[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

here are a few deploy-able's I added

["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A"],[],["ItemSapphire"]],
["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,true,["MBG_Cinderwall_5_InEditor","MAP_Concrete_Ramp","MAP_ramp_concrete"],[],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"]],
["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["MBG_Cinderwall_2p5_InEditor"],[],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"]],
["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["FAL_marktplatz","ClutterCutter_EP1"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","ItemSapphire"]]
];
I too would like to know how to limit certain ones to only admins
would this work??

//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts],
//      [...more stuff here...]
[_DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS],

["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,true,["FAL_marktplatz"

but i think I would have to add it to your init.sqf also

Hey, this is a great script. Thank you so much!

I use a (right click) suicide script but after installing this mod it appears that the 'right click' options don't work from my extra_rc.hpp

Is it possible to call the suicide script from this mod?

If so, how can I do it ?

My current file is as follows:

extra_rc.hpp

class ExtraRc {

class glock17_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
            script = "execVM ""Scripts\suicide\suicide.sqf"";";
        };
    };
    class M9 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class M9SD {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Makarov {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
    class revolver_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class UZI_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Sa61_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Colt1911 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };		
    class UZI_SD_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
    class revolver_gold_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class MakarovSD {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
}; 

I do use infistar.  There's nothing I've noticed in logs at all.  I will do my best to collect some more info - I'd love to get to the bottom of it, cos this mod is awesome.  My fave one in ages.  Allows all kinds of fun.  Once more hassle - is it possible to add a switch that clears magazines?

I think you are looking for the _cargo option;

here are a few deploy-able's I added

["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF","Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A"],[],["ItemSapphire"]],
["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,true,["MBG_Cinderwall_5_InEditor","MAP_Concrete_Ramp","MAP_ramp_concrete"],[],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"]],
["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["MBG_Cinderwall_2p5_InEditor"],[],["CinderBlocks"],["CinderBlocks"]],
["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,["FAL_marktplatz","ClutterCutter_EP1"],[],["forest_large_net_kit","PartWoodPile","PartWoodPile","ItemSapphire"]]
];
I too would like to know how to limit certain ones to only admins
would this work??

//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts],
//      [...more stuff here...]
[_DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS],

["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,true,true,false,false,true,["FAL_marktplatz"

but i think I would have to add it to your init.sqf also

no this won't work properly -- i will release an update in the next few days which will allow this

could be something to do with line 18 https://github.com/mudzereli/DayZEpochDeployableBike/blob/master/addons/bike/deploy.sqf

maybe replace "admin" with your steam id??

but idk if that turns the whole script into admin use only don't want to meess around with it atm  will have to wait for his response

this won't work either.

basically what I am going to do is add the click actions parameter for _condition to feed through into the deploy config.  That way you can add a condition for whether or not someone can use each item or any other game code to evaluate (items that can be only clicked a certain time of day, etc etc)

Hey, this is a great script. Thank you so much!

I use a (right click) suicide script but after installing this mod it appears that the 'right click' options don't work from my extra_rc.hpp

Is it possible to call the suicide script from this mod?

If so, how can I do it ?

My current file is as follows:

extra_rc.hpp

class ExtraRc {

class glock17_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
    class M9 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class M9SD {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Makarov {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
    class revolver_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class UZI_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Sa61_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class Colt1911 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };		
    class UZI_SD_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
    class revolver_gold_EP1 {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };	
    class MakarovSD {
        class CommitSuicide {
            text = "Commit Suicide";
        };
    };
}; 

you could use my suicide script which works fine along with all my other mods (in my sig)

if you don't want to do that, you need to get rid of extra_rc.hpp and the other ui_selectSlot.sqf and add the suicide actions using this format:

It doesn't clear all the magazines - for instance gyro's spawn with grenades:

["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.5,true,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"]],

ahhh got it -- so you mean the vehicle ammo.. good suggestion. i will throw that into an upcoming build.

Hello, mudzereli

Thanks for this great addon! But I have encountered some problems..

If _simulation set to true, the transport is not travelling. (the build of the helicopter's OK)

If _simulation set to false, it becomes a black screen, I have to go to the lobby and go back and transport goes.

If _plot set to false, still needed 30m plot (for build M240Nest_DZ, DSHKM_CDF, etc..)

If _plot set to true, needed 30m plot in 1 meter  (for build M240Nest_DZ, DSHKM_CDF, etc..)

What could be the reason?

In the .rpt file no errors and only:

7:10:56 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...

7:10:56 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...

In the config file: 
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.5],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.5],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"],[],
["PartWheel","PartEngine","PartGeneric"]],
["ItemSapphire",[0,12,2],7,1,true,true,false,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemSapphire"]],
["ItemRuby",[0,2,1.5],5,1,true,true,false,false,true,false,["M240Nest_DZ","DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF","DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","DSHKM_Gue"],[],["ItemRuby"]]

Hello, mudzereli

Thanks for this great addon! But I have encountered some problems..

