom buildings =/

i wish i could help but it seems like you are the only one having these problems :/

if you want me to take a look @ your pbos or RPT files feel free to email or pm me a link to them and ill check them out and try to help figure out what is happening.

Is it possible to add the ability for an item to spawn on the ground instead of exactly where you specify?

I ask this as quite often people are having trouble building bikes.  The bikes get spawned in but are not able to be ridden - you can get on them but they go really slow or only backwards, and I think this is because people dont 100% make sure they spawn out of the ground - they clip in a little and it breaks things.

I'd like the bikes to spawn in front of the player at x metres but ignore the up-down bit, placing it directly on the ground instead if configuted to do so.

I have never had this happen to me but I have heard other people have this happen. I am planning to add an "allow underground building" flag which when disabled would prevent you from building a bike inside the ground , but maybe a "dummy" placement option wouldn't be too bad in the future.

the simple solution to this for now is allow them to repack the bike and tell them to repack it if they built it into the ground

the simple solution to this for now is allow them to repack the bike and tell them to repack it if they built it into the ground

Yep that's what were doing now :D

I did a little experimenting this afternoon - seems that if you build one in the ground it just bounces out, so that's not the problem.  Just seems sometimes bikes dont work,  pack em and they're fine.  not had it happen to me once, but it has to a few clan members.

Weird issue with the script. Everyone can deploy a bike and all is fine...until they get on the bike and try to pedal. For whatever reason you cannot pedal the bike you deploy.

Any ideas?

do you have the simulation option disabled somehow for the bike? (in the config)

I found out what is going on.  I feel like you aren't taking in to account that people may already have a custom ui_selectslot.sqf and your mod overwrites that.  Would it be possible to revise your instructions for people who already have custom ui_selectslot.sqf?

It seems some deployables require a plot pole to build for me.

these are mine:

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.1],5,0.5,true,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"],[],["PartGeneric"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["TT650_Civ"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["Zodiac"],[],["PartGeneric","PartWoodLumber"]],

This is when in range of an existing pole.  Correct behaviour if they are walls or buildings but for bicycles it shouldnt matter.

Weird issue with the script. Everyone can deploy a bike and all is fine...until they get on the bike and try to pedal. For whatever reason you cannot pedal the bike you deploy.

Any ideas?

Yesterday a player had this bug.  I TP'd over & got on the bike he had deployed (Bike A).  It worked fine for me.  So he got back on Bike A but was unable to pedal.  So I built a bike (Bike B ).  He got on Bike B and was able to pedal.  He got back on bike A and was unable to pedal.  I was able to pedal both.

I found out what is going on.  I feel like you aren't taking in to account that people may already have a custom ui_selectslot.sqf and your mod overwrites that.  Would it be possible to revise your instructions for people who already have custom ui_selectslot.sqf?

this should get it to work

1) don't modify my ui_selectSlot file at all (skip this part of WATD)

2) open overwrites\click_actions\config.sqf

3) put this in DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS array (so if it were the only thing in there it would look like this)

DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [
["ItemZombieParts","Smear Guts on you","[] execVM ""custom\walkamongstthedead\smear_guts.sqf"";","true"],
["ItemWaterbottle","Wash zombie guts","[] execVM ""custom\walkamongstthedead\usebottle.sqf"";","true"]
];

It seems some deployables require a plot pole to build for me.

these are mine:

["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.1],5,0.5,true,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ","Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"],[],["PartGeneric"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["TT650_Civ"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["Zodiac"],[],["PartGeneric","PartWoodLumber"]],

This is when in range of an existing pole.  Correct behaviour if they are walls or buildings but for bicycles it shouldnt matter.

It's not letting you build those without a plot? that config looks okay for not requiring a plot.

Yesterday a player had this bug.  I TP'd over & got on the bike he had deployed (Bike A).  It worked fine for me.  So he got back on Bike A but was unable to pedal.  So I built a bike (Bike B ).  He got on Bike B and was able to pedal.  He got back on bike A and was unable to pedal.  I was able to pedal both.

Did their screen turn black?

If that's the case then the object somehow had simulation disabled. If not then I am not sure what is causing it.

I realize a few people are having this bug but I've never had it happen to myself.

A couple of questions:

Do you have any logs or anything you could send that might help figure it out?

Do you use infistar?

Is this happening to multiple people or just a select few?

possibly an easier headache free way of adding asphalt or dirt roads build bridges using this 

how to make it only admin use for the bridge and road parts must i add my id and parts into DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = . 

if i knew how i would add to the snap points script and  could be a great way to make map additions live instead of using arma 3d editor

.The building of a new skalisty bridge went well i just had to make the height -7 and distance away from me about 20

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]]
  ];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["Notebook","Macbook Pro"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,17,-6],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_Bridge_stone_asf2_25"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,17,-6],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_bridge_asf1_25"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,17,-2],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_Bridge_wood_25"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,1],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_grav_0_2000"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,1],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_grav_60_10"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,1],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_asf3_0_2000"],[],[]],
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,5,1],5,0.1,false,false,true,false,false,true,["MAP_asf3_60_10"],[],[]]
];

the building of a new skallisty bridge went well i just had to make the height -6 and distance away from me about 20

wmaskn.jpgrrijdj.jpg

Did their screen turn black?

If that's the case then the object somehow had simulation disabled. If not then I am not sure what is causing it.

I realize a few people are having this bug but I've never had it happen to myself.

A couple of questions:

Do you have any logs or anything you could send that might help figure it out?

Do you use infistar?

Is this happening to multiple people or just a select few?

I do use infistar.  There's nothing I've noticed in logs at all.  I will do my best to collect some more info - I'd love to get to the bottom of it, cos this mod is awesome.  My fave one in ages.  Allows all kinds of fun.  Once more hassle - is it possible to add a switch that clears magazines?