[Release] - A Plot for life v2.5. Keep your buildables on death. Take plot ownership

RimBlock, first off thank you for replying to me so quickly. Second is I went back and found that my code was not calling the fn_selfActions.sqf in PPFL, it was calling another one that i had. So i merged the 2 files and now the plot poles have more options then they did before. (Maintain Area, Maintain Area Preview, Remove 30m Plot Pole, and Remove plot boundry.) so I went and tested to see if after i die if i could still use it, once i got back to the Pole it wouldn't let me build. and in the RPT it didn't show any errors. that i could see.  Then someone did something else later and this showed up. 

16:56:57 Bad conversion: array
16:56:57 Error in expression <ear"] call server_updateObject;
} count nearestObjects [_pos, dayz_updateObjects>

16:56:57 Error position: <nearestObjects [_pos, dayz_updateObjects>
16:56:57 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
16:56:57 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 209

17:34:58 "PUBLISH: Attempt 32cf9d00# 1061425: sign_one_leg_h.p3d REMOTE"
17:34:58 "PUBLISH: Created Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ with ID 968581355890110"
17:34:58 Error in expression < = _this select 4;
_hitpoints = _this select 5;
_damage = _this select 6;
_fu>
17:34:58 Error position: <select 5;
_damage = _this select 6;
_fu>
17:34:58 Error Zero divisor
17:34:58 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishObject.sqf, line 8

Also when i restarted the server the things that a player had placed before the restart did not save when the server was up again.

Check the client RPT file (C:\Users\[Windows Login]\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA).  I suspect you have only looked at the server RPT file.  

Seems like the incorrect number of arguments have been passed tot he server side functions to save the objects.  These arguments are passed from the client functions.  The client RPT files should highlight and client side script errors.

Ok, a little bit my bad there.

The CLEAN server was not so clean as i thought.

It had Admin Epoch Tools included.

Is this possible to make it work with Admin Epoch Tools?

(it was me who had exploding vehicles xD)

Probably but everything to do with vehicles is part of the admin tools and not A Plot for Life so I have no idea what they are changing or how they are spawning in objects.  I would chat to the creator of admin tools to see if he has any ideas.

Ok One fix .. brings another again ! Sheesh lol
Any help with this one ??

Now Im getting this RPT error..

5:49:34 Error in expression <then
{
_dir = _worldspace select 0;
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
 5:49:34   Error position: <count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
 5:49:34   Error count: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
 5:49:34 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.sauerland\custom\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 105

lines 86 through 116 of server_monitor.sqf and 105 is bold red

// # NOW SPAWN OBJECTS #
_totalvehicles = 0;
{
_idKey = _x select 1;
_type = _x select 2;
_ownerID = _x select 3;

_worldspace = _x select 4;
_inventory = _x select 5;
_hitPoints = _x select 6;
_fuel = _x select 7;
_damage = _x select 8;

_dir = 0;
_pos = [0,0,0];
_wsDone = false;
if (count _worldspace >= 2) then
{
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then {
_pos = _worldspace select 1;
_wsDone = true;
}
};

if (!_wsDone) then {
if (count _worldspace >= 1) then { _dir = _worldspace select 0; };
_pos = [getMarkerPos "center",0,4000,10,0,2000,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
if (count _pos < 3) then { _pos = [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,0]; };
diag_log ("MOVED OBJ: " + str(_idKey) + " of class " + _type + " to pos: " + str(_pos));
};

And Yes I have 

//_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "custom\system\server_monitor.sqf";

I have Zuppa Coins 3.0 and Trader , Infistar, Service Point, Logistic Tow,DZAI, DZMS, Door Management, ConFig Trader, Custom Loot.. thats pretty much all I have on here at the moment .. of Course Plot for Life and SnapBuildPro which I got with Plot 

Ok One fix .. brings another again ! Sheesh lol

Any help with this one ??

Now Im getting this RPT error..

5:49:34 Error in expression <then
{
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
 5:49:34   Error position: <count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then >
 5:49:34   Error count: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
 5:49:34 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.sauerland\custom\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 105

lines 86 through 116 of server_monitor.sqf and 105 is bold red

// # NOW SPAWN OBJECTS #
_totalvehicles = 0;
{
_idKey = _x select 1;
_type = _x select 2;
_ownerID = _x select 3;

_worldspace = _x select 4;
_inventory = _x select 5;
_hitPoints = _x select 6;
_fuel = _x select 7;
_damage = _x select 8;

_dir = 0;
_pos = [0,0,0];
_wsDone = false;
if (count _worldspace >= 2) then
{
if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then {
_pos = _worldspace select 1;
_wsDone = true;
}
};

if (!_wsDone) then {
if (count _worldspace >= 1) then { _dir = _worldspace select 0; };
_pos = [getMarkerPos "center",0,4000,10,0,2000,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
if (count _pos < 3) then { _pos = [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,0]; };
diag_log ("MOVED OBJ: " + str(_idKey) + " of class " + _type + " to pos: " + str(_pos));
};

And Yes I have 

//_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";

I have Zuppa Coins 3.0 and Trader , Infistar, Service Point, Logistic Tow,DZAI, DZMS, Door Management, ConFig Trader, Custom Loot.. thats pretty much all I have on here at the moment .. of Course Plot for Life and SnapBuildPro which I got with Plot 

oK ,, nevermind  LOL .. restored db back to earlier version . ..resolved

Ok .. one more post LOL .. anyone know the cause and fix for this error in RpT ?