If _simulation set to true, the transport is not travelling. (the build of the helicopter's OK)

If _simulation set to false, it becomes a black screen, I have to go to the lobby and go back and transport goes.

If _plot set to false, still needed 30m plot (for build M240Nest_DZ, DSHKM_CDF, etc..)

If _plot set to true, needed 30m plot in 1 meter  (for build M240Nest_DZ, DSHKM_CDF, etc..)

What could be the reason?

In the .rpt file no errors and only:

7:10:56 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...

7:10:56 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...

In the config file: 
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.5],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],
["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1.5],5,1,false,false,false,false,false,true,["Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"],[],
["PartWheel","PartEngine","PartGeneric"]],
["ItemSapphire",[0,12,2],7,1,true,true,false,false,true,true,["AH6X_DZ","UH1Y_DZ"],[],["ItemSapphire"]],
["ItemRuby",[0,2,1.5],5,1,true,true,false,false,true,false,["M240Nest_DZ","DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF","DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","DSHKM_Gue"],[],["ItemRuby"]]

you usually don't want to set simulation = false for a vehicle -- this was mostly intended to keep buildings from moving.

i will check out your other settings and see if i can figure out what is wrong

edit:

okay so looks like whats happening is that plot message is actually meaning that you are trying to build it on someone elses plot (or a plot from your previous life). It uses the epoch messages so I'll just update it to be more clear that it's not your plot.

My just deployable Zodiac remains closed after restart.

config:

["ItemToolbox",[0,5,2],7,0.1,true,true,true,false,true,true,["Zodiac"],[],["ItemSandbag","PartEngine","PartFueltank"]],

can u find this item in the database and see what the characterID is on it?

hey all, just released 2.8.0

* this gives the _ammo option in the config (disable vehicle spawning with ammo) -- only works for first spawn! there is currently no way to make this work through restarts

* there is also now the _condition option in the config -- if you want everyone to have the option then do this "true", if you want admins to have it, do this: "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

-----see the config and config documentation for more examples!

* fixed bug where players cannot ride a bike sometimes

* update message received when you can't build on someone else's plot to be more clear

hope you guys enjoy it!

do you have the simulation option disabled somehow for the bike? (in the config)

Hey,

Nope and here is what I have it working as:

// deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,true,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],

Hi Mudzereli loving the script works great couple of questions and possible options:

When I set plot to true, and require an object near by such as car etc it won't build the item with the message you need a plot within X distance. If I remove the requirement for the car to be nearby it works fine. 

Also for permanent vehicles would it be possible to generate a key for them? The code block is fairly simply of coarse when I added it I couldn't get it to work because I suck as this!

is there a way i can change how long it takes to deploy a bike? i dont want it to go through 3 steps just to deploy a bike, 1 step is long enough for me. Would like to know where i can change that so it doesnt take so long just to deploy a bike. Not sure if this question was asked before, just didnt want to look at all the pages to find out.

is there a way i can change how long it takes to deploy a bike? i dont want it to go through 3 steps just to deploy a bike, 1 step is long enough for me. Would like to know where i can change that so it doesnt take so long just to deploy a bike. Not sure if this question was asked before, just didnt want to look at all the pages to find out.

Hmm it uses the dayz building limit right and I can totally add an option for this. I think nobody brought this up yet because 95% of people use DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1 so it only takes one step.

TLDR: I'll make this an option in upcoming future version.

Yes, this Zodiac have CharacterID - 999302

this vehicle is still giving you problems? it doesn't unlock after the restart?

Hey, just installed the script but there's no option to Deploy Bike when you right click toolbox?

are you using another mod that uses right click actions? If so then you should follow these steps for converting the other mods to my method (its very simple -- easier than setting them up with extra_rc.hpp)

Hi Mudzereli loving the script works great couple of questions and possible options:

When I set plot to true, and require an object near by such as car etc it won't build the item with the message you need a plot within X distance. If I remove the requirement for the car to be nearby it works fine. 

Also for permanent vehicles would it be possible to generate a key for them? The code block is fairly simply of coarse when I added it I couldn't get it to work because I suck as this!

Ah you can only set it up to need the epoch need items atm (fire,fueltank,workshop). I could possibly expand on this in the future but it's not my highest priority ATM.

Generating keys right now is not possible. I could make it possible in the future but it would have to use a valid character ID so this would make it so that no vehicle could never be permanent and packable.

Hey,

Nope and here is what I have it working as:

// deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,2,1],5,0.1,true,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"]],

so you actually got it working now/