7:03:05 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:05   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 7:03:05 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13
 7:03:12 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:12   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:12   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 7:03:12 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

Can anyboidy help me?
i instaled both of this plot for life but still Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1458786657).
i try lot of fix this but problem still. its hosted server not dedicated.

my rpt

=====================================================================
== c:\hlserver\27529\arma2oaserver.exe
== c:\hlserver\27529\arma2oaserver.exe -port=27529 -ip=93.91.250.107 -config=CfgDayz\server.cfg -cfg=CfgDayz\basic.cfg -profiles=CfgDayz -name=CfgDayz -world=NAPF -mod=@DayzOverwatch -mod=@dayz_epoch -mod=@Dayz_Overpoch_Server
Exe timestamp: 2014/09/16 11:40:46
Current time: 2015/01/11 13:13:53

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.
From world.guns.ru: <'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit

Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher<'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
2015/01/11, 13:15:11 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1458786657)
2015/01/11, 13:15:11 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1458786657)
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:17 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:18 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:19 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:20 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
2015/01/11, 13:15:21 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
2015/01/11, 13:15:22 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
2015/01/11, 13:15:22 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
2015/01/11, 13:15:23 "Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"
2015/01/11, 13:15:23 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:25 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:27 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:27 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:28 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:15:30 ca\misc3\wf\wf_depot.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:33 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:33 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:35 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:37 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:39 ca\structures\house\housev\housev_2l_dam_ruins.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:15:40 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
2015/01/11, 13:15:40 "HIVE: Starting"
2015/01/11, 13:15:40 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
2015/01/11, 13:15:40 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 "get: STRING (76561198009027891), sent: STRING (76561198009027891)"
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 "DISCONNECT: FireBlackDragon (76561198009027891) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (FireBlackDragon) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10153.7,-4593.89,90.7]"
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character FireBlackDragon as no characterID"
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 Client: Remote object 2:14 not found
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 Client: Remote object 2:15 not found
2015/01/11, 13:19:11 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found

== c:\hlserver\27529\arma2oaserver.exe
== c:\hlserver\27529\arma2oaserver.exe -port=27529 -ip=93.91.250.107 -config=CfgDayz\server.cfg -cfg=CfgDayz\basic.cfg -profiles=CfgDayz -name=CfgDayz -world=NAPF -mod=@DayzOverwatch -mod=@dayz_epoch -mod=@Dayz_Overpoch_Server
Exe timestamp: 2014/09/16 11:40:46
Current time: 2015/01/11 13:20:18

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable

Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher<'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
2015/01/11, 13:20:33 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1780908517)
2015/01/11, 13:20:33 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1780908517)
2015/01/11, 13:20:34 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1780908517)
2015/01/11, 13:20:34 Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1780908517)
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:38 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:39 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:40 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:42 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
2015/01/11, 13:20:42 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
2015/01/11, 13:20:43 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
2015/01/11, 13:20:43 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
2015/01/11, 13:20:44 "Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"
2015/01/11, 13:20:44 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:45 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:47 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:47 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:48 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
2015/01/11, 13:20:49 ca\misc3\wf\wf_depot.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:52 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:52 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:53 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:53 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:54 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:54 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:56 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:57 ca\structures\house\housev\housev_2l_dam_ruins.p3d: house, config class missing
2015/01/11, 13:20:58 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
2015/01/11, 13:20:59 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
2015/01/11, 13:21:00 "HIVE: Starting"
2015/01/11, 13:21:00 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 "get: STRING (76561198009027891), sent: STRING (76561198009027891)"
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 "DISCONNECT: FireBlackDragon (76561198009027891) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (FireBlackDragon) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10153.7,-4593.89,90.7]"
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character FireBlackDragon as no characterID"
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 Client: Remote object 2:14 not found
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 Client: Remote object 2:15 not found
2015/01/11, 13:23:36 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found
2015/01/11, 13:23:38 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:0 not found

init.sqf

execVM "admintools\adminlist.sqf";

/*
For DayZ Epoch
Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 24; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

//Plot4Life
DZE_APlotforLife = true;
DZE_PlotOwnership = true;
DZE_modularBuild = true;
// DayZ Variables
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 18000; // Default = 10000
dayz_minpos = -1000;
dayz_maxpos = 26000;
dayz_paraSpawn = false;
dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;
dayz_maxAnimals = 5; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//DZE Variables
DZE_BuildOnRoads = true; // Default: False
DZE_vehicleAmmo = 1; //Default = 0, deletes ammo from vehicles with machine guns every restart if set to 0.
DZE_BackpackGuard = false; //Default = True, deletes backpack contents if logging out or losing connection beside another player if set to true.
DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false; //Vehicles bought with traders will parachute in instead of just spawning on the ground.
DZE_DeathMsgGlobal = true; //Death Message Global Chat
DZE_DeathMsgSide = true; // Death Message Side Chat
DZE_DeathMsgTitleText = true; // Death Message Center Screen
DZE_MissionLootTable = false; //CustomLootTables
DZE_ConfigTrader = true; // Config traders instead of DB
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false; //Disable Weight
DZE_requireplot = 1; // Default = 1, If set to 0 no plot pole is required to build
DZE_PlotPole = [100,115]; //Plot Pole Radius
DZE_DamageBeforeMaint = 0; //Can maintain 24/7
DZE_BuildOnRoads = true; // Default: False
DZE_BuildingLimit = 500; //Default = 150, decides how many objects can be built on each plot pole allowing any others to be built. Change value for more buildables.
DZE_snapExtraRange = -5; //Reduces snap point generation range to reduce lag at larger bases
DZE_PlayerZed = true; //Players Spawn as Zombies
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; //Self Blood
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1;

//Other
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

EpochEvents = [
["any","any","any","any",5,"military"],
["any","any","any","any",15,"treasure"],
["any","any","any","any",30,"supplyitems"],
["any","any","any","any",45,"construction"],
["any","any","any","any",15,"crash_spawner"],
["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],
["any","any","any","any",45,"crash_spawner"],
["any","any","any","any",30,"abandoned_vault"]
];

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.3;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
/*ZSC*/
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf";
/*ZSC*/
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
//Compile vehicle configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf";

};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
execVM "ZSC\compiles\playerHud.sqf";

//anti Hack
[] execVM "Other\antihack.sqf";

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
};
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

//Admintools
execVM "admintools\activate.sqf";

i use plot for life 2.35 with snap building from this post now + plot management + door management + zupa SC 3.0

compiles.sqf

/*

FUNCTION COMPILES
*/
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

BIS_Effects_Burn = compile preprocessFile "\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\burn.sqf";
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf"; //Run on a players computer, checks if the player is near a zombie
player_zombieAttack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf"; //Run on a players computer, causes a nearby zombie to attack them
fnc_usec_damageActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_damageActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_inAngleSector = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inAngleSector.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for self
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player_temp_calculation = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_temperatur.sqf"; //Temperatur System //TeeChange
player_weaponFiredNear = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_weaponFiredNear.sqf";
player_animalCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_animalCheck.sqf";
player_spawnCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_spawnCheck.sqf";
player_dumpBackpack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_dumpBackpack.sqf";
building_spawnLoot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnLoot.sqf";
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\Snap_Pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
player_fired = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_fired.sqf"; //Runs when player fires. Alerts nearby Zeds depending on calibre && audial rating
player_harvest = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_harvest.sqf";
player_packTent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_packTent.sqf";
player_packVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_packVault.sqf";
player_unlockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_unlockVault.sqf";

player_removeObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\remove.sqf";
player_removeNearby = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_removeNearby.sqf";
/*Plot*/
PlotGetFriends = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotGetFriends.sqf";
PlotNearbyHumans = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotNearbyHumans.sqf";
PlotAddFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotAddFriend.sqf";
PlotRemoveFriend = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotRemoveFriend.sqf";
/*Plot End*/
MaintainPlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\maintain_area.sqf";
PlotPreview = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotToggleMarkers.sqf";
PlotObjects = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "plotManagement\plotObjects.sqf"; // NEW
player_removeTankTrap = {
//Object Array, Range, Error Message (@Skaronator)
[["Hedgehog_DZ"], 1,"STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_14"] call player_removeNearby;
};
player_removeNet = {
[["DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ"], 5,"str_epoch_player_8"] call player_removeNearby;
};

player_login = {
private ["_unit","_detail","_PUID"];
_unit = _this select 0;
_detail = _this select 1;
_PUID = [player] call FNC_GetPlayerUID;
if(_unit == _PUID) then {
player setVariable["publish",_detail];
};
};

player_unlockDoor = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_unlockDoor.sqf";
player_changeCombo = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_changeCombo.sqf";

player_lockVault = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_lockVault.sqf";
player_updateGui = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_updateGui.sqf";
player_crossbowBolt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_crossbowBolt.sqf";
player_music = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_music.sqf"; //Used to generate ambient music
player_death = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_death.sqf";
player_switchModel = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\player_switchModel.sqf";
player_checkStealth = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_checkStealth.sqf";
world_sunRise = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_sunRise.sqf";
world_surfaceNoise = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_surfaceNoise.sqf";
player_humanityMorph = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_humanityMorph.sqf";
player_throwObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_throwObject.sqf";
player_alertZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_alertZombies.sqf";
player_fireMonitor = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\fire_monitor.sqf";
fn_gearMenuChecks = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_gearMenuChecks.sqf";

//Objects
object_roadFlare = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_roadFlare.sqf";
object_setpitchbank = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_setpitchbank.sqf";
object_monitorGear = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_monitorGear.sqf";

local_roadDebris = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_roadDebris.sqf";

//Zombies
zombie_findTargetAgent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf";
zombie_loiter = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_loiter.sqf"; //Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
zombie_generate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf"; //Server compile, used for loiter behaviour
wild_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf"; //Server compile, used for loiter behaviour

pz_attack = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_attack.sqf";

dog_findTargetAgent = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\dog_findTargetAgent.sqf";

//actions
player_countmagazines = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_countmagazines.sqf";
player_addToolbelt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_addToolbelt.sqf";
player_copyKey = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_copyKey.sqf";
player_reloadMag = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_reloadMags.sqf";
player_loadCrate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_loadCrate.sqf";
player_craftItem = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_craftItem.sqf";
player_tentPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\tent_pitch.sqf";
player_vaultPitch = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\vault_pitch.sqf";
player_drink = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_drink.sqf";
player_eat = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_eat.sqf";
player_useMeds = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_useMeds.sqf";
player_fillWater = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\water_fill.sqf";
player_makeFire = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_makefire.sqf";
player_harvestPlant = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_harvestPlant.sqf";
player_goFishing = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_goFishing.sqf";

if (DZE_modularBuild) then {
player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\modular_build.sqf";
player_build_countNearby = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_countNearby.sqf";
player_build_states = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_states.sqf";
player_build_needNearby = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_needNearby.sqf";
player_build_getConfig = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_getConfig.sqf";
player_build_plotCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_plotCheck.sqf";
player_build_buildReq = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_buildReq.sqf";
player_build_create = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_create.sqf";
player_build_controls = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_controls.sqf";
player_build_publish = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build_publish.sqf";
DZE_snap_build_file = "Custom\Snap_Pro\snap_build.sqf"; // Set as a global variable as it is also referenced in snapbuild.sqf
snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers DZE_snap_build_file;
} else {
player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_build.sqf";
};

FNC_check_owner = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_check_owner.sqf";

player_wearClothes = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_wearClothes.sqf";
object_pickup = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf";
player_flipvehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf";
player_sleep = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf";
player_antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_antiWall.sqf";
player_deathBoard = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeathsAlt.sqf";

player_plotPreview = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\object_showPlotRadius.sqf";
player_upgradeVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_upgradeVehicle.sqf";

//ui
player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
player_gearSync = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_gearSync.sqf";
player_gearSet = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_gearSet.sqf";
ui_changeDisplay = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_changeDisplay.sqf";
ui_gear_sound = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_gear_sound.sqf";

//System
player_monitor = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
player_spawn_1 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_spawn_1.sqf";
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_spawn_2.sqf";
onPreloadStarted "dayz_preloadFinished = false;";
onPreloadFinished "dayz_preloadFinished = true;";

// helper functions
player_hasTools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_hasTools.sqf";
player_checkItems = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_checkItems.sqf";
player_removeItems = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_removeItems.sqf";
//Trader ["Trader City Name",false,"enter"] - Trader City Name | Show Message | "enter" || "leave"
player_traderCity = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderCity.sqf";

// combination of check && remove items
player_checkAndRemoveItems = {
private ["_items","_b"];
_items = _this;
_b = _items call player_checkItems;
if (_ B) then {
_b = _items call player_removeItems;
};
_b
};

dayz_HungerThirst = {
dayz_hunger = dayz_hunger + (_this select 0);
dayz_thirst = dayz_thirst + (_this select 1);
};

epoch_totalCurrency = {
// total currency
_total_currency = 0;
{
_part = (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
_worth = (_part >> "worth");
if isNumber (_worth) then {
_total_currency = _total_currency + getNumber(_worth);
};
} count (magazines player);
_total_currency
};

epoch_itemCost = {
_trade_total = 0;
{
_part_in_configClass = configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> (_x select 0);
if (isClass (_part_in_configClass)) then {
_part_inWorth = (_part_in_configClass >> "worth");
if isNumber (_part_inWorth) then {
_trade_total = _trade_total + (getNumber(_part_inWorth) * (_x select 1));
};
};
} count _this;

//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER ITEMCOST: %1", _this];
_trade_total
};

epoch_returnChange = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\epoch_returnChange.sqf";
// usage [["partinclassname",4]] call epoch_returnChange;

dayz_losChance = {
private["_agent","_maxDis","_dis","_val","_maxExp","_myExp"];
_agent = _this select 0;
_dis = _this select 1;
_maxDis = _this select 2;
// diag_log ("VAL: " + str(_this));
_val = (_maxDis - _dis) max 0;
_maxExp = ((exp 2) * _maxDis);
_myExp = ((exp 2) * (_val)) / _maxExp;
_myExp = _myExp * 0.7;
_myExp
};

ui_initDisplay = {
private["_control","_ctrlBleed","_display","_ctrlFracture","_ctrlDogFood","_ctrlDogWater","_ctrlDogWaterBorder", "_ctrlDogFoodBorder"];
disableSerialization;
_display = uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_display';
_control = _display displayCtrl 1204;
_control ctrlShow false;
if (!r_player_injured) then {
_ctrlBleed = _display displayCtrl 1303;
_ctrlBleed ctrlShow false;
};
if (!r_fracture_legs && !r_fracture_arms) then {
_ctrlFracture = _display displayCtrl 1203;
_ctrlFracture ctrlShow false;
};
_ctrlDogFoodBorder = _display displayCtrl 1501;
_ctrlDogFoodBorder ctrlShow false;
_ctrlDogFood = _display displayCtrl 1701;
_ctrlDogFood ctrlShow false;

_ctrlDogWaterBorder = _display displayCtrl 1502;
_ctrlDogWaterBorder ctrlShow false;
_ctrlDogWater = _display displayCtrl 1702;
_ctrlDogWater ctrlShow false
};

dayz_losCheck = {
private["_target","_agent","_cantSee"];
_target = _this select 0; // PUT THE PLAYER IN FIRST ARGUMENT!!!!
_agent = _this select 1;
_cantSee = true;
if (!isNull _target) then {

_tPos = visiblePositionASL _target;
_zPos = visiblePositionASL _agent;

_tPos set [2,(_tPos select 2)+1];
_zPos set [2,(_zPos select 2)+1];

if ((count _tPos > 0) && (count _zPos > 0)) then {
_cantSee = terrainIntersectASL [_tPos, _zPos];
if (!_cantSee) then {
_cantSee = lineIntersects [_tPos, _zPos, _agent, vehicle _target];
};
};
};
_cantSee
};

dayz_equipCheck = {
private ["_empty", "_needed","_diff","_success"];
_config = _this;
_empty = [player] call BIS_fnc_invSlotsEmpty;
_needed = [_config] call BIS_fnc_invSlotType;
_diff = [_empty,_needed] call BIS_fnc_vectorDiff;

_success = true;
{
if (_x > 0) then {_success = false};
} count _diff;
hint format["Config: %5\nEmpty: %1\nNeeded: %2\nDiff: %3\nSuccess: %4",_empty,_needed,_diff,_success,_config];
_success
};

vehicle_gear_count = {
private["_counter"];
_counter = 0;
{
_counter = _counter + _x;
} count _this;
_counter
};

player_tagFriendlyMsg = {
if(player == (_this select 0)) then {
cutText[(localize "str_epoch_player_2"),"PLAIN DOWN"];
};
};

player_serverModelChange = {
private["_object","_model"];
_object = _this select 0;
_model = _this select 1;
if (_object == player) then {
_model call player_switchModel;
};
};

player_guiControlFlash = {
private["_control"];
_control = _this;
if (ctrlShown _control) then {
_control ctrlShow false;
} else {
_control ctrlShow true;
};
};

gearDialog_create = {
private ["_i","_dialog"];
if (!isNull (findDisplay 106)) then {
(findDisplay 106) closeDisplay 0;
};
openMap false;
closeDialog 0;
if (gear_done) then {sleep 0.001;};
player action ["Gear", player];
_dialog = findDisplay 106;
_i = 0;
while {isNull _dialog} do {//DO NOT CHANGE TO A FOR LOOP!
_i = _i + 1;
if (_i in [100,200,299]) then {
closeDialog 0;
player action ["Gear", player];
};
if (_i > 300) exitWith {};
};
if ((parseNumber(_this select 0)) != 0) then {
ctrlActivate (_dialog displayCtrl 157);
if (gear_done) then {
waitUntil {ctrlShown (_dialog displayCtrl 159)};
sleep 0.001;
};
};
_dialog
};

gear_ui_offMenu = {
private["_control","_parent","_menu"];
disableSerialization;
_control = _this select 0;
_parent = findDisplay 106;
if (!(_this select 3)) then {
for "_i" from 0 to 9 do {
_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);
_menu ctrlShow false;
};
_grpPos = ctrlPosition _control;
_grpPos set [3,0];
_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;
_control ctrlShow false;
_control ctrlCommit 0;
};
};

dze_surrender_off = {
player setVariable ["DZE_Surrendered", false, true];
DZE_Surrender = false;
};

gear_ui_init = {
private["_control","_parent","_menu","_dspl","_grpPos"];
disableSerialization;
_parent = findDisplay 106;
_control = _parent displayCtrl 6902;
for "_i" from 0 to 9 do {
_menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);
_menu ctrlShow false;
};
_grpPos = ctrlPosition _control;
_grpPos set [3,0];
_control ctrlSetPosition _grpPos;
_control ctrlShow false;
_control ctrlCommit 0;
};

dayz_eyeDir = {
private["_vval","_vdir"];
_vval = (eyeDirection _this);
_vdir = (_vval select 0) atan2 (_vval select 1);
if (_vdir < 0) then {_vdir = 360 + _vdir};
_vdir
};

DZE_getModelName = {
_objInfo = toArray(str(_this));
_lenInfo = count _objInfo - 1;
_objName = [];
_i = 0;
// determine where the object name starts
{
if (58 == _objInfo select _i) exitWith {};
_i = _i + 1;
} count _objInfo;
_i = _i + 2; // skip the ": " part
for "_k" from _i to _lenInfo do {
_objName set [(count _objName), (_objInfo select _k)];
};
_objName = toLower(toString(_objName));
_objName
};

dze_isnearest_player = {
private ["_notClosest","_playerDistance","_nearPlayers","_obj","_playerNear"];
if(!isNull _this) then {
_nearPlayers = _this nearEntities ["CAManBase", 12];
_playerNear = ({isPlayer _x} count _nearPlayers) > 1;
_notClosest = false;
if (_playerNear) then {
// check if another player is closer
_playerDistance = player distance _this;
{
if (_playerDistance > (_x distance _this)) exitWith { _notClosest = true; };
} count _nearPlayers;
};
} else {
_notClosest = false;
};
_notClosest
};

// trader menu code
if (DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuConfig.sqf";
}else{
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_traderMenuHive.sqf";
};
// recent murders menu code
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_murderMenu.sqf";

//This is still needed but the fsm should terminate if any errors pop up.
[] spawn {
private["_timeOut","_display","_control1","_control2"];
disableSerialization;
_timeOut = 0;
dayz_loadScreenMsg = "";
diag_log "DEBUG: loadscreen guard started.";
_display = uiNameSpace getVariable "BIS_loadingScreen";
if (!isNil "_display") then {
_control1 = _display displayctrl 8400;
_control2 = _display displayctrl 102;
};
if (!isNil "dayz_DisplayGenderSelect") then {
waitUntil {!dayz_DisplayGenderSelect};
};

// 120 sec timeout (12000 * 0.01)
while { _timeOut < 12000 } do {
if (dayz_clientPreload && dayz_authed) exitWith { diag_log "PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"; };
if (!isNil "_display") then {
if ( isNull _display ) then {
waitUntil { !dialog; };
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
_display = uiNameSpace getVariable "BIS_loadingScreen";
_control1 = _display displayctrl 8400;
_control2 = _display displayctrl 102;
};

if ( dayz_loadScreenMsg != "" ) then {
_control1 ctrlSetText dayz_loadScreenMsg;
dayz_loadScreenMsg = "";
};

_control2 ctrlSetText format["%1",round(_timeOut*0.01)];
};

_timeOut = _timeOut + 1;

if (_timeOut >= 12000) then {
1 cutText [localize "str_player_login_timeout", "PLAIN DOWN"];
sleep 10;
endLoadingScreen;
endMission "END1";
};

sleep 0.01;
};
};

dayz_meleeMagazineCheck = {
private["_meleeNum","_magType"];
_magType = ([] + getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _wpnType >> "magazines")) select 0;
_meleeNum = ({_x == _magType} count magazines player);
if (_meleeNum < 1) then {
player addMagazine _magType;
};
};

dayz_originalPlayer = player;

progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
};

//Both
BIS_fnc_selectRandom = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf";
BIS_fnc_vectorAdd = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_vectorAdd.sqf";
BIS_fnc_halo = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_halo.sqf";
BIS_fnc_findNestedElement = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_findNestedElement.sqf";
BIS_fnc_param = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_param.sqf";

fnc_buildWeightedArray = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_buildWeightedArray.sqf"; //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
fnc_usec_damageVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerVehicle.sqf"; //Event handler run on damage

// object_vehicleKilled = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_vehicleKilled.sqf"; //Event handler run on damage
object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHitServer.sqf"; //process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
object_setFixServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setFixServer.sqf"; //process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
object_getHit = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_getHit.sqf"; //gets the hit value for a HitPoint (i.e. HitLegs) against the selection (i.e. "legs"), returns the value
object_setHit = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"; //process the hit as a NORMAL damage (useful for persistent vehicles)
object_processHit = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_processHit.sqf"; //process the hit in the REVO damage system (records && sets hit)
object_delLocal = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_delLocal.sqf";
// object_cargoCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_cargoCheck.sqf"; //Run by the player || server to monitor changes in cargo contents
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf"; //Event handler run on damage
fnc_veh_ResetEH = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\veh_ResetEH.sqf"; //Initialize vehicle
// Vehicle damage fix
vehicle_handleDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleDamage.sqf";
vehicle_handleKilled = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_handleKilled.sqf";
//fnc_vehicleEventHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\vehicle_init.sqf"; //Initialize vehicle
fnc_inString = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inString.sqf";
fnc_isInsideBuilding = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding.sqf"; //_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding;
fnc_isInsideBuilding2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding2.sqf"; //_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding2;
fnc_isInsideBuilding3 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_isInsideBuilding3.sqf"; //_isInside = [_unit,_building] call fnc_isInsideBuilding3;
dayz_zombieSpeak = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_speak.sqf"; //Used to generate random speech for a unit
vehicle_getHitpoints = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle_getHitpoints.sqf";
local_gutObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObject.sqf"; //Generated on the server (|| local to unit) when gutting an object
local_lockUnlock = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lockUnlock.sqf"; //When vehicle is local to unit perform locking vehicle
local_gutObjectZ = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_gutObjectZ.sqf"; //Generated on the server (|| local to unit) when gutting an object
local_zombieDamage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandlerZ.sqf"; //Generated by the client who created a zombie to track damage
local_eventKill = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_eventKill.sqf"; //Generated when something is killed
//player_weaponCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_weaponCheck.sqf"; //Run by the player || server to monitor whether they have picked up a new weapon
curTimeStr = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_curTimeStr.sqf";
player_medBandage = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBandaged.sqf";
player_medInject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medInject.sqf";
player_medEpi = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medEpi.sqf";
player_medTransfuse = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medTransfuse.sqf";
player_medMorphine = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medMorphine.sqf";
player_breaklegs = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBreakLegs.sqf";
player_medPainkiller = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medPainkiller.sqf";
world_isDay = {if ((daytime < (24 - dayz_sunRise)) && (daytime > dayz_sunRise)) then {true} else {false}};
player_humanityChange = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_humanityChange.sqf";
spawn_loot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot.sqf";
spawn_loot_small = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot_small.sqf";
// player_projectileNear = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_projectileNear.sqf";

FNC_GetPlayerUID = {
private ["_object","_version","_PID"];
_object = _this select 0;
_version = productVersion select 3;
if (DayZ_UseSteamID) then {
_PID = GetPlayerUID _object;
} else {
if (_version >= 125548) then {
_PID = call (compile "GetPlayerUIDOld _object");
} else {
_PID = GetPlayerUID _object;
diag_log format["Your game version, %1, is less than the required for the old UID system; using Steam ID system instead. Update to 1.63.125548 (or latest steam beta)", _version];
};
};
_PID
};

FNC_GetSetPos = { //DO NOT USE IF YOU NEED ANGLE COMPENSATION!!!!
private "_pos";
_thingy = _this select 0;
_pos = getPosASL _thingy;
if (surfaceIsWater _pos) then {
_thingy setPosASL _pos;
} else {
_thingy setPosATL (ASLToATL _pos);
};
};

FNC_GetPos = {
private "_pos";
if (isNil {_this select 0}) exitWith {[0,0,0]};
_thingy = _this select 0;
_pos = getPosASL _thingy;
if !(surfaceIsWater _pos) then {
_pos = ASLToATL _pos;
};
_pos
};

local_setFuel = {
private["_qty","_vehicle"];
_vehicle = _this select 0;
_qty = _this select 1;
_vehicle setFuel _qty;
};

zombie_initialize = {
private ["_unit","_position"];
_unit = _this select 0;
if (isServer) then {
_unit addEventHandler ["local", {_this call zombie_findOwner}];
};
_id = _unit addeventhandler["HandleDamage", { _this call local_zombieDamage }];
_id = _unit addeventhandler["Killed", { [_this, "zombieKills"] call local_eventKill }];
};

dayz_EjectPlayer = {
// check if player in vehicle
private ["_noDriver","_vehicle","_inVehicle"];
_vehicle = vehicle player;
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);
if(_inVehicle) then {
_noDriver = ((_vehicle emptyPositions "driver") > 0);
if (_noDriver && (speed _vehicle) != 0) then {
player action [ "eject", _vehicle];
};
};
};

player_sumMedical = {
private["_character","_wounds","_legs","_arms","_medical"];
_character = _this;
_wounds = [];
if (_character getVariable["USEC_injured",false]) then {
{
if (_character getVariable[_x,false]) then {
_wounds set [count _wounds,_x];
};
} count USEC_typeOfWounds;
};
_legs = _character getVariable ["hit_legs",0];
_arms = _character getVariable ["hit_arms",0];
_medical = [
_character getVariable["USEC_isDead",false],
_character getVariable["NORRN_unconscious", false],
_character getVariable["USEC_infected",false],
_character getVariable["USEC_injured",false],
_character getVariable["USEC_inPain",false],
_character getVariable["USEC_isCardiac",false],
_character getVariable["USEC_lowBlood",false],
_character getVariable["USEC_BloodQty",12000],
_wounds,
[_legs,_arms],
_character getVariable["unconsciousTime",0],
_character getVariable["messing",[0,0]]
];
_medical
};

//Server Only
if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\init\server_functions.sqf";
} else {
eh_localCleanup = {};
};

initialized = true;

i try delete all characters and player data + player login from DB but problem still , if i install latest 2.4 PP4L on vanilla overpoch problem still

Check the client RPT file (C:\Users\[Windows Login]\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA).  I suspect you have only looked at the server RPT file.  

Seems like the incorrect number of arguments have been passed tot he server side functions to save the objects.  These arguments are passed from the client functions.  The client RPT files should highlight and client side script errors.

ok when i went into the RPT these are the things that I saw I took one of each seems how there was a lot of them each.

Im not sure what all of these things affect seems im still new to all of this, so any help at all is nice.

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 612
Error in expression <ZE_Housebase" or _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_ExtraMaintain) and (damage _cursorTa>
  Error position: <DZE_ExtraMaintain) and (damage _cursorTa>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_extramaintain

Error in expression < 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
s_play>
  Error position: <s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
s_play>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: s_player_selfbloodbag
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 25
Error in expression <], 99];};

} else {
player removeAction a_select1;
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
  Error position: <a_select1;
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: a_select1
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 1049
s_play>
s_play>
s_play>
s_play>

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 29
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available
Cannot create non-ai vehicle c_grasstall,

Error in expression <t 0;
_return = [_distance, _IsNearPlot, _nearestPole];

_return
>
  Error position: <_nearestPole];

_return
>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _nearestpole
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_find_plots.sqf, line 22

i just watched the RPT after placing a plot pole and a cinder wall and this is what showed up

} else {
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
Client: Object 15:4 (type Type_99) not found.
Client: Object 15:4 (type Type_98) not found.
Client: Object 15:4 (type Type_124) not found.

Would be nice if someone could make a tut how to install without replacing stuff, and not using diffmerge because when i changed my file, and using diffmerge with ur file, i dont see things that were for example replaced ...

aaaandddd... how can i install JUST plot 4 life?

Got already snap pro and vectors.

It looks like i would have to diffmerge every single file in compiles/variables and so...

Ok .. one more post LOL .. anyone know the cause and fix for this error in RpT ?

7:03:05 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:05   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 7:03:05 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13
 7:03:12 Error in expression < getVariable["actionSet", false];

if (!_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:12   Error position: <_actionSet) then {
s_player_holderPickup>
 7:03:12   Error Undefined variable in expression: _actionset
 7:03:12 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\object_BackpackAction.sqf, line 13

Never Mind thats resolved as well .. Seems like I post then fig out lol

I added this to my test server and infastar quit working., I really don't know why. Any help would be super

Did you create a custom folder init folder and put your server_functions.sqf in that ?? check your server pbo init/server_functions.sqf if you did create the custom folder w init ..

you will have to copy over AHconfig.sqf and AH.sqf to the new custom folder with the server_functions.sqf , and add the [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf"; 

AT THE VERY TOP OF server_functions.sqf ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE

So I take a day off from reading the forums and it gets busy busy :) .

Can anyboidy help me?
i instaled both of this plot for life but still Server error: Player without identity FireBlackDragon (id 1458786657).
i try lot of fix this but problem still. its hosted server not dedicated.

i try delete all characters and player data + player login from DB but problem still , if i install latest 2.4 PP4L on vanilla overpoch problem still

Problem is to do with the player object not getting a characterID assisgned.    The code that looks for it is in server_playersync.sqf but this is likely just showing the issue and is unlikely to be the cause of the issue.  I expect something else run before this is failing due to a bug.  Check your client RPT file as well as the server RPT file.

A Plot for Life has nothing to do with player loading so this is not an issue with the mod.

A Plot for Life is not designed to work with Overpoch and so is not supported for Overpoch but I understand others have it working.

Would be nice if someone could make a tut how to install without replacing stuff, and not using diffmerge because when i changed my file, and using diffmerge with ur file, i dont see things that were for example replaced ...

aaaandddd... how can i install JUST plot 4 life?

Got already snap pro and vectors.

It looks like i would have to diffmerge every single file in compiles/variables and so...

1. Use my files as the master and apply the changes from other mods to them.  Use v2.35 unless the other mods have been updated to use v2.4

2. Use v2.35, make changes needed to use SnapBuildPro to the player_build.sqf file.  Make sure the modular build option is turned off (off by default).

3. You only have to diffmerge the files in my release that other mods also need you change.

Never Mind thats resolved as well .. Seems like I post then fig out lol

So often the way for me as well  :D .

I thought I have done everything correct and this is what the rtp says.

8:04:48 Warning Message: Script custom\init\server_functions.sqf not found
18:04:48 Warning Message: Script custom\system\server_monitor.sqf not found.
Server starts but cant auth

Have you put the server files on the server in a custom folder ?. 

From the install instructions

Create a custom folder in the server root directory (the one you have the @mod files in) and copy the contents of the Server folder in to it (you can merge them in to the dayz_server.pbo but need to change the default references).

ok when i went into the RPT these are the things that I saw I took one of each seems how there was a lot of them each.

Im not sure what all of these things affect seems im still new to all of this, so any help at all is nice.

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 612
Error in expression <ZE_Housebase" or _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_ExtraMaintain) and (damage _cursorTa>
  Error position: <DZE_ExtraMaintain) and (damage _cursorTa>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_extramaintain

s_play>
s_play>

} else {
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
s_play>
s_play>
s_play>
s_play>

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 29
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available

Error in expression <t 0;
_return = [_distance, _IsNearPlot, _nearestPole];

_return
>
  Error position: <_nearestPole];

_return
>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _nearestpole
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_find_plots.sqf, line 22

i just watched the RPT after placing a plot pole and a cinder wall and this is what showed up

} else {
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>
a_select1 =-1;
player removeA>

Ok, I can help with

"File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Compile\fn_find_plots.sqf, line 22"

This is due to nearentities returning a blank value (null) if there is nothing found.  Putting this value in to a variable effectively erases the variable so _nearestPole no longer exists and so you get the errror that it is not defined. 

The solution is to open fn_find_plots.sqf

Find

_nearestPole = _findNearestPole select 0; 

Change to

if (_IsNearPlot > 0) then {
    _nearestPole = _findNearestPole select 0;
}else{
    _nearestPole = "";
};

The other undefined variable errors are the same sort of thing but for variables that have nothing to do with A Plot for Life so you will need to track back to make sure they are initially correctly defined and that if they have their value changed that the new value is valid.

Hi!

i need some help with this one.

in github they tell me to change those lines :

Search for

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";

Replace with

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\init\variables.sqf";
but i have this in my init. bcz of other mods.. ?
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\Buildables\variables.sqf";

i'm not sure what to do?

So often the way for me as well  :D .

Have you put the server files on the server in a custom folder ?. 

From the install instructions

Well I was'nt sure about the @mod file and were its located. Would it be @DayzOverwatch ? Or @dayz_epoch ? Not sure were to put the folder??

Well I was'nt sure about the @mod file and were its located. Would it be @DayzOverwatch ? Or @dayz_epoch ? Not sure were to put the folder??

@mod is a generic term for any mods starting with @.

The custom folder needs to go in the servers ArmA2OA base folder.  The one with the mpmissions folder in it and the arma2 exe files.

A Plot for Life v2.41 has been released.

Just a couple of bug fixes.

If you already have v2.4 installed then download the pack and just replace the following two file in your install with the new ones.

These files are not used by any other mods AFAIK as I wrote them.  A straight drop in replacement should be fine.